Island Living

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Island Living

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Island Living
Many years ago I got a job as a department manager of a factory just outside of Scunthorpe and my wife and I moved home from Surrey. She was Shirley from Croydon; her parents didn’t have much imagination!
Well, Shirley couldn’t settle on Humberside and I was doing well in the job so, to cut a long story short, we separated. She went back south and we divorced about six months later. That meant selling up and splitting the proceeds of the house which didn’t leave either of us with enough cash to buy again and I ended up renting.
I say renting but it was a bit more complicated than that. I took a long lease on the one and only house on an island in the Humber estuary. You’ll find it on most maps on the south side of the river between Wintringham and South Ferriby. In return for a long lease at low rent I had to look after the navigation lights on the island on behalf of the river authority and see that they were working properly.
There was no access to the island apart from by boat and it was pretty bleak with no trees, just scrubby grass and a muddy foreshore and a stout post for mooring a boat. As the estuary was tidal getting to the boat involved trudging across the muddy bank at all differing states of the tide. The river authority provided the boat, a 16 foot open day boat with a 4hp outboard motor, and a place to moor at Ferriby Sluice on the mainland. They also had an electricity supply to the island for the house and the lights.
My workdays started with a muddy trudge to the boat and a one mile trip to Ferriby Sluice in all kinds of weather, then a ten mile drive to the factory where I changed into my office clothes for a 9.00am start. At 5.30 I did it all in reverse. On wet days I got soaked in the boat to say nothing of the mud too.
In Scunthorpe there was a shop that sold workwear and army surplus gear. I visited it one lunchtime and bought a pair of black rubber thigh waders , a heavy duty black PVC raincoat and a matching pair of trousers and sou’wester. That solved the wet days admirably.
Living alone on that island, I was master of all I surveyed. Apart from looking after the lights and meeting my work commitments I could do as I pleased. Of course, there were drawbacks too like getting my shopping across the water in the boat without that getting soaked but I managed and settled into a routine.
My department staff consisted of ten people, mostly married ladies and a couple of lads. Amongst the ladies was Gillian, my Secretary. She was a lovely lady, tall and slender, about 30 years old and happily married, or so I thought.
One Friday evening I was getting ready to go home when I noticed Gillian still sitting at her desk. She was in tears. I asked her what was the matter and she told me that she had discovered that her husband was having an affair and she had stormed out of the house without thinking where she would go. Well, opening one’s mouth without engaging the brain first is not that sensible but I said that I wouldn’t see her homeless and she could have my spare bedroom until she got sorted out but I warned her about how I got to and from the house and that it could get pretty wet crossing in the boat. “I keep a mack in my locker, I’ll go and get it” she said. She came home with me that night.
It was raining steadily and Gillian had just a handbag and a clear hooded plastic mack which she put on over her office clothes. We drove to the local supermarket to get some more food in and then on to Ferriby Sluice where I helped her down into the boat. It was low tide and the boat was quite low down from the quay top which meant that there would be a maximum amount of muddy foreshore to cross when we arrived at the island.
I put on my black PVC mack and waders and the sou’wester and we set off for home. When we arrived at the mooring post there was about fifty feet of muddy bank to walk across to moor the boat. Gillian took one look and asked how was she expected to get across that in her four inch heels. I left her in the boat while I went to tie it up. Then I went back to help her.
I told her to stand up in the boat and put her arms round my shoulders. Then, once I was braced I told her to wrap her legs round my waist and I carried her up to firm ground. With her wrapped round me like that she was pressing against my crotch and soon I had a raging hard-on which she obviously felt.
When I put her down she put an arm round me and we walked up to the house like that. I opened the door and let her in. She turned to me and put her hand on my erection, pulled my cock out and sucked it in to her puckered lips. It felt incredible. She sensed that my cumming was imminent and pulled off just in time to see me spurt an incredible load all over her mack. Se scooped some up and licked it off.
That evening I made supper and after we talked about how to get her clothes and things out of her marital home. She knew that her husband was due to go abroad for work on the Monday morning so we planned to go and fetch as much as we could then and we also planned to pop into Scunthorpe so that she could buy a few essentials to last over the weekend.
I then showed her where my spare bedroom was and went out to check on the navigation lights. When I got back Gillian appeared to have gone to bed so I turned in. I had only been in bed a few minutes when the door creaked open and she crept in and slipped into my bed alongside me.
All she wore was that transparent plastic mack. “Careful, you never know what will come of this, I haven’t slept with a woman for almost two years” I said “I hope that it’s a lot of cum and don’t hold back because I’m on the pill” she said.
What a night it was. Not only had I not slept with a woman for so long but Gillian hadn’t had a service from her husband for months either. That night we made up for it with a vengeance. She kept the mack on all night and it definitely heightened my arousal and performance. In the morning she asked if she could stay at least semi-permanently and muggins agreed.
After breakfast Gillian asked if we could go into Scunthorpe for some ‘personal’ shopping. I dropped her off in the town centre while I went to the new Asda branch at Scotter Bottom to stock up the larder and to get additional housekeeping stuff to make the house less blokey. When I picked her up she tossed two large bags from Binn’s department store on the back seat and said that she had another bag to collect from the ‘workwear’ shop.
I pulled up outside the shop and soon she reappeared with a large bag which aroused my curiosity greatly. When I asked what was in the bag she told me to be patient.
