SPRING CLEANING - Part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

SPRING CLEANING - Part 3

Post by PVC Raincoat »

SPRING CLEANING – Part 3

This was going to be the best way ever to spend a long weekend spring cleaning.

Jen was wearing a shiny black PVC dress that had a plunging neck line showing plenty of cleavage and ending just below her crutch. Draped over this and fully open she had on a glass clear PVC mac, shiny black Hunter wellies and elbow length black rubber gloves.

“Come here and give me a proper hallo” She said as she advance towards me and wrapped her glass clear PVC clad arms around me. Her mouth quickly found mine and we kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other. Her rubber covered hand dropped down to my groin and squeezed my rapidly growing cock. “I have something special for you to wear while we do some cleaning” She whispered in my ear and then started to lead me towards the bedroom.

The swishing and rusting of her glass clear PVC mac on her shiny black PVC dress made me grow harder and I could feel my cock starting to get moist. We entered through the open bedroom door and I could not see anything except normal bedroom stuff. I felt a little disappointed, but only a little and very briefly.
hotwilly

Re: SPRING CLEANING - Part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like the lady has a plan , cunning or not we will find out :)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)