How It Happened - 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
latexstorm

How It Happened - 2

Post by latexstorm »

Things happened quickly with Michelle. We met at a mutual friend’s wedding; she was a law student, and I was starting my first year of graduate school. We talked at the reception and discovered that although we went to different schools, we lived just a few miles apart.

She followed me back down the interstate in her car, and we agreed to stop halfway for dinner and a drink. An hour later, we were checked into a motel and fucking in the shower.

That set the tone for the relationship: Sex first. It was fun, even if it wasn’t built to last.

After Tiff, sometimes I would tell the women I dated about my kinks, which had expanded beyond rainwear and into latex clothing. Sometimes I wouldn’t say anything. The women I did tell never had a problem with it, and occasionally they’d try to play along – with, say, a spanking or a pair of furry handcuffs.

It’s the thought that counts, and I’m fine with vanilla sex. But it always left me wondering what it would be like to have a little more.

Michelle had the answer to that question. She was eager to experiment in bed, and she had a very special talent for saying things that pushed my buttons. When I told her about my kinks, she wasted no time.

“Would you like to fuck me while I’m wearing skin-tight rubber, too?” she hissed in my ear that night while I was inside her. “Am I going to be your dirty little rubber slut?” I came exactly two seconds later, and from then on she was a little more careful about timing her comments.

The next move was mine. I splurged and bought Michelle a latex outfit: a very short, very tight mini-skirt and a matching top. She wore it that night, on the condition that I wear my latex, too – at the time, all I owned was a pair of leggings and a short-sleeve T-shirt. Sex in latex became something we did occasionally after that; Michelle had other games she wanted to play, and I didn’t want to ruin a good thing by running it into the ground.

The rainwear had crept into our sex life, too. Sex in the shower is a lot like sex in the rain. Sometimes we would play “surprise storm,” spinning stories about getting caught in the park by a sudden downpour. Michelle would wear a little cotton sundress; we’d get wet, play for a while, and then I’d lift the back of the dress and slip inside her.

“We’re a bad boy and bad girl,” Michelle said in a low voice one morning as we played with each other in her shower. “Here it is pouring rain, and neither of us is wearing raingear.” Spankings and sex ensued.

A few days later, I wore one of my PVC raincoats into the shower, and Michelle had to be the naughty girl with no raingear.
That summer, we took a long-weekend trip out to Colorado. We flew to Denver, drove up to Estes Park, and spent the day hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. Michelle had a lovely ass (like I said, a recurring theme), and she wore a tight pair of khaki shorts on the trail. I had to stare at her sexy little rump for hours that day, walking a few feet behind her on the trail. The miles positively flew by.

(At one point, she wanted to go behind a boulder just off the trail for a quickie. I vetoed the idea – too many mosquitoes.)
The weather had been warm and dry all day, but by the time we drove back to our campsite, storm clouds were looming over the mountains. We had just finished dinner when, without so much as a clap of thunder or a drop of rain, a few small hailstones pelted the campsite. We quickly rinsed our dishes; the hail stopped for a minute, started again, and thunder finally rumbled overhead.

Michelle ran to our tent. I ran to the car. I opened the back hatch and pulled out a yellow rainsuit with a sou’wester and a pair of rubber boots. It was the first all-rubber rainsuit I had ever owned -- purchased from an industrial supply company in the city -- and I couldn’t get enough of it. It was surprisingly heavy, and I loved the smell of wet rubber the first time I tried it outside.
Michelle, surprisingly, still didn’t own any PVC or rubber raingear. I was hoping at least for some rain during the trip wanted to be prepared, so I had packed a second PVC rainsuit and a pair of yellow rubber boots in her size.

“Here you go.” She peered out from the tent, and I handed her the raingear. “You don’t want to spend the whole evening in the tent, do you?”

Michelle took the raingear and reappeared a few minutes later. Her coat was buttoned, her hood was tied under her chin, and she looked lovely.

She stepped outside and squealed as the rain and hail slapped against her hood. “I’m glad we’ve got you all buttoned up and ready to play.” I stood behind her , pulled her hood back a little and kissed her on the cheek, pressing my hard cock against her ass through the wet rubber.

Michelle grunted, pressed her ass against me and rattled off a long list of things she wanted me to do to her. We kissed, talked dirty and groped one another through our rainsuits; the hail turned to rain and the storm started to pass. Finally, we retired to the tent.
blackmacjay

Re: How It Happened - 2

Post by blackmacjay »

Good story for me. Possibly better than the first episode. Keep 'em coming please!!