the landlady part 1 "a borrowed story"

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kinkycumbria

the landlady part 1 "a borrowed story"

Post by kinkycumbria »

Dave had been trekking around town all day, he was looking for a room to rent during the working week and it wasn’t going too well.

The new IT job he was about to start was 100 miles from the house he shared with his girlfriend and he just couldn’t commute that every day so he needed digs.
The problem was, what he had seen so far was either a dump with a string vest landlord or just too expensive. This was the last one on his list and he wasn’t optimistic, the price seemed on the low side, so ‘probably another shithole’ he thought.

The area seemed pretty good though he thought as his satnav guided him to the address which turned out to be a 70’s three story townhouse.

He rang the doorbell and waited apprehensively for an answer, Colin had sounded friendly enough on the phone so he hoped for the best. The door was answered by a slim balding man, probably in his forties about 5 foot 10. He smiled warmly and stuck out his hand, ‘you’ll be Dave?’. ‘yes, nice to meet you’ replied Dave and Colin showed him in and took him to the Room. It was on the ground floor of the building tucked behind the garage. It was essentially a bedsit with its own bathroom next door and was amazingly well furnished and clean.

They went upstairs to the lounge and Colin made some coffee and asked Dave a few questions about his background, job and so on. They chatted for a while and got on well Colin was intelligent, well read and liked sport, a graphic designer or something.

‘Watcha think? I’d be happy to offer you the room, you are the best candidate I’ve seen so far’ said Colin ‘it’s nice but I think there must be a mistake in the advert’ said Dave. ‘It’s cheaper than some of the bad ones I’ve seen’.
‘Well I’m not going to rent to just anyone, only people who I think I can trust to live here, this is my home after all. To tell the truth I lead a somewhat alternative lifestyle, so it needs to be someone who can cope with that’. ‘What do you mean alternative?’ asked Dave apprehensively ‘I’m a Transvestite’ replied Colin looking searchingly at Dave. ‘Um ok, not sure what to say about that, I’m not too familiar with that stuff ’ replied Dave. ‘Don’t worry you don’t need to join in, it is mostly on the weekends so you probably wouldn’t see too much of it, but it’s obviously your decision’. Dave thought about it, there really wasn’t much out there and Colin seemed nice enough, The TV thing was unusual but he actually wasn’t too bothered by it and even if he was gay Dave’s last boss had been and that had never been an issue plus his girlfriend would prefer a landlord to landlady no doubt.
‘Thanks I’ll take it said Dave and they shook on it.

Dave moved in a couple of weeks later and the over the next couple of months didn’t see Colin too often as his new job required some long hours and he went home on the weekends. They occasionally watched a match on Sky and had a beer but that was about it.

Dave had to work a weekend shortly afterward to get a new system up and running so he stayed over on a weekend for the first time, his girlfriend didn’t seem bothered in the slightest that he wasn’t coming home but Dave was too busy to read too much into it. On Saturday evening after a particularly long day he pushed the door shut and stopped in the hall as he heard something. It sounded like the faint cracking sound and a muffled groan coming from somewhere distant in the house, then the click of heels and an indistinct but female sounding voice. Dave stood silently transfixed as he heard some slapping sounds, the voice again, then some more muffled groaning then a creaking sound which gradually increased in speed accompanied by more moaning. ‘Blimey Colin, that’ll be the alternative lifestyle then’ chuckled Dave to himself and he retired to his room.

Dave was awoken about 1am by the sound of heels on the stairs and some quiet voices, he rolled out of bed a crept quietly to his door and opened it a crack just in time to see a woman in a leather knee length skirt and white satin blouse and patent stilletos ascending the stairs. Dave never got a look at her face but she had great legs. ‘Could that really be Colin?’ he wondered as he went back to bed. He woke at 3am with a raging hard on, he had dreamt that he had been fucking the leather skirted woman doggy style over the breakfast bar in Colins kitchen her skirt pushed up to reveal her stocking tops and suspenders. He wanked furiously thinking about her and then fell into another disturbed bout of sleep. Dave kept an eye out for another appearance of the leather skirted woman over the next couple of weeks to no avail.

