HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 4

Post by PVC Raincoat »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Part 4

Aunt Jen released her suction of my cock and stood up. She took both my hands and placed one on each of her semitransparent yellow pvc covered tits and showed me how to slowly massage them and to tweak her hard nipples.

“How’d you know” I stuttered. “You must not of heard me when I came in this afternoon” She said “I saw the cupboard was open and your Mum’s semitransparent yellow pvc mac was not there, I heard your bed making a racket upstairs, so I crept up to see what was going on. I was able to stand in your bedroom doorway and watch you wanking. You were enjoying the pvc mac so much, I wanted to join you then, and I started to get wet myself, but thought it would be better to wait. When you let out that load groan when you came I quickly went back down stairs.”

I must have turned beetroot because she continued with, “No don’t get embarrassed, I’d heard that a lot of men get turned on by plastic macs and I can see it in their eyes when I wear mine down the high street. So I hung mine up were I knew you would see it and I could watch you looking at it. When I saw your reaction to seeing it hanging up, I knew what I would like to do for you for your birthday”.

Aunt Jen led me towards the sofa, turned her back towards me and bent over. “I want you to fuck me hard from behind” she instructed as she guided my cock into her wet pussy. “Now pinch and pull my nipples through the pvc while you fuck me”. I never knew anything could be so fantastic. My balls kept banging against her bum and she reached back and grabbed them. She squeezed and pulled as I pumped in and out of her. Her groans grew stronger and loader. She started to shout at me “Harder, harder you little fucker, you can fuck harder than that” The pvc macs, her pulling my balls and the language she was using was unbelievable stimulating. I kept hammering away until she let out a shrill scream and collapsed onto the sofa.
Bill_P

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 4

Post by Bill_P »

Why can't I ever get a birthday present like that?
hotwilly

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Part 4

Post by hotwilly »

Surely best birthday present ever!
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)