SARAH'S RAINCOAT

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

SARAH'S RAINCOAT

Post by Jennifer987 »

This is just a short story that I have been thinking about for quite a while now. I have written it for Andy in my appreciation of all his time and effort on his web site for the enjoyment of many.

SARAH’S RAINCOAT
By Jennifer Wilson

Sarah, a woman in her mid twenties loved to keep fit, partly for maintaining good health but mostly to maintain her trim figure. Any opportunity to exercise was not missed and her lunchtimes from work almost always involved a brisk walk around the local shopping centre. She wouldn’t loiter at the shop windows so as not to break her walking rhythm; however there was just one shop where she would occasionally pause to check out the window display. The shop was a high end ladies fashion outlet for a major Italian fashion chain and often had very beautiful garments on display.

Sarah’s employment involved looking after files and documentation for the local solicitor, the wages were quite low, just above the minimum wage for the position, but she was happy enough to have a steady reliable job. She was well aware of the costs of the goods in the fashion shop as she once enquired about a summer top that she admired and was aghast at the asking price and quickly exited the shop. She was disappointed at not being able to afford to buy anything from the shop as she really loved many of their range of clothes. Never the less it didn’t stop her from dreaming of the day she might just be ably to buy something from them. She enjoyed imagining herself dressed in the garments that the mannequins displayed and going on a date with an Orlando Bloom lookalike (or, better still, the real thing).

During one of her lunchtime walks the window mannequins were displaying rain clothes, two of them in cream gabardine, one calf length and the other somewhat shorter. It was the third coat that took Sarah’s attention as it was PVC and reached down to the calves, chocolate brown in colour and extremely slick and glossy reflecting the shop window spot lights all around. Sarah was just mesmerised with the coat, loving how it fitted the model perfectly from the tightly belted waist to the buttoned up collar and the very nicely shaped hood surrounding the girls face. The lower edge of one side of the front was held out by a fine nylon thread to reveal the beige knee high boots the mannequin had on. It looked so sexy with a sort of ‘come hither’ look that she liked and thought Orlando might just sweep her into his arms inside the raincoat and whisk her away to a posh hotel room. She imagined herself in the raincoat with him smoothing his hands over her shiny bottom and breasts and wondering if he would enjoy the coat as much as she did.

Day dreaming over Sarah continued with her walk but her thoughts keep returning to the brown shiny raincoat and how much she would like to try it on, although buying it might be out of the question knowing the extremely high prices of the garments in the shop. There were no price tags on the coats in the window and Sarah kept thinking how much the coat might be and even if she could afford it. She turned around and hurried back to the shop went straight in and asked the assistant about the coat and if she could try one on.

“You certainly may, we have other colours too including moss green, indigo blue, burgundy and cream. The sizes are the same as the brown one in the window so if the fit is OK and you wish to purchase then I can get it out of the window.”

The assistant about 20 years old was Sarah’s guess, and very pretty with a page boy hair style and maybe just a little tad too much make up, especially the deep pink lip gloss. Her figure was more boyish than girl with a small chest and a quite slim waist. She was very cheerful and pleasant and fussed around Sarah a little as she showed her the hanging raincoats and all their colours.

She picked out the burgundy PVC coat for Sarah to try on and held it open to allow Sarah to slide her arms into the smooth satin lined sleeves, then she came around the front to close together the coat and as she did so Sarah felt the girls forearm lightly brush her left breast as she was closing the buttons, she made no apology and seemed to be unaware of it. The girl asked Sarah what her name was as she closed the top button.
“Sarah, and yours would be commencing with an ‘A’ I assume from the lovely embroidered ‘A’ on your blouse?” replied Sarah.
“Well spotted Sarah and yes my name is Amanda, and I just love this coat myself as my favourite colour is burgundy it just exudes a fashion statement that says ‘look at me’, and the smooth shiny PVC says ‘sexy’ all over.
Amanda circled around Sarah’s back and eased her long blond locks from inside the coats collar to flow over the coat as the back of her hand seemed to caress her nape as she did so for a second or two. Sarah thought that’s twice now she has sort of touched me or am I just imagining it?

“You have lovely hair Sarah and the chocolate would really compliment it and of course you would need the beige boots to complete the vision.”

“Thank you Amanda and I think I am really falling in love with the coat it feels great on me and so smooth and shiny, almost slick looking. Is there a belt for this one?”

Sarah could see the coat was just oozing with quality, the perfect stitching and the fit of each of the panels, the cut of the coat was heavily waisted and fitted her waist closely even without a belt. The satin lining was exquisite in its fit to the PVC. Amanda felt into the pocket of the coat and retrieved the belt and threaded it through the tabs at each side then tied it at the front and smoothed the coat down on Sarah once again brushing her arm lightly against her breast. And then reaching behind to also smooth down the rear against her bottom and straighten the belt.

She pulled the belt tighter around her slim waist and admired the shape of her bottom through the shiny material. She thought she just had to have the chocolate coat no matter what it cost.

“How does that look Sarah? Come to the mirror and see your self full length, you look just wonderful. There is also a hood and if you would like to see it on it fastens on with small studs hidden under the collar, would you like to try that on?”

“Yes please the one in the window looks very stylish” and Amanda brought the hood and gently fixed it to the coat and raised it over Sarah’s’ head after first easing her hair down inside the coat and once again brushing her hand against her neck.