One day Dave was up in Colins kitchen to borrow a can opener as his had broken denying him another gourmet dinner. Colin was out but his laptop was sitting on the counter top. Dave moved his finger over the mouse pad and it sprung to life. The media player window was open and frozen on it was an image of a blonde curly haired woman in a black leather skirt and white satin blouse. Dave hestitated then hit play, the woman had a man wearing only PVC shorts suspended from a bar, he also had a spreader bar between his legs rendering him immobile. She raised a whip and there was a cracking sound and the man groaned as it struck his back ‘gagged’ thought Dave. The whipping continued for a while and Dave fast forwarded until he saw the woman unzip and step out of her skirt and remove her blouse to reveal a black PVC corset and Panties which matched her shoes. Wow she looks hot thought Dave. Fast forward again to the ‘woman’ stepping out of her panties her erect cock standing proud. Then fast forward to the woman energetically thrusting into the helpless slaves ass finally withdrawing and shooting her load up his back. Dave was aware of a hard on straining in his jeans.
Dave stopped the video and crept up the stairs to the third floor. He had never been there before, he pushed open a door to see a regular looking bedroom, all neat and tidy. He ignored the next one which was obviously the bathroom and pushed open the third door revealing the room he had seen on the video, a double bedroom with a large mirrored wardrobe, at one end of the room was the bar suspended from the ceiling and in the middle of the room was some sort of bench with straps, He slid open a wardrobe door, there seemed to be a large number of clothes in shiny materials: Satin, PVC, Leather, Latex. There were blouses, skirts, corsets and other things he couldn’t identify, he rubbed the satin fabric of a blouse in his fingers and was surprised to feel his cock stirring again. He slid open the other side of the wardrobe and was disappointed to see it was empty save for a couple of straps hanging down. Along one of walls was a dresser with a mirror, neatly lined up on top were makeup products and shelves above it contained wigs on mannequin heads. Dave shook his head in disbelief and left the room taking care to make sure nothing was out of place.

Dave headed back to his room and wanked whilst thinking of the slave being dominated by his Trannie landlord, he couldn’t help imagining himself in that position and for some reason it turned him on more than he could explain. Later he masturbated again imagining being dressed in the soft shiny fabrics dressed as slut.

Things weren’t going to well at home, Dave’s girlfriend had become moody and disinterested and he had returned to his bedsit on Saturday Morning following one of their now more frequent rows. He suspected she was seeing someone else. He took his road bike from the garage and went for a ride to try and clear his head, when he returned a few hours later he ran into Colin as he entered the house. ‘I see I’m not the only one shaving my legs remarked Colin’ ‘Ah it’s for the Road rash, Aerodynamics, etc‘ stumbled Dave. ‘Whatever you say ‘ laughed Colin.

Later that evening Dave arrived home from a few drinks with his work colleagues, a taxi pulled up as he fumbled for his keys. He stared as a long leg slid from the back door of the cab, just a glimpse of stocking then leather skirt tightly curving round a shapely thigh. ‘Hi Dave’ purred a husky female voice, she had wavy blonde hair long eye lashes framing dark smoky eyes and glossy red lips. He was transfixed. ‘Colin?’ exclaimed Dave ‘Colleen actually darling’ she replied ‘Oh of course, sorry!’ said Dave and blushed as she swept passed him and opened the door. ‘Wanna come up for a drink?’ said Colleen ‘Um sure’ replied Dave.
He watched as she sashayed up the stairs on her 4 inch heels ‘blimey he/she looks good ‘ thought Dave as he watched her ass swing to and fro, Colleen headed into the Kitchen as he sat down on the couch.

