meeting tv rubber mistress

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kinkycumbria

meeting tv rubber mistress

Post by kinkycumbria »

hi below is an account of one of the 4 or 5 meets i have had with mistress suerubber while stopping in a north Bristol hotel
it is true up to the part of the night long fun we have not got there yet

It was 7pm i was in my hotel room dresses in my purple babydoll nightie, long black rubber gloves and leopard print open crotch tights as requested by Mistress, she was 20 minutes late, would she turn up? my hand reached under the nightie and massaged my limp cock, if she doesn't show i would relieve myself while dressed
then at 7:25 there was a knock on the door, i opened it and let the man in, he said i am mistress sue, i said yes ok, he was pleased to see me dressed and waiting, but before changing into rubber misrtress sue, he bound me to the desk chair, hands and feet, fitted a full face hood on me and blindfolded me.
left helpless mistress went to the bathroom to change.
it seemed like an age before i could hear heels on the bathroom floor, and the door opening, i felt mistress come to me, and suddenly my blindfold was removed!!
before was a hooded rubber clad domme in a 6 inch heels with rubber stockings, mini dress and long black gloves, what a vision!, she flicked her head and her ponytail swished.
i'm going to have some fun with you my littel rubber slut she said.
a collar was fitted to me before releasing me from the chair, my hand were bound behind my back, after leading me around the room she the pushed me onto the bed face down and untied my hands, she told me to turn over, i was lying on the bed looking up at a vision in rubber
mistress climbed onto the bed and straddled me, she leaned forward pulled my arms above my head and held me down, she then kissed me hard, then harder forcing a probing tongue into my mouth, she writhed on my body, we were seperated by 2 layers or rubber but she could feel my hardness
taking breath she said mistress needs a cock inside her, she tossed me a condom while she removed her rubber briefs, again she mounted me, held me down and kissed me again, never have been kissed so intensly,
suddenly she sat back and guided my cock into her, my hands pulled forward place on her solid rubber breasts, for the next 5 minutes mistress road me hard until i could hold on no longer and i growned as i orgasmed inside her.
before i could recover my composure mistress, had move up my body, and pulling the lead on my collar meant my mouth was directly infront of her cock
she thust it into my mouth despit my protests, it took a while for me to get over the shock but soon i was enjoying fucking my hooded face, i could feel her getting closer to cumming and tried to pull away, but it was no good
i felt her come fill my mouth, spurting out the sides of it and onto the hood.
exhausted mistress roled onto the bed beside me.
i was so turned on i gently began to rubber her shiny clad body while she regained composure, she then turned and we kissed again
she whisped to me "take off your girly clothes and return to me as a real man, and i will be your rubber plaything for the night"
shall i go on?????
greencoats

Re: meeting tv rubber mistress

Post by greencoats »

please
kinkycumbria

Re: meeting tv rubber mistress

Post by kinkycumbria »

i got up and slipped out of my rubber babydoll and tights, leaving just my long latex gloves and hood on
i climed back on the bed and laid on top of my shiny rubber clad slut
she was lieing there in her 6" heels, rubber stocking suspenders showing as her rubber mini dress had ridden up, she was still in her full face hood with pony tail, and of course her long latex gloves.
we kissed again, but as we did i took her arms and held them above her
mmmmm she purred Mistress is submittig to you!
As we kissed and boy her tongue does no how to probe, i could feel myself stiffen again, i moved off and beside her and said 69 me slave
Sue then moved and pushed her boy pussy in my face while giving my cock the oral treatment, my tongue probed her hole as she pushed back on me
fuck me master she cried!
slip a rubber on me and move over i said
once the condom was on i moved back on top of sue and took her rubber clad legs and put them over my shoulders, helf her down forcefully by the arms and rammed my cock in her pussy, the bed creaked as thrust after thrust i pounded my rubber slut, until my seed rose and if filled the condom deep inside her.
Breathless i rolled of my slut, and as i lay beside her she showed me with kisses of affection, my gloved hand slipped under her skirt and i milked her cock
and after about 6 strokes i could feel her warm spunk over my fingers, i broke off the kiss and pushed my spunky rubber fingers in her mouth
xxx