The Lady on the Tram

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
blackmacjay

The Lady on the Tram

Post by blackmacjay »

The Lady on the Tram

Although I’ve lived in the US for many decades, I was born in England in 1939. One day, when I was getting close to being a teenager, I had to return some books to the library in the middle of the city. It was pouring down with rain as I waited at the tram stop wearing my short trousers under my school raincoat as most young boys did then on all but the coldest winter days.

When the tram came I got on and the windows were all steamed up but I found a seat and wiped my hand over it. As I wiped a lady sat down in the seat beside me and I felt something flop over my bare thigh. Looking down I saw that she was wearing a silky-satiny rain cape with a hood which was not uncommon at the time. She smiled but never said a word as she turned back the hem of her cape to reveal a rubber lining.

Then with her arm inside the arm slit her hand began to stroke my thigh through the rubberized satin. I was too scared to say anything even when her hand strayed a little higher than was proper. I will never forget the feel or the sound of the rubber lining as she stroked. She must have known that I was aroused but still she never said a word and then all of a sudden she was gone as the tram arrived at her stop.

Some years later and back in England for a little while, I got a part-time job at the local newspaper shop. For most of the time, the newspapers went to the same people all the time but one day there was a new reader and in the absence of the paperboy, I had to make the delivery. So, one evening as I slipped the paper into the letter-box, the door opened and there was the lady from the tram whose face I’ve always remembered.

I was the only person there as she smiled and asked me how I was. By this time, I guess I was ready and I replied saying that I was well and, I couldn’t believe my ears when I found the courage to ask her, “Where is your rain cape?”

“Ah, you do remember me,” she replied. “Well it’s hidden away in my house but if you’d like to come back later, perhaps we can find it.”

“And if I can’t my lady mistress will certainly help us.”

Naive as ever, I agreed and I told the lady that I could be back in about thirty minutes. I suppose it was a sign of the times as on the rest of my paper round I never wondered what could be in store and never wondered if something bad would happen. The rest of my round took a little longer than I thought but I was back there in about 45 minutes with the paper bag slung over my arm and knocked on the door.

In less than a minute the lady opened the door and it was lit only by a small lamp which revealed, not the silky-satiny rain cape, I’d been expecting but she stood there in a shiny black rubber-lined mackintosh which whispered every time she moved.

“Come in,” she said as she moved away from the door and it was then that she carefully opened the hem of the mackintosh which revealed the black rubber lining which covered the inside of the mackintosh. Furthermore, it had a hood which had satin on the outside but had pure rubber as its lining which she obviously loved as she caressed it against her face.

In addition, the mackintosh had throat straps so she could be completely covered in rubber as she wanted and the wrists were tightly covered with straps and the belt was so tight that her breasts were thrust forward against the rubber and satin.

Not that I would have dared mention it because a feeling sensed from the rubber and the lady’s sultry accent was doing its job. But I could feel from my ever-hardening cock and I crossed my hands across my lap to hide it.

“Do you like what you see?” the lady asked.

Many of my aunts and cousins wore mackintoshes which contained rubber somewhere in them but these were nothing compared to the lady who now stood before me as she posed and pushed her tits towards me now but I said, “Yes,” and ventured to ask, “Where was the rain cape?” in a voice which came out as little more than a croak.

At that point she opened a door revealing that very same rain cape and pulled it out for me to see. Again, she could not resist sliding her hand across the rubbery lining and that did it for my cock as it now stood out for all to see. Then the lady reached out and toyed with the tip through my trousers as she worked herself close and I could smell that rubber again and again.

“Anyway,” she whispered, “you love my satin cape so let’s get you undressed and you can wear it all for yourself.” With that she drew me closer to her bedroom and I saw laying across the mattress four straps clearly one for each of my arms and legs.

My body was shaking as I tried to take off my clothes and pulled on the satiny cape as she tried to help me. The cape felt so wonderful and the rubber felt at first cold and then warmer as I lay down on the bed with my arms and legs extended as she gently fastened me down. When that was all done, she opened her mackintosh and felt for my cock through my rubber lining.

Slowly at first she began to wank me but she could tell that it wouldn’t take long so she speeded up and just before my orgasm, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and sucked and sucked so intensely that I exploded into her as I called out for her to do it and Oh Boy Did She!

A young boy is always ready for more and I was surprised when the bedroom door opened for an older woman to enter. As it turned out this was the lady’s mother and what a surprise she turned out to be.

Almost straightaway, the lady dropped to her knees and addressed the newcomer as “My Lady”.

“What do you need my lady,” she begged.

“Well, for a start you can lick my boots clean and make them very clean or else………………. And who is this young stud I see?”