She returned with a beer for Dave and a glass of white wine. ‘been out then?’ enquired Dave. ‘Trannie club’ replied Colleen ‘disappointing turn out tonight, never scored’ laughed Colleen, ‘Don’t feel too bad , me neither’ said Dave. She sat down next to him and crossed one long leg over the other, he got another flash of stocking top and he felt his cock stiffening slightly. ‘what do you think?’ she said ‘of what?’ ‘Do I make a good girl?’ ‘Sure’ he blushed ‘Convincing?’, ‘Definitely’, ‘Attractive?’, ‘Errr yes?’. She took his drink out his hand and set it on a side table next to the couch then leant in towards him and started to kiss him, he responded stroking her arm through the white satin blouse, his other hand stoked her leather clad thigh. Her hand stroked his chest and slowly moved down to his stomach then moved to his inner thigh then stroking the obvious bulge in his jeans. His cock was rock hard now and he slid one of his hands up her silky leg until he felt smooth bare skin then the slick material of her panties. As her tongue probed his mouth urgently she pulled down his zip reached into his briefs and started to stroke his hard cock. They began to gently stroke each others cocks in unison their breathing becoming short and excited, it wasn’t long before Dave couldn’t control himself any longer and he came in a series of spurts all over her hand and himself, he felt the warm rush of her sticky cum seeping over his on fingers shortly afterwards and they collapsed into one another.

After a short time few he took his chin in her hand and looked into his eyes and said ‘did you enjoy that?’ guilt and shame coarsed through him but he had to admit ‘yes I did’. ‘I know you’ve watched the videos on my laptop, would you like to play like that ?’. ‘yes’ he said without thinking. ‘Good’ she said ‘I’ll be back in a moment’. He sat alone for a few moments and panic started to set in but he then thought of the videos and he started to become aroused again. She returned and handed him a small bundle of black shiny things. ‘Strip and put these on get on your knees, I ‘ll be back’.
blackmacjay

Re: the landlady part 1 "a borrowed story"

Post by blackmacjay »

Well, I'm not gay or transvestite as far as I know but this story has some ideas.

Keep it coming please!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

part 2

She returned and handed him a small bundle of black shiny things. ‘Strip and put these on get on your knees, I ‘ll be back’.

He hesitated for a moment ‘should I really be doing this?’ he thought again of the video and quickly removed his clothes and looked at the bundle. There was a pair of shiny PVC briefs, on closer inspection they seemed to be women’s, he hadn’t expected that! He pulled them on, they fitted ok and clung tightly to his body. Then there was a pair of sheer black hold up stockings, he had seen his girlfriend putting them on before and so had some idea what to do. He unrolled one up his smooth leg revelling in the sensation then repeated the other leg. Next were a pair of black leather cuffs which he assumed were for his wrists. Lastly was a studded leather collar which he fastened around his neck with some difficulty and a sense of trepidation

He dropped to his knees and stared at the floor, a bulge was starting to strain against the tight PVC panties, he caught his breath as he heard footsteps descending the stairs and then a voice commanding him to ‘get your nose into the carpet slave’.

He felt her close by him now, sensed her towering above him. ‘Worship my shoes slave but don’t look up’. He lifted his head far enough to see her shoes, patent platforms, which must have been 6 inches covered with shiny metal studs, unlike anything he had seen before. He tentatively started to lick the toe of the left one, his tongue alternately tasting leather and metal. He worked his way round to the heel and ran his tongue up and down the smooth black shaft of the heel. He shifted across the carpet to her right shoe and continued, he found it strangely erotic and was definitely hard now. ‘Good boy, you learn quickly’ she purred. ‘You may stop and behold your mistress now’ she said with mock gravitas.

He lifted his head and looked up, the hem of her dress was at her ankles, it was made of a shiny black material, not exactly PVC ‘more like the stuff those shiny leggings are made of’ he thought, It was split up the right side exposing a sheer black stocking clad leg, he followed it up to a lacy hold up stocking top. A slight bulge between her legs was the only thing dispelling the feminine illusion as he scanned up her body past her breasts to her exquisitely made up face framed by long blonde hair. She reached down and stroked his cheek with one hand and then he felt something click onto his collar. ‘You are going to make a lovely slave, now I want you to follow me on a fours’ she said turning and pulling on the lead attached to his collar. She led him across the living room carpet and onto the stairs. Her hips swung to and fro as she ascended and he enjoyed his dogs eye view of her lovely shiny ass. As if sensing his gaze she turned ‘enjoying the view?’ she quizzed ‘yes mistress, very much ‘ he responded ‘if you’re a good girl maybe I’ll let you worship it later’ Thank you mistress’ he replied meekly.