She asked “Would it be possible to try on the brown one? I really have my mind set on that colour it even though this one is very nice too”
“Well it is quite a lot of effort to get it out of the window, but if you are really serious then I will get it for you”
Sarah replied “I do love the coat but I am concerned that I may not be able to afford it so I do not wish to put you to so much trouble should I not be able to buy it”.
“I’ll tell you what, we don’t normally let customers onto this but next Monday when we change the window dressing and take the coat out I will put it aside so you can try it on then, also I think we may be able to discount the price a bit to get the sale rather than send it back to the suppliers. The cost today is 235 pounds and I know that sounds a lot but the quality is first rate”.

“Wow, that is expensive and much more than I can afford on my pittance of a wage, how much do you think you may be able to reduce it next week?” Sarah asked.
“It depends really on the boss and what sort of mood she is in on the day but usually it is around 35 to 40%.”

“That is still a lot of money for me, I know that quality is expensive but that is almost a weeks wages for me so maybe I will have to give it a miss, but I do love it so much. If I call in on Monday and if it has not been sold can you please ask your boss for the lowest price she can go for me?” pleaded Sarah.
“I will do my best for you, but can’t promise anything, we will just have to see then.”

Sarah left the shop wondering if she should have bitten the bullet then and bought even if was a small fortune for her. She really wanted the brown coat but at 235 pounds, but at nearly weeks wages it was really too much and if she could get it with 40% off then that was just about doable.

Monday was such a long time coming around and Sarah’s mind never strayed far from the chocolate brown coat, and indeed to Amanda who seemed to be especially friendly with her almost to the point of flirting, or maybe that was just in her mind and she only really wanted a sale to boost her commission. Any way she liked the girl and was not put off by her subtle touching, indeed she sort of enjoyed it.

Sarah was pleased to see that the window dressing had been changed to a series of lightweight spring fashions with the mannequins displaying tropical print shorts and tied blouses.

She entered the shop and Amanda cruised over “Hi Sarah, great to see you again” and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she held her hand. “I have great news for you as the boss has made an offer of 50% off if I sell two of the PVC coats. She knows I really would love to have the burgundy one and if I can persuade you with the chocolate one then we can both have the coats of our dreams. Now I will fetch your coat to try on I am sure you have been patient waiting for this moment”

“Actually not at all patient Amanda, I couldn’t think of anything else since last Wednesday and was even having trouble sleeping just thinking about it. And I didn’t thank you enough for being so attentive and helpful with me, you were very kind. 50% off sounds so fantastic and I can just afford that much even if it means skipping restaurants dinners for a few months. Can you manage OK if you bought the burgundy one Amanda?”

As Amanda was helping Sarah put the brown coat on she replied “It will mean I have to do extra shifts on the next four weekends but I too really want it as they are so lovely and I haven’t bought myself anything really nice for ages.”

Once again Amanda allowed her arm to brush Sarah’s’ breast as she closed the buttons and lightly caressed her neck as she eased her hair from inside the collar. “You look very nice Sarah, this colour really does suit you and the fit is exactly right, stylish and smart, just lovely.”

She then fetched the burgundy coat and asked if Sarah would help her on with it, which she did. When they were both enclosed in the PVC raincoats and belts tightly fastened around their slim waists and their hoods around their faces Amanda said “Aren’t we just couple of good looking ladies together like this” and took hold of Sarah’s hands. “So what do you think Sarah? Shall we buy them, they are a good price at 50% off and we do both love them very much”

“Yes” Sarah replied. “I could not live with myself if I missed this opportunity, so wrap it up for me but not before I enjoy this moment wrapped in my gorgeous raincoat with you. The burgundy does suit you Amanda and you look very smart and ready for anything.” Sarah squeezed Amanda’s hands a little and gave her a peck on the cheek. We could maybe go for a coffee together if you like after work and admire each others coats.” “That would be lovely Sarah, I would like that very much” responded Amanda.

Sarah and Amanda did meet after work at a local coffee shop both dressed in their PVC raincoats. They complimented each other on how great they looked and thanking the stars that they were able to buy the coats that they loved. The talk turned to finding out about them selves and Amanda whispered to Sarah that she was not really what she appeared to be but really wanted to be friends with her and not to be too shocked at what she was about to tell her.

The end……………. or maybe not.
Domino

Re: SARAH'S RAINCOAT

Post by Domino »

Definitely not the end, Jennifer! So get those creative juices flowing. Come to think of it, weren't we going to get part 5 of "The Blue Raincoat"? You know we all liked it.

Domino
blackmacjay

SARAH'S RAINCOAT

Post by blackmacjay »

Great stuff and very well written.

Thank you Jennifer987!
Skinnyman

Post by Skinnyman »

Another sexy & well written story Jennifer I always love reading your stories x
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Thank you very much Domino, Blackmacjay and Skinyman, it means a lot to me to receive feed back on my short stories and gives me some encouragement to continue. Speaking of which part 5 of The Blue Raincoat will still be awhile coming as I have no idea at all as yet of the continuing story line, hopefully one day I will get some inspiration. I especially like working out how to introduce the 'innocent' character in the story to the love of latex or PVC, it is not so easy to come up with new ideas as I am sure the other story writers in this forum will confirm. Any way thanks again for your compliments.
Jennifer
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

This is a very good story Jennifer987 .
It has so many possibilities to carry on with ! You really should write more from this one.