With that the older lady opened a couple of buttons of her cape and placed her leg on the bed. Then I could see she had a huge figure and she had the biggest tits I’d ever seen. At this point there was no reply from the lady so the older woman decided for her. “Well, he’s already tied down so I’ll decide.” “Later,” she added.

My lady was licking the woman’s boots clean and polishing them with a rag as she went. Every once in a while she’d miss a little and the mother picked up a cane and whacked the lady’s ass. Each time the caning got harder and the pain was clear on her face but she clearly loved the feeling.

In the meantime I laid secured to the bed with no hope of getting out and I thought of yelling for help but the cane was there and it wasn’t just intended for her backside which was so taut under her rubber-lined mackintosh.

As the boots were now clean and she looked up and the mother grasped her head and threw her into close contact with her pussy although with her size it was not easy to see for real. Her pussy was covered by her body but she leaned back and panted in satisfaction as her pussy was licked. And that was not the only move as the lady put her hands behind her mother and opened up the cheeks of her ass and poked at her butt. And every time her fingers disappeared inside her, her mother showed on her face her wanton desire for more and more of it.

And all the time she looked at me!

In a few minutes the huge body of the mother began to shake with an impending orgasm as her fingers pushed, pulled and twisted her swollen nipples through the rubber of her cape and yelled with satisfaction as the feelings came and came and came. Then with a blow she knocked the lady apart from her pussy and approached me.

With one hand she caressed my cock and, while it wasn’t a hard caress, I could tell there was more to it than usual. The other hand touched something but I couldn’t tell what it was until two lengths of rope fell from above my head. These she fastened to my ankles and tightened them before she released the ropes that I’d had around my ankles since my wank.

Then, in a second, these ropes pulled my legs above my head and my butt was exposed to everything. My tram lady was waved over and the mother indicated that she should give me a wank but she said that she’d already done that and was told that a young boy can do it again and again. In the meantime, the mother took off her cape and her frock and replaced her cape over her nearly naked body.

She had on a topless brassiere made from polished black rubber and her huge tits were highlighted with bright red lipstick on the nipples and the surrounding area. But she filled the open cups and she wore a short black rubber garter belt with long fishnet stockings and those now-clean boots.

Finally, she wore finely polished rubber gloves that rose past her elbows. And I knew who’d done all the polishing. But then she went to a drawer and searched and strapped on something around her waist and when she turned round I could see it was a strap-on dildo and ready for action.

Then the lady was ordered to kneel on the bed and her pussy was invaded by this dido and she was fucked and fucked until she had an orgasm and I had to watch it all. And I was fascinated with the thought of me next.

While all this was going on, I remembered my first encounter with anal sex even though I’ve never done it. And the idea sounded so sexy and I knew I wanted it but I decided to pretend otherwise although I knew the mother wouldn’t listen.

But I knew more was on the way very, very soon and it was going to be with a strap-on dildo from this large woman but not just yet ……………………..

First of all the mother told her daughter to remove her mackintosh which she did to reveal a white rubber shelf bra and a white rubber suspender belt with no less than 8 straps for each leg and again there were long fishnet stockings. Then she placed her pussy over my mouth and moved her body so that her pussy rubbed into my mouth as I opened it to use her clitoris.

This time she was ready and the movement of my tongue on her clitoris and the movement of her pussy over my mouth and soon she was pushing hard.

Then, the first hint of pre-cum and then came a flood of pussy juice as she came and came again. As she did, I looked to my left and saw the mother was rubbing hard at her cunt with one hand while the other played around the back with her ass. Then, she pushed the daughter away and her huge tits were hanging in front of my mouth but she didn’t want gentle play.

No, she wanted me to pull them with my lips and teeth and to wrestle them with twists and turns as she played with her pussy and ass. And she groaned as her fingers found her ass and fucked herself as I sucked and twisted her tits with my mouth and teeth.

Then the mother stood and looked at me with a strange look on her face. Slowly but surely she took the strap-on in her hand and applied lube to it and began to wank it slowly and deliberately as she stared at my ass. Then she walked back behind my legs and teased my asshole with its very tip.

“So have you had your ass opened before?” she wondered.

I shook my head and she brought over her daughter and tweaked her tits over the top of her rubber shelf bra. “Well this one has, so bend over so he can see what is going to happen,” she demanded.

The lady knelt on the bed with her ass in the air and the mother lubed the hole and the dildo. Then she gripped her daughter by the buttocks and teased the tip inside and when it was partly in the daughter started to move back and forth as her mother thrust the dildo deep inside her. In a moment or two, the mother leaned across her daughter so that her tits were pushed out against her daughter’s back and she grasped the younger woman’s tits and squeezed them hard, very hard.

The mother was clearly a dominatrix and the daughter had been brought up and she knew it all very well. With this in mind, the mother approached me as the strap-on dido bounced as she waved it at me.