They entered the room he had been in previously and she led him beneath the bar suspended from the ceiling, ‘stand’ she commanded, he got up and she took hold of one of his wrist and clipped it to the bar then the other one. She strutted over to the wardrobe and the door rumbled open, she returned and crouched down at his feet, he heard the sound of a zip then felt his foot being lifted and pushed into a shoe, he looked down to see a patent pointed toe ankle boot adorned with straps and buckles being zipped up. He swayed precariously on the 4 inch heel as she lifted his other foot into the second boot and zipped it up, then he was tottering, suspended from the bar his feet crushed into the shiny boots.

Her head appeared over his shoulder as she pressed her body against his back then he felt her hands caress his chest, ‘comfy?’ she enquired as she rubbed her body against his, the slippery dress sliding sensuously against his skin ‘yes mistress’ he gasped as he felt one of her hands stroking his hard member through his panties. ‘We’d better do something about that the slave’ she said and she released her hold on him. He felt something being dragged up his back and shivered involuntarily, it felt like soft leather he glanced over to the mirrored wardrobe doors and saw it was a cat o nine tails whip. There was a swishing sound and he felt it striking his upper back, the blows rained down on his back and he felt his back warming up, the skin tingling, he moaned gently with each stroke. Then she was in front of him landing blows on his chest, he flinched, wobbled on his heels and cried out as they struck his nipples, she seemed to be enjoying herself and she paraded back and fore in front of him, the bulge more visible through the shiny fabric of her dress. His skin was glowing when she stopped and he sighed as she playfully licked his nipples, she disappeared from view behind him and he felt her stroking his bum through the tight panties then he felt them being pulled aside and he was apprehensive again. ‘Hmm, I think we are going to need something to keep you quiet before we go in there she said’ a couple of moments later she was forcing a red rubber ball in to his mouth and buckling a strap around his head. He really felt trapped now suspended from a bar, balanced on his high heeled boots, gagged and vulnerable.

He felt a cool slick substance being massaged into the crevice of his ass and then a gloved finger at his hole gradually persuading it open, he moaned into the gag as he felt it probing in and out, then relief as it was gone but not for long now he felt something cold, slippery and hard pushing at his hole, bigger than the finger. It was sliding in and out of him rhythmically, he felt uncomfortably full and he swivelled his head so he could see her in the mirror; on her knees behind him, a small black dildo in her PVC gloved hand with a look of concentration on her face. Her free hand was massaging her cock through the shiny material of her dress and the sight of it made his own cock stiffen again and his discomfort started to become tinged with a pleasurable sensation.

After a few minutes she pulled out the dildo and said ‘that seems to have opened you up nicely slave, now something to open you up a little more’ . She went over to a shelf and came back a moment later and waved a moderately sized butt plug in front of his face, he tried to gulp but just drooled a bit more out of his gag ‘ I see you are salivating for it ‘ she laughed stepping behind him. He tensed as she pushed it against his bud, ‘Relax it has plenty of lube, it should slide right up there’ he tried to yell ‘fmmphing humpf’ as the plug stretched out his rectum then it closed around the collar of the plug. He felt horribly full and urgently wanted to expel the plug from his ass but there was nothing he could do as he felt his panties being pulled back into place.

