Who was that other woman?

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
dave62

Who was that other woman?

Post by dave62 »

Something was bothering my wife Sue. We were in our two person office. She was fidgeting and looking at the clock. Finally, around nine o’clock, she left the room.

She came back 5 minutes later, wearing nothing but one of her clear see through raincoats. She does this three or four times a month. A little early for some fun, but who was I to say no?

I got up, walking behind her to the bedroom. When we walked in, she stopped, and told me to stand there. She reached over to a dresser drawer, and pulled out one of her long scarf’s. “Turn around” was the order. I’ve never been blindfolded for anything before, but I was game. She wrapped the scarf around my head and eyes twice, making sure I could not see out. She then started by slowly taking off my shirt, pausing to kiss me everywhere above the waist. She then pulled my pants down. I then heard the closet door open, and she pulled out something that sounded plastic, and put it on me. One of my favorite long raincoats. Man, this was amazing.

She then led me to the bed, and laid me down in the middle. My head fell on my pillow, already in a plastic pillow case. I then head the small night stand drawer open. The next thing I knew, she was attaching the wrist restraints to me. She does not care to be restrained, but about once a month, she ties me up and takes her time with me. I thought, cool, this is going to be like that, except that I cannot see anything.

Surprising me, I heard another drawer open. The next feeling I had was one of a long dry cleaners bag being wrapped around each of my ankles. My legs were then pulled apart, and it was apparent that the other ends were attached to the bottom bed posts. I love my hands being tied back, but I have never had myself tied in all four corners. I was now in a plastic raincoat, my head on a plastic pillow cover, and my legs were restrained by two plastic bags acting as lanyards holding my legs taught.

Sue then spent around 5 minute on me. I could feel her raincoat brushing against me. She put her plastic covered breast against my mouth. This was a very different experience for me. I could not see what she was going to do next. Little did I know. After playing with me for around 5 minutes, she left the room.

For 5 minutes. Where was she? What was going on?

Five minutes later she came back in. I asked her, “What happened? Where did you go?” She replied that I talked too much. Then, without any warning, I had a ball gag shoved into my mouth, and she deftly tied the Velcro straps behind my head. Neither her nor I had ever done used one of these before. To add to the insult, the ball itself was still in its small plastic bag. To add to the gagginess, she took another dry cleaning bag, folded it to be about 4 inches wide, and wrapped that around my mouth, holding the gag even tighter, and smothering my face in tight plastic. She did to make sure my nostrils were clear!

Then, she went down on me. I think. Because as she went down on me, she also was kissing my nipples, a very erotic area for me. She knows that is a huge turn on. How can she do both? Then, Sue sat on my face, her women smells being shoved right down my open nostrils. I then realized, something is not normal. She is still going down on me. I wiggled my hips and then my shoulders. I then stopped and realized that I had two women on me. This was mind blowing. I have never had a three way. It was never brought up between Sue and me. I had paused when realized this. The two women realized that I had just caught on, and I heard two little laughs. One from my Sue, and one from her. Whoever she was.

Sue, I assume Sue, then released the plastic wrap around the ball gag, and pulled the ball gag out. “What is going on? Who is there?” All I heard was laughter. I could smell Sue, and I could smell another woman. Whatever I said, she only muttered, “mmm”.

Sue then positioned herself on my face and told me to start on her, and start well. As I did, the other woman went further, deeper and longer down on me. Remember, I was tied down on all four limbs.

All of the sudden, the other women stopped, paused, climbed up and mounted me, facing forward. I think I was as far in as a man could ever go. She started to rock back and forth.

Sue then got up, turned around, and sat down on my face again. Without saying a word, she released my wrist restraints.

Instinctively, I reached up to my wife’s plastic coated breasts to fondle them. Sue grabbed both hands and placed them on the other women’s breasts. She was obviously wearing a soft plastic raincoat. What the color was, I could not know. The other women then took one of my hands, and put it back on my wife’s one breast, with her hand still on mine.

This was beyond comprehension for me. But what the two had on their mind was not to be thought about, it was to be enjoyed. The other women took one more dry cleaner bag, and wrapped it around my hand, and started rubbing it against her. The two started to rock together, softly moaning in unison.

Then I came, like I had never before. The other woman never stopped. My Sue pushed down harder on me and moaned even more. I reached up and realized that they were kissing each other, and deep. At that point, they each grabbed one of my hands and snapped the restraints back in.

They sat on me for a few minutes. The other woman got off, and Sue reached over and took me in her mouth for a few minutes. Then she got off. Then they both left together. I stayed there, still tied down on all fours. It was five minute before Sue came back. She released my arms, then my legs. Then she helped me take off her scarf, which had held me sightless the entire time.

“Wh, who was that other women?’ I asked.

“What other woman” was her answer, as she held her finger to her lips in a hush gesture.
tigergutt99

Re: Who was that other woman?

Post by tigergutt99 »

Nice, please keep it up.
Tiger
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Dry Cleaning bags?

Whatever is next?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)