That latex dress.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
debs37

That latex dress.

Post by debs37 »

Having the day off yesterday I decided that there would be no housework done, no washing and the grass that is normally cut by a gardener who is on holidays could wait for another week, I ventured into Edinburgh my home city for a wonder just a wee daydream to myself and some "me-time".

I wore jeans and a loose t shirt, and underneath the jeans a pair of latex pants. ( I always wear something latex every day) that is the rule. I wondered around for about an hour and then decided that I'd visit a wee shop I know that has some latex and have a look. I went into the shop and was looking around when this lady Id say in her early 40s whispered " you can try anything on you want and if your struggling I can help". I smiled and said "thank you" kept looking and then saw it.. OMG, I wanted it, there and them. But it was expensive however the feel of the soft latex was making me tingle and I needed to try this dress on. Miss 40 something was watching me, I nodded, she smiled and in no time at all I was in the dressing room T shirt and jeans off and trying this dress on.
Yesterday was very hot and the beads of sweat where running down my back and the top of my arms, Miss 40 noticed this and asked if id like assistance trying it on. I nodded and she smiled. I knew she would notice my pink latex pants and I blushed, "its ok" miss 40 said, toweling me down with a very soft towel before she helped me put on the dress. Well... my legs give way, the rush of the latex on my back and around my waist was shocking, it clung to my skin "leach like" and I let out a deep moan. "God that's amazing" I said. Yes was the reply, you wear it very well and the fish tail at the back of this dress makes you bottom look amazing, but you need heels and a neck brace... I was to high to answer and before I knew it id heels on and a very tight high neck latex brace around my next.. I'll leave you now to have a look at yourself said Miss 40.

I must have stayed in the dressing room for a good 15 minutes walking, bending, and giving myself a good feel. Until I heard a voice saying "are you ok in there" to which I replied with a squeak. "yes Im fine"... I bought the dress. Miss 40 was amazing.

Debs xx
Jennifer987

Re: That latex dress.

Post by Jennifer987 »

A lovely tale Debs, it is just so my kind of story. I love latex dresses and how they fit and feel on the body, you describe it very well. I can feel a second installment forthcoming images/icons/smile/mrgreen.gif
Jennifer
hotwilly

Re: That latex dress.

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds a wonderful way to spend a day
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)