On the train

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
spitfire617

On the train

Post by spitfire617 »

It was late one night catching the last train out of Paddington, there had been a problem with rolling stock and so they were using old coaches, the corridor and compartment coaches, love them!

It was a warm but damp muggy night with very few people around. Managed to get a compartment all to myself and closed the blinds on the corridor windows so as not to be disturbed, tired, and perhaps now catch 40 winks!
The sound of water dripping into puddles, the guards whistle blows and the last slam of carriage doors echoing down the platform, a train whistle and we were off! Nice n warm and cosy, so just snuggled up in the corner and starting to doze as the train picked up speed!

That rocking motion with the dim lighting, just nodding off!
Hearing footsteps outside, its the guard, 'Tickets please' handed him my stub, clipped it and closed the door, nodding off again, then more footsteps outside, the unmistakeable sound of sexy long stiletto boots! I would know that sound anywhere, stopping, listening, my eyes are closed, but the door slowly slides open, I open one eye - in the doorway is this beautiful vision standing there wearing a tightly belted black very shiny PVC trench coat, shiny PVC gloves and long matching shiny boots!!

Both eyes open now and I sit upright, this beautiful lady smiles, steps into my compartment and slides the door behind her, she sexily glides across and sits opposite me. She is gorgeous and she crunches in her PVC with every movement, a beautiful captivating tease, my newspaper is on my lap covering my ever growing bulge. Has she noticed?
Beautiful red lips open and she says seductively, 'Hi, I'm, Susanne,it looks as if we are all alone'! I clear my throat, 'Yes, its late, I'm James' sitting more upright. This beautiful lady has gorgeous seductive eyes and very kissable lips, she looks as if she is mentally undressing me, she smiles again and lifts her sexy shiny stiletto right boot and places it onto the seat between my legs, smiles again and this time a wink!!

I need no encouragement and move across to her side, take her beautiful face in my hands and kiss her passionately, her shiny PVC clad arms wrap around me, we hold each other tight for a few minutes, savouring each other!!

After our passionate kiss I returned to my seat opposite Susanne replacing her booted legs where she had placed them previously.
This time her legs were parted showing that she was wearing stockings held tightly in place by taut suspender straps.
From my seat I started to run my hand up her stiletto slowly going higher up her leg, over the top of her boot onto the smooth stocking.
Susanne did not move though gave out a slight sigh of encouragement.
Now letting me see that she was wearing a G-String made from shiny tight PVC. And that is all I could see for the moment.
The old carriages were rocking on the track as we were speeding through the countryside. Gone were the old clickerty clack of by gone days.
The rain splattering on the oblong window.

As we rocked in that coach I felt the pressure of her leg against my fingers.
Slowly inching higher till my hand was past her knee..
Susanne closed her eyes as if in pleasure. And at the thought of my fingers reaching her bare thigh above her stocking top.
Her smooth skin warm and inviting.
Her thigh seemed to push onto my hand and in an instant it was rubbing against her smooth G-String. The material barely covering her secret place that nestled between the vee of her thighs.
Reaching over Susanne took hold of her shiny raincoat and pulled it across my hand hiding it from view. And with a gentle push my hand was now tight against her G-String. Feeling the heat from between her thighs as my hand hovered on her skin.
Another sigh from her painted lips as I gingerly touched her.

Susanne slowly lifted her hips from off the rough coach seating material, her motion letting me slide off the material that covered her naked Vagina. As it slide down her thighs I now felt how hot and aroused she was becoming. Her naked slit shaved, her skin soft and become moist as she sat there.

Now she was sat on her black raincoat. As Susanne moved on the shiny material it rustled and squeaked as her naked buttock seemed to weld to her raincoat.

As I was about to slide a finger over her naked womanhood Susanne stopped me.
With a shake of her head she parted her thighs wider under her mac.
“Lick me”
Was all she said.
Motioning me to get between her soft thighs as she said it.

Of course I needed no second asking!
Getting down onto my knees on the old wooden floor of the ancient coach and lifting her hot mac before sliding my head under it.

My lips soon on her wet sex lips. Her moisture soon on my probing, flicking tongue.
Licking at her as the coach rolled from side to side. The motion helping to excite her more or so it seemed.

Her breathing soon rose in tempo at my persistent licking with moans as well.
I could feel her getting hotter with every moment.
My head buried under her PVC mac sucking on this erotic, sexy woman.
My senses were alert to people entering our compartment. And so it was to be a few moments before Susanne had an orgasm!

Just as Susanne let out her moan of orgasm the carriage door slid open.
Susanne held my head between her wet thighs as the door closed again.

