Shirley

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Shirley

Post by rubbermackintosh »

SHIRLEY
Shirley from Croydon. What a change after Josie.

I met Shirley one evening on a lads’ night out shortly after the divorce from Josie was finalised. She was a classic blonde, shortish and a bit on the cuddly side and the spitting image of her mother. I chatted her up and we arranged a date. I drove over to Croydon and we went to the cinema. She was up for a kiss and a cuddle but definitely no more and I went home for a wank in my black mack and boots to purge the frustration.

Things moved slowly, very slowly, but gradually she loosened up until we eventually went the whole way one evening on Wimbledon Common. Six weeks later Shirley told me that she had missed her period and her pregnancy was confirmed a couple of weeks after that. I did the honourable thing and made an honest woman of her. Two months later she miscarried and that was the end of our sex life. She wouldn’t even give me a handjob after that.

After about a year of frustrated sexless marriage I got a promotion to a post near Scunthorpe and we moved up north. Shirley couldn’t settle in Scunthorpe. She had discovered my pvc gear and called me a pervert which was polite compared to what her mother called me when Shirley told her about it. Soon after that she left for home and that was that. Divorce Papers arrived quoting “incompatability and mental cruelty”. I didn’t contest the divorce and was glad when it was all over and I was a free man.

Soon after that Gillian arrived on the scene and you can read about that in “Island Living”
Last edited by rubbermackintosh on September 29th, 2014, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotwilly

Re: Shirley

Post by hotwilly »

Nice trio of stories.
Hope life on the island with wife three ( Gillian) is treating you well
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Life's not bad but, as pensioners, we would like to get back to the mainland sometime in the next five years or so.

We quite fancy a bungalow in Burton upon Stather or Winterton but there's not much public transport around there so we may be forced into town if we want to get around in our dotage.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Some parts of town are stil quiet & well served by public transport
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)