HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 1

Post by PVC Raincoat »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Part 1

My 16th birthday had passed a couple of weeks back and I was the typical tall lanky teenager, who thought they knew everything. I had been lucky enough to have fooled around with some girls, but never let on to any one that I had a very strong fetish for plastic/pvc and rubber. How that came to be is another story for another day.

Aunt Jen came to our house almost every day to visit Mum. She was quite a few years younger than Mum, more like a younger sister to her. They had met when I was around 9-10 years old, I don’t know how or were, but hit it off and were firm friends since. My Mum is relatively young, so I would think Aunt Jen would be in her mid to late twenties now.

This weekend Mum & Dad were off to London to see some country and western star. Whom for the life of me name I cannot remember. Aunt Jen had been brought in to watch the house, meaning me, for the Saturday night they were staying up in the West End.

Like most my age, getting up early on a Saturday meant sometime after midday. My parents were long gone and I had forgotten Aunt Jen was coming over. Looking outside I saw the weather was terrible, absolutely teaming down, I was not going to venture out in that.

Alone in the house I was excited that I could now indulge myself. I bounded down the stairs stark naked and went straight to the closet. Hanging inside was my Mum’s semitransparent yellow plastic mac, with matching tie belt and a hood with a drawstring.

I hurriedly did up the fasteners, leaving the neck one undone and held the cool smooth plastic mac up above my head back to front and let it slide down over my arms, down my quivering body and over the head of my stiff cock. I fasten the remaining popper and went upstairs to my bedroom, leaving the closet wide open.

Lying on my back I put up the hood and tightened the cord at the back of my head. The semitransparent pvc clung to my face and heightened my excitement. Feeling the smooth pvc all over my body, my hands finally settling on my now engorged throbbing cock. Pre-cum began to lubricate the pvc as I gently moved it over and around the head of my cock. The pvc hood inflated and then clung back to my face as I began to breathe more heavily. My heartbeat pounding in my ears and having the hood covering my head, it put me in a world of my own oblivious to anything else.

Up and down my shaft I stroked the pvc, over the end of my cock I rubbed the wet smooth pvc. My excitement growing with each stroke. I tried to go as long as possible, I wanted the sensation to last. Grasping my stiff cock harder I pumped vigorously the pvc up and down my stiff cock. As breathing became more restricted and harder to do, so did my excitement. I could feel my bed shaking and faintly hear it creaking with the movement from my thrusting body.

Coming from the base of my spine into my cock I could feel the pressure rising. With my other hand I grasped my balls through the pvc, squeezing and pulling them. Like an erupting volcano hot sticky cum burst into the pvc cupped around my swollen throbbing cock.
blackmacjay

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 1

Post by blackmacjay »

Aunt Jen has to arrive soon we think.
hotwilly

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 1

Post by hotwilly »

Had very similar experiences with my mothers clear PVC am, sad to say no Aunt Jen :(
Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)