the hotel

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
annabell-cagoule

the hotel

Post by annabell-cagoule »

We had been chatting for a few weeks on line and had discovered that we had the same passions in rainwear as each other, our own private passions. Things that we liked and wanted to try and tonight was going to be the night we finally meet in person and see what happened from there.

I packed my over night bag, just a few things, make up, shampoo and conditioner, my favourite deep purple coloured satin teddy that i slept in when away and some perfume. In another bag i packed some of my favourite rainwear, some cagoules, a pvc rains jacket, a couple of jelly jackets, clear plastic jeans and some plastic pants, i wasn't sure what you would like and what i wanted to wear, depending on my mood i might wear one or the other, but i know i always had a soft spot for my jelly jackets. I threw the bags in the back of my car, turned on the sat nav and headed towards the motorway.

At the travel lodge i checked in, room 336 as planned. The check in clarke handed me the key and gave me directions. I unlocked the room, being a little earlier than our agreed time of arrival and dropped my bags on the bed. i opened the complimentary small bottle of wine and went to get ready. I put some make up on, a little perfume and slid out of my jeans and sweatshirt, undid my bra letting it fall on the the floor and slid on a dressing gown hanging on the clothes rail. i laid out all my rainwear and decided upon the clear plastic jeans, a red k way over the head cagoule and went for a pink jelly jacket from PUL. The plastic cuffs with elastic bit nicely into my wrists. i pulled at the zip, tugging it up gently over my breats till it was within a few inches from the top. The plastic of the jelly jacket and PU coated nylon of the cagoule underneath slowly warmed up as it laid tight against my breasts and i pulled the hood up to smell the distinct plastic pvc aroma. Bliss. i walked around the room, trying to decide what to do next.

Just as i was lying on the bed thinking about a little 'me' time before you arrived, i hear a knock knock knock on the door. 3 knocks to let me know it was you. i slid off the bed and opened the door, making sure i had my come to bed eyes and smile ready for you. "You just going to stand there?" i said, as you stood opened mouthed and eyes giving me the once over. Before you could answer i grabbed you by the neck of your orange Viking smock and pulled you in side, kicking the door closed behind us. Once inside i motioned you to not say a word and walked around you checking out your heavy smock and dark blue over trousers. i ran my hands over the smooth rubbery fabric and nodded in aprovement. You stood looking both a little nervous but i could sense you were going to enjoy what we had planned.

"i do hope your naked under all that rubber rainwear " i said firmly, you nodded and smiled. "good, now as planned i want you to take it all off and prove it to me". You tugged off your shiny black hunter wellies, slid off the over trousers and cross your arms to lift off your smock.

once you were naked i sidled up to you so you could feel the smooth plastic of my jelly jacket brush your skin, i think you let out a little shudder of delight, good, i want you to enjoy what we had planned.

"put those on" i said and pointed to the red plastic pants on the bed, you reached over, shook the crisp plastic out to open them up and slid them over your legs, feeling the elastic of the waist and legs tug at your skin and you pulled them up and snapped them around your waist. "good, that a start, now i think we need some nice waterproof nylon pantie covers to go over the top" i pulled up some red PU coated nylon plastic pant covers, they were rustling as i tugged them up over your bum and pulled them over the plastic pants. good, your manhood was now ready for me and by the looks of it, you were starting to get harder with each layer i pulled on you. i gave it a playful tug through the nylon and plastic layers and it reacted and stood up pushing the fabrics tight. "now lay on the bed" i said, you laid on your back. " so you want me to tease you do you, well i suppose if i must" and grabbed your ankles and pulled them down straight. "Do Not MOVE!" you nodded and stayed still.

i walked around the bed and ran my hand over your swelling manhood and reached down for one of my cagoules, i pulled up the dark blue shiny peter storm and pulled your legs apart, i slid one leg inside the cagoule and started to wrap it tightly around leaving the arms free, the other leg i pulled over a nice deep yellow k way and did the same, then, using the arms of both i tugged your legs together and started to wrap the arms around your ankles. "now this should stop you moving anywhere in a hurry" i tied the cagoule arms tight around your ankles wrapping them around each ankle an pulled them as tight as i could, your legs now tied together encased in smooth rubbery shiny PU nylon. now for your top half.

