BOB AND ME Part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
grahamdyrham

BOB AND ME Part 3

Post by grahamdyrham »

Hi All,
I'm sorry for the repetition in the last part - as someone said, it was a case of cutting and pasting overenthusiastically!

The story continues.........

Bob and I travelled to the Lake District by train and then made our way to the campsite in a secluded woodland on a hillside overlooking a lake. A beautiful view, but I was more concerned about getting some rainwear fun. As it was autumn, there were few other people around and we had plenty of privacy at the spot we picked for our tent. The tent was actually made to house four people so we had lots of room to move. Once pitched and settled, we decided to walk the mile to the local pub for some food and drink. As we were returning up that road, it started to rain. We had brought rainwear with us just in case, and so we stopped under a bus shelter to get our gear on. To my pleasant surprise, Bob dug into his bag and brought out a brand new dark green rubber two piece rainsuit. He slipped on a pair of shiny rubber leggings and then buttoned himself into a shiny rubber rain jacket of some three-quarter length. He looked amazing and sexy and the rain began glistening on his outfit. He had a sheepish grin on his face as he said, "I thought I might wear this for our first night together in bed." All I could say was, "Yes please".

I rushed to put on my cycle cape ready for the walk to the camp site and what I hoped would be a night of mutual sexual pleasure and new sensations. As I buttoned my cape right up to my neck, Bob stepped forward and put his arms around me tight, squeezing me inside my cape. He was a good six inches taller than me and so he leaned down towards me. As I was helpless inside my cape, he just gently brushed my lips with his. I could not move, nor did I want to as I waited for what would happen next. Helpless as I was, he leaned forward again and kissed me full on the lips and I began to feel his tongue deep inside my mouth. The kiss seemed to last a long time, as our rainwear rustled and crackled together. This seemed almost forbidden pleasures, but I didn't care, as I was lost in the sensations I was experiencing.

We stood there for a long time, locked in our embrace but then just wanted to get back to the campsite to explore our newly found feelings in our rainwear.............................. (to be contd)
kinkycumbria

Re: BOB AND ME Part 3

Post by kinkycumbria »

mmmm where in the lakes
if you were near me i would have liked to have joined in too
hotwilly

Re: BOB AND ME Part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Nice, well written
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)