By the time that we left town to head back home it was starting to rain and when we arrived at Ferriby Sluice it was getting very heavy.
“How about a snack in the pub before we get to the boat?” Good idea.
Inside and she asked for a pint of lager shandy and a sandwich. I too had a pint, but bitter, and a sandwich. Later we had another two pints each.
Gillian set off round the back of the pub to the ladies room and I settled up and went to the car. It was still raining so I got my black mack, boots and sou’wester on ready for a wetting on the way to the island. My jaw dropped when Gillian came out of the ladies wearing a similar black mack, rubber boots and sou’wester. Now I knew what she had bought from the ‘workwear’ shop. “I’m taking a lesson from the master on keeping dry in an open boat and crossing the island’s muddy bits” she told me and I guess that it meant that she planned on staying with me for quite a while.
We reached the island and she hopped out and set off across the mud with the mooring rope while I made the outboard motor secure. She was on her way back to the boat and met me half-way across the shore. “Like it?” she asked referring to the new waterproofs and grabbed me in an embrace, pulled my face to her and kissed me passionately. As she did so I felt something running down my coat and boots. The three pints were being pissed down me. “Sorry” she said as she fished my cock out “But you can piss on me too”. I didn’t need a second asking. I stood back and let her have it across the coat and boots.
“God, this PVC stuff is a turn on. I’ve nothing on underneath. Fuck me here in the mud”. I pulled her coat collar up and tucked her hair inside the collar and sou’wester and kicked her legs away so that she fell back ‘splat’ on the mud and leapt on her. “Give it to me as hard as you can” she demanded as I thrust into her and hammered away at her moist cunt.
By the time that we were both satisfied we were in a very muddy state and even though it was raining hard a lot of the mud was still on our coats and boots when we got to the house. Hanging on the wall was a hosepipe connected to an outside cold tap which I regularly used to wash down the mud after my light checking walks Gillian grabbed it and turned the tap on full and blasted me all over then she passed it to me to sluice her down before we went inside.
Only then did I remember that the rest of the shopping was still down in the boat so I had to go back and get it. “Have you got my Binn’s bags? I want to get dressed and take this coat off” She took the bags upstairs while I made a pot of tea.
I heard her on the stairs before she came into the kitchen. “Do you like it?” she asked. She stood there wearing a shiny black PVC belted trenchcoat with double yoke collar and black boots with a four inch heel. “This is just for us having fun indoors. I’ll wear it to bed tonight” She slipped the coat off to reveal a pair of tight fitting jeans tucked into the top of her boots and a snug fitting jumper that emphasised her 40DD tits nicely. I just couldn’t figure out why her husband was playing away but I didn’t feel like persuading her to go back and give it another try.
Later that evening as she cuddled up to me on the sofa I thought about how I was going to handle this situation in the office next week; clearly tongues would be wagging unless we were very discrete. Gillian agreed that we should be careful, at least to start with. She always came to work by bus so we decided that that should continue and that I would drop her off each morning near to the bus station in town and she would get the bus from there to work and the same in reverse each evening. If it was wet she would use her see through mack and we would keep her black mack and waders in the car with mine.
So that’s what we did but on that first Monday, instead of returning to Ferriby straight away, I picked her up at the bus station and we drove to her home and loaded the car up with all her clothes and things amongst which I noticed some erotic little numbers. Gillian also owned an original Austin Mini car into which she put what wouldn’t all go in my car and she then drove it to Ferriby where she kept it and occasionally drove it to work just to ring the changes.
It took three journeys in the boat to carry all of Gillian’s things across to the house by which time we were pretty tired and we retired to bed early. Although Gillian had some nightdresses amongst her stuff she chose to wear the see-through mack to bed again and thanked me with a good fucking in it before we fell asleep and again when the alarm clock went off the next morning. She washed my spunk and her juices off under the shower and left the coat to drip dry before we went to work on the Tuesday.
We settled into a routine, including regular sex sessions in pvc or rubber, and in today’s parlance we became ‘an item’. Eventually Gillian’s divorce came through and shortly after that we were married at the Register Office in Scunthorpe with a small reception after at The Royal Hotel on Doncaster Road.
We had booked a double room at the hotel for our wedding night. When Gillian opened the suitcase that she brought with her, neatly laid on top was a brand new white long pvc mack with matching rain hat and thigh boots. “This is just for inside use” she said. We gave it a good using that night!
We’ve now been married for thirty years. We still live on the island (it’s called Reade’s Island by the way) and we still enjoy a full sex life. Gillian retired this year, aged sixty, and I am due to retire in a couple of years time. The River Authority have renewed my lease and have said that we can stay for as long as we are able to maintain the navigation lights. Hopefully that will be for a while yet.
Several ships pass our island weekly going up and down river between the sea an either Goole docks or he wharves on the Trent at Gunness. The crews of the regular ones either wave or blow their horns if they see us in recognition of the work that we do ensuring their safe passage past the island. So if you happen to be driving past the island along the road on the south side of the estuary and you spot somebody on the island it’ll be us. Give us a wave.
Domino

Re: Island Living

Post by Domino »

Nice one. I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

Domino
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story.
Know the area well
Last edited by hotwilly on September 30th, 2014, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

you are a lucky guy!
cirevinyl

Post by cirevinyl »

lucky guy nice story thank you for sharing
Last edited by cirevinyl on October 6th, 2014, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Very nice story.