Custom made cagoule (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Custom made cagoule (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

I, though I say it myself, am a bit of a dab hand, when it come to creativity. I am a great fan of anything shiny, especially ddpvc or glossy high shine vinyl. I have a wardrobe bulging with the stuff. My wife thinks Im nuts, but she goes along. I actually believe she does enjoy it sometimes, especially the bribery bit, meals out, holidays etc!!!
Anyway, the other day, I came across an old cagoule I had, it must have been 30-40yrs old, made of a thick vinyl 'oilskin' type material. It was very stiff and basically falling to bits, but the potential! I had a light bulb moment!
So, from my favourite supplier, I ordered several metres of my favourite thicker high shine glossy vinyl. In dark blue. It has that wonderful 'oily' odour when new. Out came the sewing machine, thread, needles and two days later, we have a very very shiny glossy cagoule, with a large attached hood with nice thick drawpulls, slit side pockets and one or two add ons. I have also lined it with a lighter, soft shiny spandex backed, slightly stretchy pvc also in dark blue. So all very shiny inside and out. Having tested it for size and fitting during its construction, I knew it should fit well. I stripped preparing for its trial run. I donned a ddpvc one piece ddpvc suit, a pair of wranglers over the top, always feels great with the super soft vinyl now pressed against flesh! My fleece jumper pulled on top. Finally, over the head, the heavy, gloopy mass of vinyl cascaded down over me, it was almost liquid. The hood almost plopped onto my head, it felt wonderful. I cuddled myself within its glossy grip. With now slightly shaky hand, I zipped up the neck zipper, up and up and up, as designed, up to and just above nose, pulling the wonderful pvc lined hood closer. I adjusted the draw pull grips slightly. The hood now gently hugged my face, the vinyl quietly crinkling and glooping, all I could do is smell and almost taste the delicious vinyl. Next, on the bottom hem I have sewn on two 'd' rings, one on the front and one on the back. A short chain looped through the front 'd' ring, pulled between legs, and both ends padlocked to the back 'd' ring created a perfect bondage scenario, as now, the cagoule cannot be removed. Further, subtle one inch wide cuffs with 'd' rings are fitted onto wrists. Wrists are now plunged into cagoules deep and pvc lined pockets. At the bottom of each pocket is a further 'd' ring, along with a padlock ready to finalise the complete bondage package. Oh boy, was the temptation great, to snap both those wrist locks shut! Sadly common sense prevailed. I would have to wait until she who should be obeyed was prepared to play keyholder. That time was yesterday. If you had been walking along southend sea front, you may have obvserved a pair of very glossy shiny people. One in a dark blue rather snuggly hooded cagoule, and the other in a long bright red shiny mac with a huge fur trimmed hood. A yappy Scottie dog attached to a lead from her wrist. Her other arm threaded through one of mine, both hands thrust deeply into my pockets. I was in heaven. All senses on overdrive. My smell, my taste, my touch, my hearing, and the sight of my gorgeous wife in my favouite, as she damn well knows, her shiny red hooded mac. What a perfect morning.
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
furryhood

Re: Custom made cagoule

Post by furryhood »

Ive just realised I have posted this in the stories section! It sould have gone in the rainwear discussion bit! It probably reads as a good fantasy story anyway, but in fact its true! I make a lot of my own shiny clothing, anyway, so roll on Sunday and Monday. Heavy rain is a gonna fall, and Im gonna wear my gorgeous bondage cagoule..... I am a poet and I don't know it!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Part two on its way........
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sounds like you did well :)
Lets get swishy!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Wow.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Hi. I dont know whether this is fantasy or reality. If real, whats the chances of you making me one of those kagouls? Sounds delightful!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

PM me. No promises though.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

Thanks. By the way, why are you called furryhood or is it stating the obvious???!
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

For continuities sake, these two should be kept together. Really good macky read.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Aaaahh. This is were it started. Great. My, wood I like one of those kaggies. Sounds so nice. Not to be able to escape it. My fantasy would be not be able to get out for days. Having a lovely lady to make me stay in it, hiding the locking key away for days.