" arms up" i said and slid a nice red PVC Viking fishermans heavy smock down over your head, pulling it down the arms and the hood up over your head. Pulling the toggles tightly the fabric wrinkled and all i can see is your mouth. Now lets see what you brought in your bag? i open the small day bag you brought and find inside a ball gag on top of assorted rainwear, "oh you really do like rainwear bondage don't you. Well ok, if we are going to do this properly, you best have this on" i pushed the red rubber ball in to your mouth firmly and lifted your head buckling up the straps behind your hood. you let out a little moan of protest and pleasure. Now your cant speak, or see out of the hood which is now encasing your head and face i have control and your senses will be heightened. I lift you up right so you are sat up and go to you bag again. i pull our a stunning royal blue Smock by ocean, "wow you know your heavy rainwear, well we can't not use this can we" pulling it back to front down over your head, hood up and toggles tied behind your neck, with the hood back to front and tied in place you cannot breath properly and every breath makes not only the fabric warmer but releases the aroma of rubber and pvc. you moan with delight and the fabric pants in and out as your breathing increases. I adjust the hood so you can have just enough fresh air not to danger your breathing but to ensure the warmth and sweat builds up in side.

Turning back to your groin i started to massage your balls and the erect tent from your by now throbbing cock, i play with it for a few minutes as you wriggle and start to test your bounds. before you get too excited i stop, teasing you by tugging at the rainwear i was using to keep you tied together.

i think we need to make sure you are a bit more covered and reach into your bag and finding the all in one pvc suit you had been telling me about and first peaked my attention online in the forum we both belonged to. I pulled out the clear pvc all in one and undid your leg binds, pulled the zip down and tug the smooth cold rubbery plastic over your legs, i wriggled them up under you leaving your top half out of the suit. I retied the cagoules around your ankles, knees and thighs and pulled the knots tight. i had spotted some handcuffs in your bag and threaded them through the leg holes of the crinkly nylon plastic pant covers. then grabbing each wrist and wrapping the cuffs of your rainwear around them i pushed them into the cuffs and snapped each one closed and locked them. Your hands were now cuffed to your groin but un able to actually grab your cock. pulling you upright i pull the rest of your plastic all in one over your shoulders and zip the suit closed to your neck, then wrap the arms around your waist and tie them tight around the back, you are now totally and utterly encased in plastic, pvc and rubber rainwear, legs tied together, hands cuffed to your plastic pants and unable to do anything with your cock.

satisfied with my work i have built up a sweat, the plastic of my jelly jackets is soft, supple and is really turning me on. i lie next to you and may hand wonders down into my plastic jeans and slip slowly towards my wet pussy, my fingers find my clit and i start to rub it gently, i tell you what i am doing and watch as you squirm and wriggle desperate to touch your own cock and enjoy some pleasure, but you can't. i then reach into my over night bag and find my vibrator, slid the zip down on my jeans and slowly slip it inside, pausing at the entrance to feel the vibrations on my clit, i moan and reach across with one hand and find your plastic covered erection and start to grip tight and move my hand up and down it in little rhythms with my own pleasure. i can sense you getting harder and start to move up and down faster with my hands as my vibrator picks up speed as i thrust it deep inside myself and applying enough pressure towards by bum to make sure it hits my g spot, i moan deeply as my own climax starts and grip you as tight as i can, i am sure i heard you squeal with pleasure inside those rainwear layers. my climax eases and i slide the vibrator out and roll on top of you, my clear plastic jeans squeeking and creaking just enough for you to hear it, i sit on your cock playfully as i pull my plastic jeans down to my ankles and pull the hood tighter on my jelly jacket so the plastic grips my breasts and my nipples push into the fabric of my cagoule.

