BOB AND ME Pt4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
grahamdyrham

BOB AND ME Pt4

Post by grahamdyrham »

I arrived back at our tent in a highly excited state - all the way back I was wondering what would be coming next. I kept looking at Bob and admiring his tall figure wrapped tightly in his rainsuit, which was shimmering in the rain and the darkness. As we arrived at the tent, I unbuttoned the high collar of my cape and lifted over my head. At this point, Bob suggested we get completely undressed and then he would put his rubber rain gear on me and do me up tight into it over my naked body. That way, we would both be able to feel our naked skin against the rubber. I couldn't believe this man wanted me to do this as I had fantasised about such a situation for so long and after I first started getting close to Bob, I just wanted him in this way.

We got undressed and then he helped me into the rubber trousers. They were obviously a bit big but they had velcro fastenings at the bottom and at the waist to seal out the wet, and Bob did these up really tight. I had such a stiff erection, I thought I would come what with the rubber up against it and rubbing against my skin when I moved. Then, he helped me on with the jacket - this was made of a shiny green rubber and was quite lightweight. It also had the same sort of fastenings as well as a high collar and a hood. Again, large for me but the fastenings made it fit

Bob stood back and looked at his handiwork and had the same silly grin on his face. He also had his huge erection in front of him. He was much bigger than I was in every way. He said we should lie down on the groundsheet, which surprise, surprise, was again rubber. I lie flat on my back, and he proceeded to rub himself all over me. It felt so good.

He pulled the hood up on the rainjacket and held my head in his hands. He leaned down and again kissed me on the lips and deeply, his tongue reaching deep into my mouth. I loved that sensation and feeling and, when we broke off the kiss for air, I couldn't help but say to him breathlessly, "If you kiss me like that, I'll do anything for you. " I know it sounds corny but it was what the heat of the moment felt like. He smiled at me again and continued kissing me..... (to be contd.)