HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 3

Post by PVC Raincoat »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Part 3

It was a little after 11 when I closed the garage door and headed to the front door. I saw the side table light in the living room was still on, just giving an ambient light to the room, that could be that Aunt Jen had left it on for me to see and she was already in bed. As quiet as I could I went in through the front door and took my riding gear off. Opened the closed to hang my jacket and disappointingly saw that Aunt Jens silver plastic mac was not there for me to feel.

I just started to go up the stairs when Aunt Jen called out to me. “I’m in here, come and see me for a while”. I trudged to the living room door and pushed it open. As I went in my eyes must have popped right out of me head and my jaw dropped onto my chest. Aunt Jen was sitting on the sofa facing me, wearing nothing but the transparent yellow pvc mac and with her legs wide open. With one hand she was rubbing the soft transparent yellow pvc over her nipple and with the other rubbing it on her clitoris. “I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to give you your birthday present, come and sit next to me” she smiled. “I know this is what you like and fantasise about, isn’t it?”

With a bulge growing by the second in my pants I walked to wards her, absolutely flabbergasted. “Stop there and take you clothes off” she commanded. Awkwardly I took off my shirt, jeans and socks, hesitating about my underpants. “Come on” she said “I’ve been looking forward to seeing your cock all evening, bring it here”. I took my pants off and my cock sprung to attention.

Aunt Jen stood up and stepped towards me, at the same time picking up her silver pvc mac. “Now how about you put this one on, you really want to don’t you”. Totally moot I just nodded my head in agreement, I was too shocked, too excited and could not believe what happening.

She pulled the silver pvc mac up my arms and around my front, started to do up the fasteners, starting at the neck. At the waist she tied the belt tight around me. Then continued to do them up, as she did she lowered herself to her knees, my throbbing cock sticking out between the soft smooth pvc right in front of her face. She moved the pvc mac around my cock and balls and did up the fastener below so that I was covered in the soft silver pvc, with my cock and balls on the outside.

I quivered and gave out a small pleasure groan. “Don’t you cum yet” she said “still lots to do and enjoy yet”. Her warm hand cupped my balls, squeezed gently and pulled them and me towards her. Her lips met my swollen purple head, parted and I slipped into a moist heaven. Very slowly she moved her closed mouth up and down my shaft. Her other hand went behind me and started to rub the soft smooth silver pvc over my bum. All the while still massaging my balls.

My hands started to feel the soft smooth semitransparent yellow pvc on her shoulders and back. I desperately wanted to feel her tits through this fantastic material, but could not reach. Having already had a good plastic wank this afternoon, I knew it would be a while before I could cum again, I hoped.
blackmacjay

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 3

Post by blackmacjay »

Good old Aunt Jen. Just don't quit yet.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Many Thanks for a great story...
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story, wish I had an Aunt Jen
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)