SPRING CLEANING - Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

SPRING CLEANING - Part 2

Post by PVC Raincoat »

SPRING CLEANING – Part 2

Jen lives on the other side of town and was a quick 15 minute ride. Her home is a modern terrace town house, with a small front drive, integral garage, 4th bedroom and laundry room on the ground floor, large living room, kitchen and washroom on the first floor, with 3 bedrooms and full bathroom on the second floor. The back yard was small, fully walled and backed onto an alleyway. I took my bike through the back gate and parked it in the yard out of sight.

I took off my helmet and headed through the back door calling out to Jen as I entered. My heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation. “Leave your bike gear down there, lock the door and come up, I’m in the kitchen” Jen called out.

With my jacket hung in the closet, crash helmet and boots tucked away, I bound up the stairs two at a time. My heart ponding with anticipation and excitement. I chuck my back pack into the corner at the top of the stairs and make the turn towards the open concept first floor.

Jen was in the kitchen area facing towards me, what an unbelievable sight. I had never imagined anything like it, let alone see it. It was hard to take in all the wonderful sight she was presenting me with.
hotwilly

Re: SPRING CLEANING - Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Obviously a pre arranged spring clean
Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)