Then, she put the dildo close to my mouth and ordered me to suck it as one hand grasped my cock as she pouted, “I bet you wish your cock was always as stiff as this one. So give it a suck before it goes up your ass.”

“And remember,” she added, “Make it a good suck or I may forget the lubrication because I can see your ass is going to need it.”

I opened my mouth and she inserted the dildo which I sucked with all alacrity while she played with my cock and still gave it the odd twist every once in a while. Then she pulled the dido out and gave it a good use of lubrication as well as on my ass.

Slowly she inserted the dildo into my ass and it didn’t hurt a bit. Then she grabbed my cock again and began to wank it as she pushed the dido in and that did hurt but it was a weird feeling as it also felt good to me. Then she started going backwards and forwards and every time the dildo was in me further until there was no more room. But that did not stop the mother who was now getting mad and rammed the dildo in as far as she could and I screamed.

“At last a man screams and that’s what I wanted to hear,” she shouted with glee. And the next thing I knew was a swipe from that cane across my satin cape and then she headed for the door.

The daughter knew her role too and let me out of the ropes which had pinned me down and I got up and walked a few steps which were not easy after the rough ride my ass had taken. Then she spoke and said that her mother was ready for more and that she had wanted a sissy for some time.

And it was necessary that the sissy wore feminine clothes at all times including a suspender belt and stockings and rubberized rainwear even when rain was absolutely unlikely and she explained.

“Well you’ve seen that she’s a woman who loves to dominate and I was the first one and I still love her when she smacks my ass with a cane but you’re younger and a male so she wants you. She doesn’t like men much at all but you will do and the rainwear has to be rubber and it’s the sound and the feel that’s important,” and her voice tailed off ………………………..”

At this moment, a note was pushed under the door which told me it was time to leave and attached was an envelope which contained several pictures of me in various stages of undress taken from I knew not where. It also told me that the day after tomorrow was the time I would return and the pictures left me in no doubt that I would.

Two days later I approached the house and it was in darkness. Slowly, I went to the door and knocked but there was no answer. However, the door moved so I pushed some more and entered into a dark hallway. The light into the hallway didn’t work but I found a flashlight and turned it on.

On the bottom stair was a nylon stocking complete with a back seam, not two but just one. And so I walked to the first landing where there was a suspender belt. It was in black rubber with lots of ruffles and it had 6 straps for each leg and so I pulled it on and hitched up my lone stocking as I walked further on.

Then came a further light as I found my missing stocking and I saw my lady at a door. She was naked except for a rubber corset which was bare at her tits and showed her full body off and her stockings were attached to seven straps for each leg.

“My lady wants to see you in her sissy room and I may see you later if my lady calls me to help,” she said.

Further down the hallway there were several doors all with closed doors but one had a pink and white paint job and the word “Sissy” was on the front. Clearly, that was for me and so I knocked.

A loud voice asked me to go in and as I opened the door, I was shocked to see how my lady was dressed. She had on a huge kimono made from shiny latex but she was kneeling forward on a large dildo which I came to know as a “Versa-Cock”. This was an electric device which screwed her relentlessly at 100 to 300 strokes a minute. She had it on a stand and as she added the veiny cock, turned up the speed on the control unit, and it fucked her and fucked her. “Better”, as my lady yelled because it never complains about being used.

Then she came quickly as she twisted and stroked her huge breasts and then she dismounted from the machine and lifted up her latex kimono to show her huge pussy.

“So, now it’s your turn,” as she approached me and played with my rubber suspender belt and then she turned me round.

“Oh no,” she said, “Your seams are not straight and I don’t do silly things like that but I’ll get my daughter and she’ll do it,” and with that she reached out and rang a bell.

And in a few seconds she appeared and was told of her new task. My lady ordered me to get up on a table and sucked my cock as her daughter unhooked my straps and rearranged my new stockings.

Next was a bra which my lady selected from a drawer in the back of the room. It, too, was rubber and in a size almost perfect for me which it was when she inserted some rubber padding inside.

Then for panties she went back to the drawer and found a pair, again in black, with ruffles close to those on my suspender belt and ordered me to wear them. When I did I found that these were also lined in rubber and were just perfect for holding my cock and balls in close contact with this precious material.

My new dress was in pink but had little black and white markings on it but the most daring was that I was expected to wear a crinoline skirt under the lower part of the dress. My lady was unhappy with the high-heeled shoes she wanted me to wear but eventually settled for heels of a lesser height but promised that I would learn that high heels would be necessary after a lot of practice. Well, the word “lot” was mine but it seemed that my lady thought the period would be a lot less than that.

Now we came to raincoats but my lady said that the word was really “mackintoshes” and she had two for me to go for. First was a single-texture mackintosh in the deepest red color I’ve seen and it was made to go straight over the crinoline skirt I had on under my frock. When I tried it on, it fitted beautifully and I loved the feel of the rubber and I raised the hood in order to smell the aroma of the lining.

