The Accident (M/F, erotic, masturbation)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Accident (M/F, erotic, masturbation)

Post by JellyMan »

The scissors were slowly making their way up my leg, cutting into the black Lycra. My heart was pounding as any moment now the nurse would discover my secret. I was desperately hoping that the blades avoided cutting into my favourite clear plastic pants, but given the need to cut away the cycling shorts to deal with the gravel encrusted wound down my leg, I suspected that my underwear was likely to be damaged. As she stood over me her frosty plastic apron rubbed against my bare arm; not the common flimsy cellophane normally used, but full-on soft vinyl that would have felt right at home in the 1950's. I was struggling not to react as her hands worked so close to my groin, her blue uniform was a little tight on her curvy body, and her ample chest was almost bursting out, but held in place by the plastic apron. The final cut was made by the waist band, and she peeled back the damaged Lycra. The wound was hurting quite badly, starting on my calf, then right up the thigh to just a couple of centimetres below the leg elastic of my plastic pants. I was pleased that my cock was in a semi state of arousal, and therefore not a tiny shrivelled creature trying to climb into my grown out of sheer embarrassment at the situation. The nurse said nothing. I so wanted her to comment, even if it was to tell me off for being a naughty boy, but she worked away at the wound with professional calm using tweezers to remove the larger pieces of tarmac fragments. The procedure was painful, but I was transfixed by this picture of beauty standing over me, her long dark hair tied back and flowing down her back. Then she reached over to take a handful of gauze from next to me, and her sleeve touched my manhood briefly through the clear vinyl, and my reaction was quite obvious, but still she continued to work in silence.

Lying on that hospital bed I wasn't sure if I hadn't died and gone to heaven, or if I was in silent hell. Then it occurred to me, "had I been wearing normal underwear my dick would not be on display, surely in this age of political correctness she should have offered something to cover my modesty, yet she worked with my naked cock in full view under the clear, if slightly steamed-up, plastic, with no attempt to even cover me with the damaged shorts". The thought that maybe she wanted me this way, or was punishing me by keeping me exposed, was having an effect and my penis grew, but still she worked in silence.

Then she turned, looked at me, and gave a big smile, before continuing with the dressing. For a moment I was lost in her hazel eyes, but this slight form of recognition of my existence past being a patient with a nasty njury from beng thrown off my bike when a driver passed too close and clipped my handlebar, was driving me crazy. I had thoughts of her working on my wound naked except for the apron and now my pants were fully tight over my full-on erection. I was so turned on that I didn't notice that the nurse had finished dressing the wound. Then she put her hand on my testicles through the plastic. You can imagine that I almost lost my load!
"Any pain here?", she said calmly.
"Er, no", I answered looking straight into her lovely face.
She moved her hand up and pressed gently on the groin next to my straining dick, "and here?"
"No pain there", I replied.
Finally she moved her hand across to the groin on my left side, brushing my penis head as she did so, then again gently pressed down on the clear plastic.
"No pain there either", I offered without being asked.
"One last check, then you are good to go", she offered, my heart sank at the thought of having to leave her, but she slipped her hand down the front of my pants and gently pulled back my foreskin to reveal my bulging shiny head, "it's important to make sure no dirt gets into these sorts of places after a nasty scrape, I wouldn't want you getting me in trouble because I didn't do a thorough check", she teased.
I was about to explode. She slipped her hand out and grabbed my dick from outside the plastic, "any pain when I do this?", she enquired in a matter of fact way.
"No", I answered.
"What about this", she said, working my head between her fingers. The feeling was pure ecstasy, then without saying another word, she grabbed my shaft and wanked me hard. I gripped the sides of the bed and felt her body weight pressing her plastic apron on my arm as I exploded inside the clear plastic pants. She continued to hold me for a few seconds, p
playing gently with my receding cock.
"Well everything seems fine now", she said, "come back and see me in a week for a checkup, but in the meantime change the dressings each day". She smiled and left the room.
I lay on the bed in a mess of ecstasy, then realised I had nothing to wear to leave the hospital...
hotwilly

Re: The Accident

Post by hotwilly »

A thing dreams are made of.
Nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

I don’t know if you would get that treatment on the NHS!
Nice story
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Lying here reading this wearing my pink translucent plastic pants was perfect surprise, thank you xx
Lets get swishy!
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

I am just new to this forum and what a great list of stories, I will be entertained for weeks. This story is very good and interesting, thanks Jellyman.
Bring on the rain :D
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Thank you Buttons and welcome to the group.
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

