SPRING CLEANING – Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

SPRING CLEANING – Part 1

Post by PVC Raincoat »

SPRING CLEANING – Part 1

It was Good Friday, just about 9:00am and I was just waking up when Mum bellowed up the stairs “ Are you awake, your help is needed, get your lazy bum down here”. I lumbered down stairs in my Tshirt and shorts to see what all the fuss was about.

I sat down at the table and Mum plonked a mug of tea in front of me, along with a couple of slices of Marmite toast. As I started to drink Mum informed me Aunt Jen had called earlier, “She wants to know if you can go over and move her furniture around while she spring cleans”. “Yeh sure” I mumble. But when Mum adds “By the way, you’d better take your toothbrush and sleeping stuff, looks like it’s going to take all this long weekend and there’s no point in you running back an forth on that bloody loud motorbike of yours wake’n’ ya Dad an me all times of night, we’ll see you back Monday night”.

Wow, what luck, 4 days and 3 nights with Aunt Jen, or Jen as I now had to call here when we were alone together. I just hope it’s not going to be all work and no play. I pack a couple of changes of clothes into a back pack, grab my leather jacket and crash helmet and head for the garage.

Astride my bike I turn on the ignition, push the electric start and she roars into life. I sit and let it idle a minute to warm up and let my mind wander.
hotwilly

Re: SPRING CLEANING – Part 1

Post by hotwilly »

Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
blackmacjay

Re: SPRING CLEANING – Part 1

Post by blackmacjay »

Well, that was a start but don't quit now!