When fantasy becomes a reality.........(2) (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

When fantasy becomes a reality.........(2) (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

This is a continuation from part one of the same title in around September 2019.....

Having been zapped by my own vibrator several times and gratefully the cape hood had been loosened sufficiently to be annoying but not enough to slide down, I had been left to stew for a while, the girls tucked into my wine. Nice. The gag was now becoming a further annoyance, causing me to dribble and it was making my jaw ache a bit. I grunted a bit of disapproval. The reaction, not quite as expected. 'You are obviously not happy in you situation, came a slightly slurred retort from my missus. A suppressed giggle came from Kerry. 'Ok Mr Pervy. You always wanted me to be you Mistress. Well now you can have your wish. I like this game very much' Her glass chinked down on the table. A chair scraped back. 'Kerry do you want to stay and help?' I had mixed emotions, I like Kerry, she's witty and funny, but here? 'I think I'll leave you two, I'm up early tomorrow so before I get too drunk.....' I heard another chair scrape, bye bye shiny slave have fun'. I felt the top of my head being tapped. Some voices jabbering and giggles, front door open, more giggles, front door shut. And Silence.

It felt like an hour, but was probably 15 mins when I heard quiet footsteps tip tapping across my floor. 'Well hello, you naughty naughty slave'. She was fiddling with the cape hood ties and suddenly light and fresh air hit my face. I drew a deep gagged breath. My face was wet with dribble and sweat. She had brought a cold flannel with her, and proceeded to fully wipe my face, drying it with a napkin off the table. 'I will remove the gag provided you stay quiet. A single word and it goes back in. Comprende?' I nodded.
After some fumbling and jiggling the gag was loose and with some cramped effort, plopped out. 'Ahhhh bliss'. The cape hood was immediately pulled tight up over my head and held tight. 'I told you, not a sound. if you want to play slave, well it's by MY rules. If I allow you to speak you call me Mistress or M'am. Do you understand, you may speak'. 'Yes M'am'. I muffled through the suffocating hood. It slackened. 'Good' and the hood slowly was removed off my head. Again, sharp intake of breath. She had, up until now, been standing behind me. Moving into my hooded eye line, appeared the blackest shiniest Mistress ever. 'Wowwww'...... I couldn't help myself. 'Tch tch tch. You have been warned'. The gag was forced back in. I blubbered. Her fabulous full length hooded mack pushed into my face as she rebuckled the gag. Pulling back, a smile, 'You like? I suppose you would as it was your last year's Chrismas present. A belated thanyou!!' She pulled the huge fur trimmed hood up. My favourite fantasy.

(I absolutely adore pvc/vinyl coats/Macs with big furry hoods!)

'Now, as you are now my slave to do as I bid, as you have boots on and I dont, you can go and get the keys NOW' I was dumbfounded. Surely not. I could still hear the neighbours even through the three hoods. I shook my head, looking pleadingly at her. 'Are you refusing? Do you want bells around your ankles too?' God, She remembered the cuffs with bells from a while back. I just whimpered. Perhaps this was just play acting.....
The right straps were released, the cape rotated, unzipped and removed. I was very stiff (!). The belt around wrists was undone. 'On your knees. You will do completely as you are told'. Leather cuffs were now fitted around my wrists, a short chain looped through the waist belt locking ring allowing a certain amount of freedom then locked to the wrist cuffs. Long enough to open the garage door, retrieve the keys and return. Simple. A short chain was attached to the neck collar and I was jolted to stand up and pulled toward the back garden door. I pulled back. I was terrified. She was going to make me go out, dressed like this! She pulled harder. I still resisted. 'Right stay there'. I couldnt go anywhere anyway. Two minutes later she appeared again grinning and 'the bells, last chance.....'.
The back door shut quietly behind me. Thankful it wasn't slammed. Smoke still billowing, laughter and shouting from next door, I'm still shielded by the high wall. 50 foot further, it's easy to see over, especially as you near the garage side door. Turning, I could see her watching through the door, I still thought, looking resplendent in her shiny fur hood. The finger pointing. I step slowly and quietly. The neighbours involved totally in some noisy ball game. Hopefully enough to totally distract.......
I made it safely to and through the garage door. Found the key box, a sudden thought, I can free myself, but then to wear what? Besides, in a very bizarre way, I loved it. To be so controlled. Key Box in mac pocket I started the journey back still hoping not to be spotted. I had not noticed, 20 foot from safety, she was standing in front of me in the safety zone, a bell cuff in each hand and with a wicked grin.......
she shook them for all they were worth, then throwing them at me. I yelped through the gag 'nnnaaaaaahhhhhhh', tumbling over and falling into the folds of my huge mac, as the voices and laughter abruptly ceased next door. I had been spotted................

Part 3 follows..........
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: When fantasy becomes a reality.........(2)

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Oh dear..... what will the neighbours think?

Love the story so far
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Part three is on its way...…….watch this space...….
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Sorry but I feel these should all be together!!!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Hi Furryhood. This is a great story. Definitely needs to be consolidated. Cheers Shinyhood who, by the way, does like furry trimmed hoods too!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Lets keep them together.
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Why only full stop?