HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 2

Post by PVC Raincoat »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Part 2

Spent, I lay there slowly massaging my cum in the pvc over my cock. It felt like I was in heaven.
I removed the hood from my head and lay still. Then I heard it, someone was in the house. Fear, dread and panic set in. Oh no, Aunt Jen, I had forgotten she was coming. As quite as possible I slipped out of my bedroom, across the landing and into the bathroom.

After cleaning myself and the pvc mac, I went back into my bedroom and got dressed. I’d have to leave the mac in my bedroom until I had a chance to return it to the closet. I hung it on the hook on the back of my bedroom door.

I ventured down stairs to find Aunt Jen poring boiling water from the kettle into the tea pot. We exchanged casual greetings and I then slumped onto the couch. To my surprise I noticed Aunt Jen had hung a dripping wet shiny silver pvc mac over the down stairs loo door, my heart skipped a beat, wow I thought, I’d love to feel that on me. I also saw the closet door was closed, but could not remember if I had closed it or not in my excitement of wearing the transparent yellow pvc mac.

Aunt Jen came in with a cup of tea, looked at me and asked if I was ok, you’re a bit rosy she said. I must have blushed at the thought of wearing her pvc mac. I assured her I was ok and would probably be going out later. “With this weather you’ll need to wear a nice plastic mac to keep you dry” she said. I’m sure I went red again, she gave me a wry smile like she knew something. I picked up the remote, flipped on the tv, started channel surfing and drunk my tea.

The rain had finally stopped for a while and was drying up nicely. I got ready to go out. I put on my leather jacket, gloves and crash helmet from my bedroom and announced to Aunt Jen I was going out for a bit, shouldn’t be too long, wanted to make the most of showing off my new ride I got for my birthday.

From the garage I wheeled out my bright yellow 250cc Dunstal Honda with a 6 speed Quaife gearbox in full race trim. Flipped the fuel on, turned the key and pushed the electric start. The bike roared to life, nice and loud through the reverse cone mega’s with no baffles. You could hear me coming a mile off.
Bill_P

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 2

Post by Bill_P »

PVC Raincoat wrote:You could hear me coming a mile off.
Pun intended?