How It Happened

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
latexstorm

How It Happened

Post by latexstorm »

First part, with more to come if you all think it's OK. I'm guessing this is 75% true and 25% embellishment to keep the story moving.

One.

Tiffany was the first person I shared my secret with.

It was the spring break after my freshman year at college. My first semester and a half hadn’t been a disaster, but it hadn’t gone as well as it could have, either. Instead of going to Florida and drinking more beer – the last thing I needed – I was going to take the week to make a little money, get myself back into shape, and generally hit the reset button.

I met Tiffany through a friend at the pizza place where I worked as a delivery driver. I decided right off the bat that she was out of my league. She was beautiful, and she knew it – a gymnast’s body and (a common theme in my relationships over the years) an amazing ass.

Tiffany was also far more worldly than I was at that point in my life. She was just 19, but she came from money, had traveled, and was more mature than most women her age.

I didn’t think I was Tiff’s type. She had other ideas.

I went over to her house after work to split a couple of hits of Ecstacy she said she had been hanging onto for a while. I had taken E once or twice before at parties, but this night was a completely different experience. It was just the two of us in a big and somewhat lonely house; her parents had split up, and neither of them was around that night.

If I had been thinking clearly, I would have wondered why Tiff -- somebody who was supposedly out of my league --was inviting me to her house for one-on-one time. It was ridiculous, but I’ve missed bigger hints.

We talked, wandered around upstairs, danced in the living room. We watched the walls breathe and the shadows dance for us as the drug took hold. Eventually, we started to make out in the living room. Ecstasy is the kind of drug where kissing and caressing can be intensely erotic, but sex isn’t necessarily on the agenda. That was fine with me; it was already a night to remember.

Lightning flashed through the window, and Tiff jumped. I thought it had startled her, but she popped up, took my hand, kissed me again and told me to follow her down to the basement.

She flipped on the light and opened the door to a walk-in closet. She disappeared inside, then came back out with bright yellow raingear piled up in her arms.
“Put this on,” she said, handing me some of the raingear. “The coat and the pants.”

“How did you know?” I must have looked like a slack-jawed idiot, but Tiff just smiled and pulled on a pair of rain pants she had pulled from the tangle of gear.
“I didn’t,” she finally said. “I’m not even sure what it is you think I know. I just want to go outside. It’s going to storm, and it’ll be fun to be out in it. I just don’t want to be cold and wet while I do it.”

“So, what is it that you thought I knew?”

I had never discussed my interest in rainwear with anyone -- ever. It all seemed so weird. But I was in no condition to lie, even if I had felt like it.

“The rainwear is a turn-on for me. I can’t explain it, and I know it’s strange….”

“Ah…got it.” She put on her raincoat and started to button the snaps. “Everybody’s got something that turns them on, right?”

Right.

I put on my raingear, and then realized we were both in our sock feet.

Before I could say anything, Tiff walked back into the closet. She came out with a pair of yellow rubber boots – and a pair of what looked like black hip waders. The kind you went fishing in.

“My mom’s boots, and my dad’s fishing gear.” She grinned. “Take off those pants so you can get these on first.”

We had been fooling around off and on for hours at that point, and I was in a fine state. As I stepped back out of the raingear, there was no hiding the fact that my cock was hard as a rock. I had never worn a pair of rubber waders, or even considered doing so, but pulling them up over my legs and pulling the straps high and tight against my thighs was a remarkable sensation.

I finished putting on the boots and got the rain pants back on. Tiff looked on, a mischievous look on her face. “Those boots actually look really good on you.” She ran one hand against my crotch, pressing firmly through the heavy PVC. At some point she had also put on a pair of black rubber gloves.

“Do I get gloves, too?”

“Sorry, these are the only pair. I’ll make it up to you somehow.” Tiff turned to go outside. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

We walked out the door and into the back yard. It wasn’t terribly dark, with the light of the city reflecting off the low clouds above us. The wind was blowing, lightning flashed occasionally, and finally I heard the first drops of rain hitting my hood. Tiff took my hand – hers in the glove, mine bare and wet – and led the way through the trees.

“It opens up down here, there’s a pasture that backs up to our yard. It’ll be a nice view of the storm.”

By the time we got to the fence at the edge of the pasture, the rain was pouring down. The lightning was gone, but it didn’t really matter. Feeling the rain against the coat, hearing it pound against my hood….and seeing Tiff peer at my from under her hood, wrapped inside her raingear.

She pressed against me, we kissed, and I ran my hands down her slippery backside. Silently, she pressed against my crotch, our wet raingear sliding back and forth.

I put my hands on the sides of her hood and kissed her. The rain dripped onto our noses and down our chins. “Do you see why I like the raingear?”

“Sure. I mean, it’s not exactly the same for me, but I get it.”

The rain let up, and my legs were getting stiff. We kissed a while, then turned to walk back to the house.

Tiff ran her hand over my crotch, coaxing yet another erection, and then turned. “Let’s take a shower. It’s fun to play in the rain, but I’d rather make love indoors.”
hotwilly

Re: How It Happened

Post by hotwilly »

Nice start, please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
tigergutt99

Post by tigergutt99 »

Nice!
David

Post by David »

Amazing story..... indeed please continue.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Great, sex in pvc rainwear!
I'd like to read more as well please
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

Was starting to get into the story until drugs were mentioned which killed it for me