i start to ride you, slowly at first positioning myself so you are at the entrance to my pussy, i unzip the bottom half of your plastic suit and pull your covered cock out just enough as i rise up and then be able to sink down again this time with you able to go a little deeper inside now its free from its plastic restraint of the suit. you moan and pull at your cuffs desperate to join your cock on my pussy but they keep them just out of reach. i rock back and forth pushing harder and harder and little by little you are getting deeper into me till your nylon and plastic encased throbbing manhood is now buried firmly inside.The smooth fabric of your rainwear is really turning me on and I go to town, enjoying playing with my own nipples with one hand and placing the other hand on the back of your neck to get a hand hold, you jerk and wriggle and started to push back into me, together we find a smooth rhythm between us and i and enjoying sliding up and back and feeling the wet rainwear covering you deep inside the walls of my vagina. The fabrics texture sends waves of pleasure along my pussy and make my clit harder and harder, building up to a waves of intense electricity my back arches and i throw my hooded head back and let out all the intense pleasure of a huge orgasm. With every twitch of your cock it send more and more waves deep inside me. i can feel you writhing and pumping as the smooth plastic of the panties rub your own cock into orgasm and feel the cum hitting the fabric and pulsing inside me. you almost sit up with the pleasure of it all and flop back onto the bed, the hood now panting furiously in and out.

for a few sweet minutes i sit on you slowly coming down from our twin pleasures and then ever so carefully i slide myself free. the fabric of your all in one is drenched in sweat from your legs, your rain smock shows signs of shiny wetness from my own body and your nylon panty covers are soaking wet. i grab your still hard cock and play with it feeling the slippy cum and plastic interacting with one another around the head of your cock, making it twitch and throb again, i keep on until yet again you arch your back slightly, let out a muffled moan and cum into your plastics. wow, twice! thats impressive for a guy. we flop down panting and both satisfied our rainwear soaked in sweat and clinging to our bodies.

after i have cooled down, the plastic and nylon is starting to chill my skin a little and i leave you on the bed and head to the bathroom, turn on the shower and stand under the warm rain as it falls from the shower head. i can see your plastic covered body laid out on the bed, hands trying to wriggle free from the suit i zipped back up before climbing off the bed. i slowly lather up my own rain wear with soap and wash it clean, pealing the wet layers off my body allowing the water to get inside. i am now stood under the waters torrents watching you as my cagoule clings to my body going almost translucent as the water hammers on the hood and runs inside the neck and i cant resist playing with my clit until once again my body shudders and i feel myself cumming. i decide to wash the sweat out of my hair adding to the white suds on my smock cagoule and shower my hair clean. flicking off the shower tap i peal off the last of my rainwear off and step out onto the bathmat, dry myself, blow dry my hair. making sure to aim some of the heated air towards your body which you seem to enjoy. i take the hair dryer out into the bedroom and spend a few minutes blow drying your rainwear and watching you wriggle with pleasure at the smells starting to eminate as the rubber warms up.

I slip my satin teddy on, get back into my jeans and sweater, pack my make up and things, roll my wet rainwear into a ball and place it inside my day bag. once fully prepared for the real world again i notice one last red ocean smock in your bag. i reach in slip it over my head and fluff out the hood, pulling my hair free and flicking it over my shoulder. " i am borrowing this smock if it's ok with you?" i ask, like you have any choice or ability to reply to me.

i reach down, give you a kiss on the small mound indicating your ball gags position through the hood and tug the hood forwards enough to give you some fresh air. I run my hand one last time over your groin, feeling the slipperiness of your cum filled panties one more time and say " oh, the handcuff keys are on the side by the kettle when your ready" and unzip the clear plastic all in one suit enough that you might be able to wriggle free eventually. i leave a note saying where to post my cagoules back to when you have finished with them and pick up by bags, the rubber smock swishes against itself as i stand back up and slowly ease out of the door and close it carefully behind me.

i wonder on the drive home if you have managed to escape yet or if you are still lying there on the bed ready for when the maid comes in to find you when she comes to clean the room down in the morning after check out. but that's another story
Lets get swishy!
BooBoo3845

Re: the hotel

Post by BooBoo3845 »

Oh my.... mmmmmmmmm loves every sentence... all of it was perfect!!! Thank you, I almost felt like I was there with you in ecstasy!!God such a turn on!!! Yum Yum!!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Good glad you like it :) was hoping it would turn a few folks on and let your minds wonder away from the lockdown lol xx
Lets get swishy!
MudLover

Post by MudLover »

I so wish that would happen to me :P
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Great story - If only that was me! Would be waiting for the maid to discover me.. and take advantage of my helpless situation!
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

You and me both, boundmacman.....