She emerged before him hands on her hips and looked him up and down. ‘You may be wondering about the panties and stockings and heels. Well I’ve decided I need a slutty girl to play with tonight and that is going to be you Davina’ she said smiling.
She released his wrists from the cuffs and instructed him to ‘remove your gag and collar’, he gratefully unbuckled the gag and wiped the saliva from his aching mouth and chin, then he unfastened the collar. She returned and exchanged them for a black PVC bra, he looked at it for a few seconds then fastened it backwards around his chest, rotated it the right way round and slid his arms into the straps. ‘Time to give you a rack’ she said pushing moderately sized flesh coloured breast forms into the bra, he looked down ‘Hmm nice’ he thought and instinctively cupped them. ‘Hands up’ she instructed as she pulled a black rubber dress down over his head. He felt the cool rubber cling to his body and inhaled the latex smell as she smoothed it onto his body. It was a skater style dress sleeveless and high necked., the flared skirt only just covered his stocking tops and that was without bending over! ‘Hold on to the bar’ she said as she wrapped a PVC under bust corset around his waist and clipped up the metal hooks at the front. ‘Time to give you a bit more shape my girl’ she said and he felt the corset tightening as she pulled the laces at the back tight and knotted then in a bow. ‘That’s a bit tight he gasped’, ‘good’ she smiled. She handed him a pair of short rubber gloves and he pulled them on wishing he could wrap one of his gloved hands around his cock there and then.
Lets do your face and hair she said guiding him to the dressing table and sitting him down, the corset dug into him and made the manoeuvre difficult. She worked on him deftly for about 20 minutes without him being able to see what she was doing, the finishing touch was a blonde wig being pulled onto his head then straightened and brushed out.

‘Mmm yes’ she said regarding him ‘Go to the mirror and check yourself out Davina’. He got up and walked unsteadily across to the mirrored wardrobe doors and stared in disbelief. A complete and utter whore was staring back. His eyes were accentuated with black eye liner , metallic blue eyeshadow and large black eyelashes, his lips had been painted glossy red in a way that made them look fuller. The short blonde bob wig which stopped at the line of his chin completed the tarty look beautifully. His cock was just about exploding out of his panties as he drank in the sight of fetish whore in the mirror, he was roused from his reverie by her fastening a 5 row diamante choker around his neck. ‘Nothing says whore like a diamante choker’ she chuckled.

‘What do you say slut?’. ‘Thank you mistress Colleen’ he said ‘for what?’ she demanded ‘ for turning me into a slutty girl’ he said not quite believing what he was doing. ‘Say your name bitch’ she said ‘I’m Davina mistress’. ‘Well Davina we know how slutty girls thank their mistresses don’t we?’ She turned her back on him and bent over slightly hands on hips. He knew what to do, dropped to his knees and started to gently kiss her shapely bum through the soft shiny fabric. He caught a glimpse of the rubber clad whore in the mirror worshipping the statuesque mistress and he found himself almost panting with desperation.

‘Good girl’ she laughed sensing his arousal and turned to face him her large bulge in front of his face. ‘You know what dirty little bitches do Davina, don’t you?’, ‘suck cock mistress?’ he said as he started to kiss the bulge through her shiny dress, then he ran his tongue up and down her shaft as it stretched through the fabric . She groaned in pleasure ‘you learn fast’ and pulled up her dress freeing her rock hard and pushing it against his lips. He hesitated just for a moment then relented teasing the underside of it with his tongue the way he liked it done to him, then he gently massaged her balls with one of his gloved hands ‘oh you dirty fucking bitch’ Mistress Colleen mumbled as she pushed her cock between his glossy lips, she grabbed his head and started to fuck his mouth urgently, he struggled to breathe through his nose as she held his head firmly thrusting in and out. After a short while he felt her start to tense and she withdrew pulling the his head back so he was looking up, she vigorously wanked her cock with her PVC gloved hand until a stream of hot spunk surged out onto his heavily made up face coating his lips and cheeks and dangling from one of his long false eyelashes. Her hips bucked several times as small aftershocks struck and more spunk splattered his face then she released his head letting it fall forward as she staggered back on her platforms.

‘Very good slave, quite satisfactory for a first timer’ she smiled composing herself and pulling her dress down. Davina was slumped on his knees drained, uncomfortable, slightly ashamed but also aroused. She stroked his face then offered her cum covered finger tips to his mouth he looked at the white residue against the shiny black finger tips then licked it off.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Well, I was about to wonder about this forum but then I read of the rubber dress so I guess that will be OK.

