How I become to love Rainwear

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
supreme-sissy

How I become to love Rainwear

Post by supreme-sissy »

Hi All thought I would introduce myself.

I like many others on here have a love for rainwear/pvc/Nylon PU coated/plastic bags etc. I have loved this mostly from the age of around 11 years old, I came across my first raincoat at a friends house where my mom had sent me to be babysat whilst she was at work. Whilst at my friends house I saw a raincoat hanging on the back of his door and for some unknown reason I was attracted to it, I just had to pick it up and try it on, I remember this quite well The feel of it felt so good I believe but cannot be 100% it was an Adidas raincoat with a polyamide coating on the inside. I decided I had to have the coat so one day I pretended to go to the toiled but went into my friends room instead and picked up the coat and went into the toiled stripped off my top half and then put the coat on quickly, and then put my T-shirt and jumper straight back on over the top, I then flushed the chain and went back down stairs and tried to act as normal as I could which was hard.... Then after quite a while it was time for me to pop back home as I needed to take my commodore 64 back home, I remember the coat really starting to stick to me so muck that when I moved it kind of hurt in a nice way when the coat was peeling off my skin, anyway I went home and stripped my top half off after having a good feel of my new coat and hidden it away to play with at a later date/time...

The later date eventually came when I had a little time to myself, I pulled out the coat and had to put it on, I absolutely loved the feel of it at 11 years old I did not know much about playing with myself but for some unknown reason I was curious and started to, I got to a point where I really thought I was going to pee I went to the toilet but nothing came out, so I went back to the bedroom and carried on, I guess we can all guess what happened next, it was heaven :-)

So this is really where my love for raincoats began and I have not looked back since, I have purchased many items from Ebay, PVC-U-Like and more :-)

To add to all the above I have now met a beautiful lady Madam-Supreme she is my world, she completely understands everything about me and excepts my fetish like it is her own, I would and always will do anything for her as she does for me she is the love of my life :-)

If anyone wants to know more please do not hesitate to ask us :-)
cagouled rambler

Re: How I become to love Rainwear

Post by cagouled rambler »

I can relate to this post .I have a special interest in cagoules and have done for over 25 year now .one particular experience was when I was maybe 15/16 I used to house sit for my next door neighbour ,I remember one day when I was in the house on my own noticing a plain turquoise cagoule hung up in the hallway and after giving it a good feel I got this wonderful sensation and before I knew it I had slipped into the cagoule, pulled up the full white zip and pulled the drawstrings so tight only my nose was poking out with the drawstrings tied perfectly at the hood and the bottom. I had lots of fun wearing this cag and it felt even better when worn back to front with the hood pulled over my head .great memory to look back on and it's fair to say the feeling has never left me .
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

My first was an over the head peter storm cagoule, it was pouring with rain and at a friends house.
I was sent to walk home down the lane in it to keep dry, I arrived home with it soaked through and clinging to my bare arms and t shirt. I stayed pretty dry to be honest inside but it had gone translucent being a light colour. I hung it up to dry and later the next day put it on to walk back and hand it back to my friends mum. I slipped it over my head and the swishy noise and the feel was amazing. I kept it for a few days and returned it having worn it to bed for some reason. I was infatuated with it, from then on when ever i saw a cagoule for some reason it excited me. Not long after i was taken to buy a new cagoule for a family holiday.
I chose an over the head orange Man alive from C&A.
I Wore it to death! Luckily it was the era all kids had cagoule so i never looked out of place and my friends had either peter storms, k ways in blue with white zips or other non descript makes as ww we’re growing up in the countryside. Happy days
Lets get swishy!
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

It took me a while to head out in public in a cagoule as I obviously thought everyone knew the way I felt which nobody knew (I think) .I used to love outdoor pursuits and the excitement that came with the letter saying "waterproofs essential, I.e cagoule, " .As I entered my later teens I bought a Adidas cagoule and wore a tatty old Patrick cagoule which also served me well indoors. I'm now very confident and much more daring whilst out in public although I do travel out of my comfort zone. I wear cagoules for work, casual ,walking and fetish and its wonderful .Pulling on a kayway over the head cagoule gives me a massive buzz and even better when the weather is cold and frosty to give it that extra crinkle feel .
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

A Cagoule is not my first thought to be a sexy item of clothing however I am surprised at the common points in the story to my experiences when I was 11. They are almost identical: noticing a rain coat, finding a quite moment to wear the item, felling strange about the behavior and then finally giving into my fantasy. It always amazes me that people (boys and girls) on the other side of the world have the same experience. Is it the texture of the item? Is it the thought of being caught? Is it the odor? Is it the situation? Is it something in our past that "sealed the deal" for our love of rain wear? Who can tell :)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Yes I agree completely that both these experiences mirror those of most of us! With me it was the rubber lining of most of the women’s raincoats back in the 50s & 60s.