my wife sue

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
devo2152

my wife sue

Post by devo2152 »

:o my wife sue and I moved to a small village in cornwall named millbrook , with the norm house warming party , on leaving my sister in law left her mac behind a fantastic shiny silver one with a rubber lining witch looked, smelt and sounded wonderful, one night we arranged to go to a local pub, the night was misty so sue slipped on her sisters mac, the drive down was very hard for me as I had a hard on that would have chocked a donkey, all night I fed her with vodka as I know it makes her randy and it seemed to work as on the drive home she said lets stop for a cuddle, I pulled into a carpark at the top of the village and started playing with my rubber clad wife, just a short while later I noticed an old chap standing not far from the car watching us and rubbing his cock through his clothes,seeing what he was doing sue said lets give him a show and undoing the lower buttons of her mac opened the car door and swung her legs outside giving him the sight of her wet pussy, the old guy came closer and sue said well lets see what your playing with, the old man dropped his pants to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen, sue was out of the car in a flash and told the guy to wank it against her pussy, I joined them on the passenger side just in time to see the guy place his member between her legs and start to wank , I couldn't see what was happening as most of his cock and his pumping hand were inside her mac but knew he was hard against her clit as my wife was fast approaching orgasm, suddenly her legs gave out and she began to shudder I grabbed her to stop her falling and the old guy releast his grip on his cock and pulling his hand away pulled another button undone, her mac draped open to reveal his apple sized helmet well inside my wife, it was like tryin to hold up an 8 stone rage doll and the old guy seeing his opportunity grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep into her womb before unloading wad after wad of hot cum deep inside her, his cock slid from her like a stallion leaving a mare followed by a cup full of spunk, we never seen him again, pity and sue couldn't walk for two days xxx
merv

Re: my wife sue

Post by merv »

how very classy
mason

Post by mason »

Think you can do better, Merv?
merv

Post by merv »

not really, it just strikes me as an excuse to put something sordid on the forums by adding the word raincoat a couple of times, however if people enjoy it its all good
mason

Post by mason »

To be honest ... I agree. His story is within the rules though - but only just. The writing is so bad that it's not even close to being erotic though. If anything, the opposite.
devo2152

Post by devo2152 »

well at least your talking about it so must have triggered something in your mundane little lives xxxx
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

Now if only it had some formatting... Paragraphs are very helpful. :)