More please when you can!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story
Has "excited" me quite well:)

More please
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

Ye gods,what a magnificent story...certainly gets the juices flowing.
More of the same please.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

part 3

The long awaited part 3. Hope you enjoy.

Dave awoke the next morning on top of his bedcovers still dressed as his slutty alter ego, as he sat up he felt the plug still up his ass and his feet ached from the ankle boots which still adorned his feet. He looked at himself in the mirror and a dishevelled smokey eyed whore stared back, his cock stirred and then he felt an uncomfortable constraint in his PVC panties, he reached in and found his cock trapped in a clear plastic device.

Davina had ended the night standing in front of the mirrored wardrobe door furiously wanking to the sight of her own image whilst Mistress Colleen issued encouragement from the sidelines and filmed the proceedings. He had climaxed all over the mirror and then got on all fours and wantonly licked the still warm cum from the glass. Before retiring for the night Mistress Colleen had proposed the chastity and a day of being dressed as a lady with the promise of a unforgettable release at the end of it. Still in his heightened state of arousal and confusion Davina had agreed without much hesitation.

He stripped of his outfit and wig and wiped the makeup from his face, removed the plug then showered and shaved. He sat sipping a coffee and contemplated whether he should really do this but he knew he wanted to.

He reported upstairs in a dressing gown at midday to be prepared for the day ahead, Mistress Colleen was waiting dressed in a short black satin robe, she had a shortish wavy wig with blonde highlights and was of course impeccably made up in a way which emphasised her high cheek bones. ‘good morning, did we sleep well ?’ she smiled ‘Kinda’ replied Dave and blushed ‘lets get you ready for a special day ‘ said Colleen and she began to work on him.

An hour later Dave was looking at the reflection of Davina in the Mirror he had a honey coloured shoulder length bob his eyes were accentuated with brown and gold eye shadow, false eye lashes and liquid eye liner, his lips were a subtler colour today some sort of berry colour apparently. His cheek bones had also been expertly accentuated by her use of blusher. He turned back and forth to admire his shapely form in the mirror he was wearing a bright blue satin blouse and knee length leather skirt, his stocking clad legs looked long and toned in the high patent heels with a slight platform. His outfit was finished with a string of pearls and various bangles which jangled as he smoothed his leather skirt and enjoyed posing in front of the mirror. Seems a bit overkill for what she probably has in mind he thought as he sat down. He felt the plug push into his ass and his suspender straps pull taught and his cock stirred in its confines.

‘Ok let’s get going Davina‘, Dave looked up and saw Mistress Colleen she was dressed similarly except her blouse was a shiny Gold liquid satin, she too was wearing a leather skirt and patent high heels, she looked stunning. ‘go where ?’ said Dave. ‘Out’ said Colleen handing him a black shoulder bag with a gold chain. ‘i can’t go out like this’ said Dave in horror ‘nonsense, of course you can, who is going to recognise you? Anyway if you want to be released later you need to come with me’ she said propelling him out the door and down the stairs. Dave felt rising panic as they went out the front door in broad daylight and made a break for the car clicking rapidly down the path in his heels and pulling uselessly on the handle, Colleen sauntered up and eventually unlocked the car. ‘Where are we going?’ pleaded Dave as she started the car ‘for a little drive, it’ll be fun don’t worry’ soothed Colleen ‘it’s not a dogging spot is it’ said Dave worried ‘Nothing like that’ she replied. Dave glanced around as they pulled away ‘Two 6 foot Trannys in a Fiat 500, nothing conspicuous about that !’ he thought.

After a short while Dave relaxed a little, no one seemed to notice them, maybe this wouldn’t be so bad he thought, then the car pulled into a parking space and Colleen pulled on the handbrake and turned off the engine ‘we’re here’ she said brightly, ‘where?’ he said uncertainly ‘there’ she said nodding at the Tea room across the pavement ‘you’re fucking kidding’ said Dave ‘no, we’re going for afternoon tea’ said Colleen getting out the car. They entered the traditional tearoom, it was quintessentially English, featured on Tripadvisor, Japanese tourists sat, trying to interpret the menu, amid pensioners and yummy mummies. Dave thought he might just faint as some of the patrons stared at them as they stood by the ‘please wait to be seated’ sign. ‘Afternoon Ladies’ said the young girl without a hint of irony ’Table for two?’. ’Yes dear’ replied Colleen, Dave nodded stupidly and they followed her to their table.