But my lady didn’t seem to like it as much as I did, so she produced a mackintosh that I hadn’t seen before.

For a start it was in highly polished black and it was rubber which my lady explained, that it had been polished by her daughter. And inside it was rubber also because it was made by two sets of rubber being spread over a sheet of cotton which I could not see.

And it had a hood also but the mackintosh was so narrow that my new skirt would not fit below it. Then, my lady explained that it would be for walking out in with only a bra, suspender belt and stockings underneath just as soon as my high-heeled boots arrived. Well that was a relief!

But I put it on and the rubber of the mackintosh clung to me as if it were mine and always would be. Every move I made brought the scent of rubber to my nose and every move I made brought a sense of susurrus to my ears and I reveled in it all.

My lady determined my next move as she opened the curtain just a tad and it was raining but she rang her bell and demanded from her daughter that she brought in one of her mackintoshes.

The daughter brought in two and one was a carbon copy of my black mackintosh but the size of the garment was huge and my mouth revealed that fact. She smiled a sickly smile and said that soon I would be underneath it as I licked her pussy and played with her ass.

The other mackintosh was in red rubber and was lined inside with black latex but it was the first garment she chose and her daughter helped her into it as I drew on my red garment and fastened all the buttons down the front. Not that that was OK for my lady as she ordered her daughter to tighten all the fastenings and the various straps which went around my wrists and neck. Then she drew up the hood and made sure that all was well with my new mackintosh.

The garden was large and well equipped by the daughter as it was she that did all the work. And, there was no way it could be overlooked from any side as my lady forced me to venture outside into the drizzly rain which still fell. On one side was a credenza which had a table and several chairs. My lady walked carefully over and sat on the table and slowly waved me over.

Then she raised the hem of her mackintosh and ordered me to sit on a chair at her feet which I did. She then put the mackintosh down over my head and pulled my hooded head towards her pussy. At the same time she leaned back and ordered me to lick at her enlarged clit and to put my hands into her ass.

I could barely breathe as her body consumed my face and my new rubber mackintosh didn’t help much as well but my ears worked as my lady ordered her daughter to approach and wank herself through her rubber-lined satin cape. And she ordered her to tell how close she was coming to orgasm.

Not that I could see it but my lady was twisting her tits and stretching her nipples through the rubber of her mackintosh and was forcing my finger to penetrate her ass and finger-fuck her. And my ears were full of the daughter’s story of her impending orgasm.

That was all I could hear as the daughter’s voice grew louder as her orgasm approached but I could also hear the sound of my lady’s cane as first it struck the daughter and then me if I failed to lick her huge pussy successfully. Slowly but surely the rhythm increased as my lady began to thrust her pussy against my mouth as she caned my ass and I sucked her clitoris hard as her cum started to ooze into my mouth. And there was a lot of cum as her pussy clamped around my mouth.

Then the daughter’s voice was shouting that she was cumming as my lady thrust hard to the point that my mouth was just full of cum and they both came again and again. After a moment or two I was literally thrown aside and the two women slowly but surely began to recover as they mauled each other’s tits and poked fingers into their ass.

After all this was over, my lady turned to me and led me off to my bedroom and was ordered to strip once again. My lady provided a garment which was certain to prevent me from playing with my cock and she said so but as well she put mittens on my hands which did the same thing as well. Then on top of all this she gave me panties with a rubber lining which stretched over all this and then I saw my bed.

The top covers were drawn back and I could see that the covers seemed to be of a normal material but I would soon learn that underneath these were rubber sheets. But first there was my nightdress. It was in pink rubber and it came right down to my ankles. I loved it and so I climbed into bed and went to sleep wondering what tomorrow might bring …………………………………………
hotwilly

Re: The Lady on the Tram

Post by hotwilly »

Great story - thanks
Left me feeling all hard :)
You lucky boy

Amazing what happened in England in late 50's - are you at liberty to say which town/ city?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Sheffield.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

45 miles away. Remember trolley buses there but not trams.
Visiting it end of this month to visit Kelham Island Industrial Museum
City with a great Steelmaking heritage
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Originally trams were "counted out" around 1960. But they came back when the Supertram came into being. Not that I've been on one and anyway I don't think I'd be that lucky again.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Seen Supertrams, never been on one.
Was in the Childrens Hospital late 54 & mid 55 when I was very young
Remember the cream trams & buses with blue lines down them& also remember the steelworks from a visit in 70
Been to both SWFC & SUFC grounds to watch football
Hope you get lucky & visit the place of your boy hood again
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Lovely story Jay, I enjoyed every word so keep up the good work. :)
Jennifer