Josie

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Josie

Post by rubbermackintosh »

JOSIE

The school cycling club was still going strong and often about thirty boys and girls rode out, mostly they were regulars but sometimes a friend was invited along. Wet day rides in the countryside usually ended up with some sort of sex activity in the woods somewhere and many were the days when several of us came home with mud on the back of our capes.

Alison brought along a black girl one time. She was gorgeous and she seemed to take a shine to me. She was about six foot tall with really long legs and large tits for her age. At a guess she was already a 40” bust. When the rain started around mid-morning she got a lovely yellow pvc hooded cape out of her saddle bag and put it on. Then she winked at me.

When we stopped for our lunch we all sat down under two large trees. Caroline sat next to me. The black girl came over and introduced herself as Josie and asked if she could sit by me. “Help yourself” said Caroline. “I mean to, Alison has told me all about him” she said and grinned.

I was starting on a sandwich when I felt Josie’s hand slide under my cape and feel for my flies. She had my cock out and stiff in no time. “Just helping myself” she said to Caroline.

Josie came regularly on the club rides after that first time and she clearly fancied me. She started asking me to see her home after the rides “to see that I get home safely” she used to say. When it was wet it became predictable.

After a few times she asked me in one night and we sneaked up to her room. Quick as a flash she stripped off her clothes from under her cape and wearing just that she flopped back on the bed. “Josie wants it” she cooed. It didn’t take me long to strip off from under my cape too and join her on the bed. She pulled me to her and soon the bed springs were creaking in harmony with our fucking. I fell asleep eventually with my cock still in her cunt and we didn’t wake until almost six thirty.

We tried to sneak down quietly but Josie’s mum caught us. “Have you been fucking my Josie?” “Yes” I muttered. “Well come here” she said beckoning with her finger. As soon as I was in her reach she grabbed for my flies and pulled my cock out. “Let’s see it up. I want to see what she sees in you” I started to grow erect. “Not bad” “It gets better with a bit of stimulus” Josie said “Try stroking it with your PVC mackintosh” I twitched.

Josie’s mum went to the hall cupboard and came back with a black pvc mackintosh. “Put it on Mum” said Josie. Mum put it on and took hold of my now rampant cock. She ran one hand up and down it whilst the other tickled my balls.

My cumming was imminent. All too soon I blew my lot up her sleeve and across the front of her coat. There was pints of spunk on her. “Not bad” she said and in the next breath she asked me what I fancied for breakfast.

Josie’s mum wanked me a few times after that and she even fucked me a couple of times on the sofa. It transpired that, like me, Josie lived with her Mum but, unlike me, she didn’t know who her father was. Her mum often ‘entertained gentlemen guests’ in the evenings to make ends meet so sometimes when Josie and I were fucking upstairs her mum was at it downstairs on the sofa and, like Josie, mum often fucked in a pvc mackintosh and boots.

By this time I was seventeen and had a Saturday job during term time and I did extra days in the holidays. I mainly saved the money towards driving lessons but, of course, a bit went on Elvis’ and other’s records.

During the break between school and college I had managed to pass my driving test and I bought a 1956 Hillman Husky for sixty pounds. It was a sort of cross between a van and an estate car and definitely not a racer.

At Sheffield all the students lived in Hall on site. I had a room to myself. It had a desk and chair, bed, lavatory, shower and basin and a small sink and cooker with a range of cupboards over. Just sufficient for one. For security you could lock valuables in one cupboard because the doors had no locks.

I had sneaked my cape, leggings and sou’wester to Sheffield in my luggage and on the first night I wanked myself to sleep.

Three nights later I went to the students’ bar for the first time. What a shock, there was Josie in pants and a tight top. She worked her way round to me and said that she was surprised to see me. “What’s you room number?” I told her.

In Yorkshire it was much colder than in London and that night I went to bed in my cape and leggings to keep warm!

