Hen Night Humiliation?

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearmad

Hen Night Humiliation?

Post by Rainwearmad »

I found this story online and thought I'd share... hope it's of interest!

Tricked At Work Before Hen Night

I'm now 35 and married but at 17 i was working at a crisp factory. I'm English and the factory was in Wales so i didn't really fit in. I was teased all week about being dressed up for my hen night .they said i would look good in yellow!
On the last day at work before my hen night, I was sent to the loading bay to check an order. It was a trick and the girls were waiting for me ,all ten of them.
one girl was holding a yellow raincoat another had yellow pvc waterproof trousers. the men on the forklift trucks used them when it was wet outside.
the girls grabbed me and put a blindfold on me .off came my t shirt - i had no bra on - they slid the yellow pvc raincoat onto my body. It felt cold and smooth against my skin. they held my arms behind my back,i started to strugle but handcuffs were put on me.i was held down while they took off my jeans and shoes. they stood me up , I could feel the bottom of the yellow pvc raincoat covering my knees. From behind someone pulled down my knickers, lifting my legs. i felt them slide the yellow pvc trousers up my legs. I then felt my feet being put into some wellington boots. I was lifted up and taken to the canteen. I could hear some of the men whistling and giving me a round of applause as I was carried in. I could then feel the men approaching me and they all gave me a kiss and cuddle. a few said i looked good and laughed at my predicament. they then took me to my car and locked me in.at the end of the shift i was driven into town and dropped off in the main street. Off came the blindfold and the hood was tied tight .this is where i nearly died ,they didnt put me in yellow pvc jacket and trousers... instead I was in a clear pvc rain suit and naked undeneath! They ran off and left me... Abit embarasing don't you think.?
Jennifer987

Re: Hen Night Humiliation?

Post by Jennifer987 »

Very interesting story, I just wish I could have been that girl dressed in the clear rain suit in public no less. AND naked to boot. Let us all dream that she liked the experience eventually and became a rain coat lover.
Jennifer