6 year affair

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
gloverman1

Re: 6 year affair

Post by gloverman1 »

well I loved it.......just wish it happened to me.......lol
I suppose youre going to say theres too much punctuation in mine now.....oh well
lock down has nt made people kinder on here has it ?
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Nice story and well done for writing it .
BooBoo3845

Post by BooBoo3845 »

It’s sad how judgmental people can be. I applaud the effort and I agree that a mother in law is not incest....
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

It’s sad how judgemental people can be. I applaud the effort and I agree that a mother in law is not incest....
I agree with the last part of this statement I cannot see how it can be incestuous as there is no shared DNA. However, at the time of writing this it is not legal in the UK to marry an 'in law' although the Strasbourg courts have ruled this law to be against the human rights.
So, is it or is it not ? Certainly not quite as clear cut as 'Mason' would have us believe.
davymacuk

Post by davymacuk »

Well people can be judged on comments,im so sorry I've upset some,maybe it was silly of me to think I could share a story on here,I mean I am still getting lessons to read and write,it was my tutor who said I should try write something on a forum,but let me say something there is nothing incestuous in the story,but please feel free to delete,I now know not to try and write on forums,so sorry once again,I,'ll just read you big boys stories
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

davymacuk wrote: June 27th, 2020, 4:05 pm Well people can be judged on comments,im so sorry I've upset some,maybe it was silly of me to think I could share a story on here,I mean I am still getting lessons to read and write,it was my tutor who said I should try write something on a forum,but let me say something there is nothing incestuous in the story,but please feel free to delete,I now know not to try and write on forums,so sorry once again,I,'ll just read you big boys stories
Hey Davy...You have nothing to apologise for at all.....nobody can please everybody all the time ......so do not let a couple of negative comments put you off !!
Shiny.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Hey Davy...You have nothing to apologise for at all.....nobody can please everybody all the time ......so do not let a couple of negative comments put you off !!
Shiny.
Quite right, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for,
it was a well meant effort and I hope you keep it up. I think, on the whole, the negative comments amount to nothing really. We all come to expect that even though it may appear to be spiteful.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the story.