Mistress Colleen ordered whilst Dave glanced nervously about himself, he caught the eye of a Japanese girl and she said something to her group of friends setting them off into a fit of giggles. ‘Don’t worry about it you’re never going to see them again’ smiled Mistress Colleen and she stroked his silky knee beneath the table. Doesn’t this excite you being dressed as a sexy slutty woman in front of all these people? Just imagine what we are going to do to each other later’ she purred and he felt his cock stirring in its prison which made him shuffle in his seat which in turn shifted the plug in his ass and stiffened his cock a bit more.

Tea, dainty sandwiches and fancy cakes arrived, Dave found it difficult to handle everything with the false nails and felt self-conscious the entire time. As he lifted the china cup from its saucer to finish his tea he sat bolt upright as he felt a high frequency pulse coarse through his plugged hole, the china cup rattled off the saucer attracting the attention of the Japanese girls who started giggling again. Dave turned scarlet ‘oh yes, forgot to mention, remote control plug’ grinned Mistress Colleen brandishing a small black device, ‘please turn it off’ stammered Dave squirming on his seat. ‘All done here ladies’ said the waitress startling Dave further ‘Yes thank you, it was lovely’ beamed Mistress Colleen ‘we’ll have the bill please’. As the waitress disappeared to the till she turned to Dave and said ‘It’s on you by the way, you’ll find your card in your handbag, oh and you don’t have any cash in there either’. The waitress presented the bill and Dave reached into the bag to get his card as he did so he was appalled to see condoms and lube, the waitress must have seen them but never let on. The waitress looked at the name on the card then at Dave for what seemed an eternity then she slid it into the machine and handed it to Dave, as he frantically attempted to remember his PIN the vibration in his ass kicked up a level, it took all his concentration to finish the transaction. As the waitress left the table the vibration subsided and Mistress Colleen arched an eyebrow and said ‘shall take a little drive ?’

Daves hopes of heading straight back home receded as their route unfolded ‘Stroke my leg commanded Mistress Colleen ‘ Dave put his hand on her smooth silky leg and lightly caressed her knee, ‘higher’ she said and he slid it up her thigh until he felt her stocking top and a suspender strap His long finger nails brushed the hard bulge in her soft satin panties and she moaned ‘good girl’ and he felt his own cock respond. After a couple of minutes they pulled into the nearly deserted car park of a local beauty spot. Seat belts were rapidly unfastened and they kissed greedily as they entwined frantically; a blur of slippery satin, soft leather and silky legs. Davina had released Mistress Colleens hard cock from her panties and she had pushed her skirt up to reveal her stocking tops and suspenders. He was pumping her cock steadily as they kissed, then she pushed his head down into her lap and he took the head of her hard member in his mouth and began to play his tongue around the underside as his long nails gently caressed the shaft. He bobbed up and down steadily as she moaned in pleasure ‘you are going to swallow my load in this public car park like a whore aren’t you ?’ he attempted a nod as he continued blowing her, he had to admit there was something about being dressed like this that just made him want it really badly, he felt her tense and then felt the hot salty eruption in his mouth, he gulped it down as she gripped his head firmly. ‘Mmm good girl’ she said as he sat up ‘I think the spectator approved’ he looked out the windscreen in horror to see a young guy with his cock out wanking frantically, almost immediately the stranger shot his load ontp the windscreen of her Fiat 500 and turned tail and scuttled off across the car park. Mistress Colleen pulled down her skirt and turned the key in the ignition ‘shall we go home now?’
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Well written story
Quite arousing / erotic - "hardening" even:)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

Fantastic story Kinky,really enjoyed reading it.Perhaps a long thin plastic mac would have been nice on top of their satin blouses and leather skirts.

Please keep em' cumming.