SPRING CLEANING - Part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC Raincoat

SPRING CLEANING - Part 4

Post by PVC Raincoat »

SPRING CLEANING – Part 4

“Let’s get you out of these first” She said. I undressed and stood stark naked in front of Jen. My cock at full attention, throbbing and moist. “I’d better just check your ready to get dressed first” she said smiling and cupped my balls in one of her rubber covered hands and with the other slid her glass clear PVC mac over my glistening throbbing bright purple head. The glass clear PVC sliding over the end of my cock almost made me come instantly, but I just managed to stop it.

Jen let me go and closed the bedroom door revealing a set of clothes hanging on the back of the door. My eyes went wide and I gave a little gasp. “They are for me to wear?” I stuttered, reaching out to touch them. “Yes they are” Jen replied “but first you need to put these pants on and perform a little task I’ve been waiting ages for you to do”.

I stepped into a pair of soft pearlised silver PVC pants with a built in sheath, they were the same as Jen’s silver PVC mac that I enjoyed wearing before. Jen must have lubed the inside sheath in readiness, as my cock slipped in with easy
hotwilly

Re: SPRING CLEANING - Part 4

Post by hotwilly »

Short & sweet part 4
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Pvcboy2004

Re: SPRING CLEANING - Part 4

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

hope there s part 5. love your stories.:)