Mike and Linda-part 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda-part 5

Post by shinymacman »

Mike went upstairs to his own room and undressed. Just then Linda stepped out of her room. Mike was stunned when he saw her that she was wearing a white semi-transparent pvc mac and that she was naked underneath it. He walked towards her and she took his hand leading him into her bedroom and closed the door. She turned to face him putting both her arms round his neck and pulled him closer kissing him pasionately. His erection was huge and he pressed into her, almost cumming into the mac because he felt so horny. Linda turned away from him and quickly led him to the bed. Mike came up behind her and groped her breasts through the mac as she leaned back allowing him to feel her all over which almost made him cum down the back of the mac. Linda quickly stood up to face him again as she was undoing a couple of buttons on the mac. Mike placed one hand on Linda's back while she placed his other hand between her legs. She was so wet and was almost dripping on his hand. They lay down on the bed facing each other. Linda put her arms around Mike and kissed him deeply. Mike rolled Linda onto her back and she guided his throbbing erect cock into her wet vagina. Mike gave a long gasp as he entered her and she took control as her vagina started to massage his erection very slowly '' Oh god Linda. You're so wet'' he gasped as he groped her breasts through the mac with one hand and putting his other hand on her bottom. She felt gorgeous and he wanted her so badly and he started to thrust into her deeply making her moan loudly. She started to buck underneath him meeting his thrusts and gasping with each one, but he couldn't last much longer and soon was pumping small bursts of semen inside her with each thrust as he felt his orgasm building '' AAGGHH oh god I'm gonna cum'' he shouted as he buried his face into the mac and with a long muffled gasp climaxed deep inside her. Linda gasped ''aagghh oh god'' as she felt a long stream of his thick cum cover the walls of her vagina

Linda held Mike tightly into her body allowing his thrusts inside her to weaken as his orgasm subsided, while he had his face still buried in her mac mufflling his gasps. ''Does that feel better honey'' Linda said as she kissed him. Mike raised his head ''Oh god. I've been needing that for the last two days'' he replied. Mike pulled out from her, his cock still dripping with semen. Linda sat up to face him reaching for his cock and massaged the last few drops of his cum into the front of her mac making him gasp with relief again.

They laid down facing each other. ''I want you so badly in that mac'' Mike said. He started to rub her in-between her legs again, but this time through the mac and within seconds she was so wet that the front of the mac was soaking. ''I'm so horny I need you inside me'' she moaned in desperation. ''I need you to fuck me really hard''. She rolled onto him forcing him onto his back. She started to masturbate him again making his erection throb. She slowly slid onto him gasping as he entered her. Her vagina was so wet causing his erection to grow even more. She sat upright and started to ride him slowly leaning back slightly allowing him to feel her in the mac again. ''Oh god honey. Fuck me hard - really hard'', her voice fading as she moaned. She quickened her pace riding him harder as she leaned forward slightly allowing him to penetrate her more deeply. ''Fuck me harder aagghh'' she cried. He was thrusting in her deeply now. ''Your cock feels so good. AAGH you're give me an orgasm AGGH. A few seconds later she threw her head back ''AAGGHH'', then she collapsed on him as she gave way to an intense shuddering orgasm ''AAAAGGGGHHHH''. He held her tight as her ogasm overtook her entire body and he could feel her wetness dripping down his shaft. She was gasping and panting as her orgasm subsided. His erection was still throbbing and he started to thrust inside her again ''AAGGHH god'' she gasped. Suddenly, he gripped her buttocks forcing her onto his cock. He was gasping as pumped up another stream of his thick semen inside her. A split second later she tensed up (AAAGGGHHH) as another massive orgasm went through her (AAGGGHHH). She collasped on him again. ''You've been asking for that all day'' Mike said. Linda was gasping and panting to much to answer.

Linda rolled onto her back still panting. ''Are you gonna fuck me like that every night''/ Linda asked between gasps. She felt satisfied. It had been a long time since any man had satisfied her so much. She touched the front of the mac and it was soaking, mainly from her own cum. ''I need to take this mac off'' Linda said, as she kissed him. ''No not yet'' Mike replied rolling on top of her and swiftly penetrating her again. Linda laid back letting him thrust into her as much as he needed, but he couldn't last long and as Linda started to pant with hs last few thrusts he felt her vagina tighten round his throbbing erection as he completely emptied his load inside her with a long gasp of relief and satisfaction.

Linda knew that Mike would need her to help him recover from his orgasm and she gently kissed him. As he pulled out from her she once again let him empty the last few drops of his semen into the already wet mac. She left the bed, going into the bathroom and changed into a white satin nightdress. She climbed into bed with him and they snuggled up together. Linda felt sexually satisfied, but couldn't help wondering if Karen had been given what she needed, but her last thought as she drifted off to sleep is whether Mike would need her again in the morning, she knew she would probably need him...
pierre49

Re: Mike and Linda-part 5

Post by pierre49 »

This story just gets better and better, cant wait for the next installment.
hotwilly

Re: Mike and Linda-part 5

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story - highly arousing
Sounds like Mike will end up with a Plastic Two some in ear future

Last bumped by shinymacman on August 8th, 2016, 5:51 pm.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)