Thanks for the welcome Jellyman, I will look for other stories by yourself, I am sure they will be just as good. Great job.
Bring on the rain :D
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

A wonderful plastic pants story! I almost wet my transparent plastic pants while reading it....
JoPVC

Re: The Accident (M/F, erotic, masturbation)

Post by JoPVC »

JellyMan wrote: November 17th, 2019, 7:17 am The scissors were slowly making their way up my leg, cutting into the black Lycra. My heart was pounding as any moment now the nurse would discover my secret. I was desperately hoping that the blades avoided cutting into my favourite clear plastic pants, but given the need to cut away the cycling shorts to deal with the gravel encrusted wound down my leg, I suspected that my underwear was likely to be damaged. As she stood over me her frosty plastic apron rubbed against my bare arm; not the common flimsy cellophane normally used, but full-on soft vinyl that would have felt right at home in the 1950's. I was struggling not to react as her hands worked so close to my groin, her blue uniform was a little tight on her curvy body, and her ample chest was almost bursting out, but held in place by the plastic apron. The final cut was made by the waist band, and she peeled back the damaged Lycra. The wound was hurting quite badly, starting on my calf, then right up the thigh to just a couple of centimetres below the leg elastic of my plastic pants. I was pleased that my cock was in a semi state of arousal, and therefore not a tiny shrivelled creature trying to climb into my grown out of sheer embarrassment at the situation. The nurse said nothing. I so wanted her to comment, even if it was to tell me off for being a naughty boy, but she worked away at the wound with professional calm using tweezers to remove the larger pieces of tarmac fragments. The procedure was painful, but I was transfixed by this picture of beauty standing over me, her long dark hair tied back and flowing down her back. Then she reached over to take a handful of gauze from next to me, and her sleeve touched my manhood briefly through the clear vinyl, and my reaction was quite obvious, but still she continued to work in silence.

Lying on that hospital bed I wasn't sure if I hadn't died and gone to heaven, or if I was in silent hell. Then it occurred to me, "had I been wearing normal underwear my dick would not be on display, surely in this age of political correctness she should have offered something to cover my modesty, yet she worked with my naked cock in full view under the clear, if slightly steamed-up, plastic, with no attempt to even cover me with the damaged shorts". The thought that maybe she wanted me this way, or was punishing me by keeping me exposed, was having an effect and my penis grew, but still she worked in silence.

Then she turned, looked at me, and gave a big smile, before continuing with the dressing. For a moment I was lost in her hazel eyes, but this slight form of recognition of my existence past being a patient with a nasty njury from beng thrown off my bike when a driver passed too close and clipped my handlebar, was driving me crazy. I had thoughts of her working on my wound naked except for the apron and now my pants were fully tight over my full-on erection. I was so turned on that I didn't notice that the nurse had finished dressing the wound. Then she put her hand on my testicles through the plastic. You can imagine that I almost lost my load!
"Any pain here?", she said calmly.
"Er, no", I answered looking straight into her lovely face.
She moved her hand up and pressed gently on the groin next to my straining dick, "and here?"
"No pain there", I replied.
Finally she moved her hand across to the groin on my left side, brushing my penis head as she did so, then again gently pressed down on the clear plastic.
"No pain there either", I offered without being asked.
"One last check, then you are good to go", she offered, my heart sank at the thought of having to leave her, but she slipped her hand down the front of my pants and gently pulled back my foreskin to reveal my bulging shiny head, "it's important to make sure no dirt gets into these sorts of places after a nasty scrape, I wouldn't want you getting me in trouble because I didn't do a thorough check", she teased.
I was about to explode. She slipped her hand out and grabbed my dick from outside the plastic, "any pain when I do this?", she enquired in a matter of fact way.
"No", I answered.
"What about this", she said, working my head between her fingers. The feeling was pure ecstasy, then without saying another word, she grabbed my shaft and wanked me hard. I gripped the sides of the bed and felt her body weight pressing her plastic apron on my arm as I exploded inside the clear plastic pants. She continued to hold me for a few seconds, p
playing gently with my receding cock.
"Well everything seems fine now", she said, "come back and see me in a week for a checkup, but in the meantime change the dressings each day". She smiled and left the room.
I lay on the bed in a mess of ecstasy, then realised I had nothing to wear to leave the hospital...
Que s'est-il passé la semaine suivante ?
On aimerait savoir.
JoPVC

Re: The Accident (M/F, erotic, masturbation)

Post by JoPVC »

Vivement l'épisode suivant !