Mike and Linda-part 6.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda-part 6.

Post by shinymacman »

Mike awoke the next morning. The bedside clock told him it was just after 7am on Sunday morning. Linda awoke a few minutes later, laying her head on his shoulder. She felt so fulfilled and satisfied after the sex they had shared a few hours earlier, but she knew that Mike had strong sexual urges and that he would need her to relieve those urges soon. She pressed into Mike and drew him close. She could already feel his growing erection pressing into her ''Oh Linda. You feel so good in that nightdress'' he whispered.

A few minutes later she felt him masturbate into her nightdress. ''Oh no please honey. Not in my new nightdress'' she pleaded knowing he couldn't control his erection much longer ''Oh god Linda. Help me. Put that white mac on for me again'' he groaned pointing to It hanging on the wardrobe door. '' But it's still wet'' she said knowing that her own cum had soaked it a few hours before. ''I need you in that mac...need you to wank me off into that mac'' he gasped. Linda realised that it was the thought of her wearing the wet mac that was making him so aroused. She got out of the bed taking off the nightdress as she did so. She put the mac on and laid down beside him, taking the base of his throbbing cock in one hand and the tip in the other. She started to rub him slowly and gently giving him the relief he needed, his soft gasps telling her how soothing it felt to him. She knew he was already desperate to cum. ''Oh god Linda'' he gasped. She knew his orgasm was close. ''Oh god Linda. You're so good'' he grunted and a few seconds later, she felt his thick semen drench the already wet mac as he ejaculated into it.

Linda kept hold of his cock as they lay facing each other. She already knew that he needed her to hold him close as his orgasm subsided. She released him. She needed to take off the mac. She could feel the wetness on her skin and the mac was beginning to cling to her, but she could feel he already had another pounding erection,''I badly need your vagina'' he said pressing into her as he undid two of the buttons on the mac.

Linda realised that the thought of Mike inside her was starting to make her wet. She pulled him close as she rolled on her back and guided his pounding shaft to help him enter her. He started to thrust inside her, but she took control straight away, gripping him inside her to stop him penetrating her to deeply knowing that he just needed to feel the sensation of being inside her. ''Just relax and let me take care of this'' she whispered. She started to grind underneath him, her vagina giving him relief. He buried his head in her pvc covered chest gasping and groaning. ''Oh god Linda. You feel so good in this mac, it's making me need you so badly'' he groaned. He didn't want it to stop, but he badly needed to cum. ''AAGGHH Linda help me..make me cum, make me cum'' he shouted. Linda knew he was close to orgasm and she relaxed slightly allowing his thrusts to increase, his head still buried in her chest muffling his groans. She moved underneath him to meet his thrusts and felt a sudden wave of pleasure rush through her vagina. Just then he raised his head and thrust inside her again letting out a long loud groan. ( ''AAAGGHHHHHH'') and she felt him pump up some really thick semen as he completely emptied his needs inside her. ''Oh baby you feel so soothing'' he said breathlessly as he kissed her. He remained inside her and she felt his erection slowly go down as his orgasm subsided.

As they lay together Linda remembered that Mike had a constant need to masturbate and she realised that he would need her to give him sexual relief every night, especialy if he had seen her, or another woman, wearing a pvc mac, but she was satisfied knowing that she could soothe his needs quite easily. She smiled knowing that Mike would happily give her the deep penetrating sex that she often needed. He had certainly done that the night before. Soon Mike drifted back to sleep. Linda needed to take the mac off. It was drenched with cum. His aswell as hers. She knew she would have to use a wet sponge to clean the front of it. She quietly dressed went downstairs taking the mac with her...
hotwilly

Re: Mike and Linda-part 6.

Post by hotwilly »

Great story

Last bumped by shinymacman on August 8th, 2016, 5:46 pm.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)