It must have been about one o’clock when the door opened. “Can I come in?” It was Josie standing there in a black rubber mackintosh and sou’wester and matching thigh boots. She closed the door quietly behind her.

Walking to the bed, she pulled back the blanket to reveal me in my cape and leggings. “You Dirty Bugger. Have you put this stuff on ready for me?”

She swung a booted leg over and sat astride me. “Do you like my coat? It’s lovely and shiny and soft with a beautiful rubber aroma and it’s totally waterproof. Have a feel of it”

I ran my hands over it and my cock stood to attention making the front of my cape look like a tent.

“You are pleased to see me! What shall we do about the evidence?”

“Wank it for starters” I said

“First course cumming up” she said as she wrapped both hands around my rampant cock and started to wank it furiously. All too soon I blew my spunk all over that gorgeous black mackintosh. Josie kept her hands wrapped round my cock and gently stroked it to stop it going flaccid.

When it was starting to stiffen again she rolled forward onto my chest and drew my cock into her mouth. Slowly she started to bob her head up and down on my growing cock. She took great long strokes and I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat. I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her down. Suddenly my cock went right in and she gagged on it but didn’t back off. My spunk was boiling up and I came a full load in her mouth. I released her head and she lifted it up and spat my cum back at me. “That was great for the second course” she said.

To get my breath back I chatted with her. She had arrived in Sheffield on the same day as me and was going to be there for a full three years, as was I.

I asked her about the coat and boots. “I got them at a wonderful shop up Attercliffe Road. They sell men’s stuff too. Shall we go up and have a look on Saturday?”

Saturday morning saw us in the Hillman on the way to Attercliffe Road. We got parked just along from the shop and we went in arm in arm.

Josie was absolutely right. They had a huge array of pvc and rubber gear for all weathers in both men’s and ladies sizes. The prices were good too.

I bought a shiny black rubber trench coat with matching sou’wester and a pair of black hip wader boots. It made a hole in my budget for the term but I didn’t care.

From then on Josie shared my bed most nights. I worried about getting her pregnant but she said “See those pills in your top drawer. They’re my birth control pills so don’t worry” After that I didn’t worry at all.

In mid-December we went home for Christmas and returned to Hall on 10th January. That night the door opened. “Room for a little one?”

In came Josie wearing a shiny blue Rukka hooded waterproof coat and matching blue rubber boots with a two inch heel. “I told Mum that it was a long walk in the open to the lectures and she bought me these for a Christmas present.

Josie always had money to spend, much more than me. She was a real looker and I wondered whether I was the only one that she had regular sex with as there were always lads at college eyeing her up and chatting to her.

It took a while for me to realise that she was actually on the game and that she had usually fucked with at least a couple of blokes before she came to my room at night. The evidence was strong, spunk on her inner thighs and over her pvc coats was there for anybody to see. That’s where her money came from but I didn’t mind so long as I got my nightly ration. Luckily neither of us ever caught anything nasty but we could easily have done.

We enjoyed a full sex life for three years at college. Her room was hardly ever used except to store stuff and my bed had hell beaten out of it. The mattress survived without getting too stained only by virtue of using my cape as a ground sheet.

It was time to leave college. God knows how, but despite everything I managed to get a 2:2 degree and so did Josie.

Shortly afterwards I got a job in Mitcham. We married and moved to a small flat in Raynes Park. It was above a shop just opposite the station.

After a few weeks Josie started to borrow the Hillman at night. I wondered where she was going until one evening I popped over to see her Mum and found the two of them ‘entertaining’ two blokes in the bedroom. Josie was back on the game. That did it for me. I told her not to bother to come home and drove away in the Hillman. We divorced on the grounds of her adultery.

Soon after I met Shirley.
hotwilly

Re: Josie

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story of college days
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Macklovin

Re: Josie

Post by Macklovin »

What a coincidence that I'm reading this in Raynes Park Library wearing a shiny black PVC mac. Wonderful !