First Date

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVCLOVER

First Date

Post by PVCLOVER »

Sue had been working with Tom in the same office for a short while,and formed a friendship. Tom liked her and decided to ask her out for a drink one weekend, which Sue accepted without hesitation. On the Friday the were due to meet,it was wet.Tom hoped she was wearing the long shiny black PVC raincoat that Sue wore to work when it was raining.He found her even more attractive when wearing PVC. Tom loved wearing PVC himself,although he wore his macs more at home.Tonight he wore a shiny black unisex cagoule though,to test Sue's reaction. Ton was early at the bar in town so he got himself a drink,and waited. Sure enough, Sue turned up wearing her PVC raincoat. When she saw Tom,she was pleased to see him wearing PVC. Tom got her a drink, and they sat at a table,still wearing their macs. They chatted,finding out about each other. Finally, Sue mentioned his ra inwear. "Tom,you look good in PVC. Not many guys wear it. To be honest, I have a fetish for PVC,please tell me you do!" Tomtt replied that he did, but only he and his sister new. "When we were younger,my twin sis wore a PVC raincoat,and I sometimes put it on when she was out and not wearing it. One day she came in and caught me wearing her mac.At first she was shocked,but I told her I loved the feel and aroma from it.She understood,and from then we both built up a collection of macs,but it was my secret from our parents,who might not understand." "Well I do Tom.It is a great passiion to share!" Later on, Tom called for a taxi,and took Sue home first.She invited him in for a coffee rather than go home. She made a drink then they chatted more. "finish your coffee, I have a little surprise for you!" While he did so, Sue went to her bedroom,undressed, then put on a long hooded glass clear PVC mac. She called Tom into the room. He looked at her naked body inside the mac,and took it in. He felt himself stiffen."Dont just stand there,undress and put this shiny mac on for me." TOm went out,did what she asked. As he went back to her room,Sue was dancing wildly to some music,her body gyrating inside the raincoat. "Come on Tom,take me,I'm beginning to cum!" They both undid their macs,fell onto the bed,and Tom screwed her,putting his cock deep into her. They rested,then Sue spoke."Oh dear,I have been a bad girl,having a guy on a first date. My father would say I had been a very bad girl doing that! When I misbehaved,he would give me a really good,hard shake.Tom please punish me! Give me a good shake,I mean it, Shake me!" They stood up, and Sue fastened her mac up. Tom grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently. "Harder,shake me harder,I dont mind,really." He shook her hard and often."Please screw me again,I can tell we both want to cum!" He took her again deeply. Later on,when he was back home,Tom hoped he could re live this night again.He believed he would.
blackmacjay

Re: First Date

Post by blackmacjay »

I know it's a fad of mine but putting in sentence breaks etc. makes it much easier to read.

So, Pretty Please .................