“MMMM Naughty girl!”
A female voice said.
“Don't stop on my behalf”
She said this just as Susanne pulled my head between her thighs and gave another louder moan of pleasure. I felt her clitoris start to throb as she started to orgasm.
And as it did her body tensed as a wave shuddered through her body. That tiny rosebud erect and throbbing on my tongue.
“Oh God”
Was all Susanne moaned as that pleasure wave swept through her body.

After a few seconds Susanne lifted my head and allowed me to get up off the floor. My eyes readjusting to the light after being under her dark mac.

Now sitting opposite was a blonde haired woman about forty. Wearing a cream satin mac belted tightly round her waist.
“Did you enjoy that?
She enquired to Susanne.
With a smile she just noddded.
“Maybe you should ride that nice bulge?
The woman commented
“ I can't”
Susanne quickly replied
“Why not?”
“I haven't any condoms”
Reaching into her expensive handbag the Blonde woman turned to Susanne
“I have!”
“Take his trousers off”
The woman commanded in a low voice.
And doing as she was asked Susanne leaned over, undid my belt and trouser fastening, pulled down the zip of them and beckoned me to stand up.

As I stood there Susanne slipped of my trousers and boxer shorts leaving me stood there naked from the waist down.
My eight inch erection on view to both of them now.

“Sit down”
The woman said.
As I did the Blonde opened her packet of condoms and took one out.
Opening the little foil packet she took the rubber from it and moved over to me. Taking my shaft in her hand she rolled the rubber the full length of it.
After she had done that she moved away and sat down again.
“Now ride that shaft!”
Standing up Susanne moved over to where I was sat, turned round so her back was towards me, slowly opened her legs opening her womanhood then lowered herself slowly onto and down my erection.
Letting her shiny raincoat drop over her covering both of us.
Her wetness mixing with the lubricant of the condom as she slid down.

Susanne sat on my hard length for seconds without moving. Just feeling me inside her. I could feel her wetness and heat through the thin rubber that was encasing my shaft. As she sat the the blonde lifted her satin mac up showing she was wearing a short black skirt. Lifting her bottom of the seat she pulled the skirt up slowly, revealing to Susanne and me that she was wearing expensive silk French knickers.

As we sat there looking at one another the Blonde slowly moved her hand from her side, Moving it onto her crotch over those erotic French knickers. From where I was sitting I could see a damp patch growing on the front of them.
She was obviously getting aroused at seeing Susanne sat on me.
And seeing her run her fingers up and down her slit was turning Susanne on as well!
Her wetness growing with every second. Very slowly she moved her body upwards along the length of my rubber covered engorged shaft. Her shiny moving with her but still covering both of us.

The blonde was watching every movement Susanne made. Her breathing becoming faster with every stroke of her fingers over her silk covered womanhood.
Her eyes wide as she was giving herself pleasure.
Susanne in response to seeing how the blonde was aroused thrust hard down onto my length. Filling her womanhood with the full length of my hard and now throbbing shaft.

Her wetness squelching on my rubber covered member. Her fast pants now in unison with her thrusting. By now I was holding her round her PVC covered hips, guiding her up and down and helping her thrust.
The blonde let out a low moan as she had the beginning of an orgasm. Now opening her legs showing off the increasing wet patch that had grown under her fingers touch.
Susanne thrust hard as if to have her own matching orgasm.
The blonde tensed as her orgasm shot through her body. Her eyes now closed as it did.

As the blonde woman orgasmed Susanne thrust as hard as she could taking the full length of my hard manhood into her wet, hot hole. Sending her over the top into her own shattering orgasm. Throbbing and totally body shaking. Her groan echoed through the small enclosed compartment. The rocking movement of the coach adding to her orgasm.

As Susanne peaked I knew I was not far from my own orgasm. Holding on to her hips tightly I thrust deeply for one final time. Now my shaft throbbed as it exploded its creamy load into the end of the condom.

I heard myself give a grunt as I pumped the contents of my balls into the rubber. Susanne sat on me as she felt me throb for her, getting off my now going flacid length after a minute or so.

“That was good”
The Blonde said as she recovered from her self induced sexual pleasure.
Her legs still parted and her silk French Knickers very very wet with her love juices.
Susanne sat back on her seat flushed and panting slightly after her excertions.
Sitting back on her rainmac not putting her G-String.

After taking off the now hot and sticky condom I quickly dressed just as the train started to slow down approaching the first stop.
pvcluver

Re: On the train

Post by pvcluver »

Wow!!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Very hot and fun story.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Typical of today's railways, nothing for ages then 2 cum together :D
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story - thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Domino

Post by Domino »

A good story, Paul. Thanks.