Doing a favour...

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Raincoat36

Doing a favour...

Post by Raincoat36 »

My favourite raincoat experience almost surprisingly doesn't involve sex, nudity or even me wearing a raincoat. It came about on my year away in Sydney/Australia, my then girlfriend had walked to work on a sunny morning and the weather had taken a turn for the worse, and when I say worse, I really mean the WORST! Most of the time in Sydney the weather is fantastic but when it rains, to quote the old expression, it pours! I was at her apartment waiting for her to finish work and hanging around with our friends when she text me asking if I could bring her raincoat to work so she could walk home dry. I immediately got excited and said yes to her request, much to her surprise, not many people would so willingly walk twenty minutes in the pouring rain. At this point she wasn't aware of my liking of raincoats, so she thought nothing of it.

I went into her room and got the raincoat from her cupboard, I had previously spied it but never got to see her in it or feel it to see what it was like, now was my chance. On first inspection it was a black Patagonia raincoat, slightly thicker than what I would normally like, and not quite as 'sleek', however it did have a nice white inner lining and taped seams and was, all in all, a nice raincoat. (Upon further research it would appear to be from their torrentshell h2no range, they no longer sell this particular raincoat, but an updated version). I proceeded to tuck it into my jacket (unfortunately I didn't possess a raincoat while in Australia, I never thought I would need one for practical purposes!) to keep it dry for her. I must say at this point I was beginning to be aroused at the handling of the raincoat and from placing it up my jacket. I managed to hide my arousal from her flat mates and proceeded on my merry way. After a very wet walk to her place of work I was met with a gracious hug and gasps of relief that she was going to make it home not completely soaked. She proceeded to put on the raincoat and my goodness, it was a perfect fit, the fitted jacket showed off her waist and sat enticingly on her hips. The combination of this and her scantily clad legs was more than enough to get me hard again. Again, I did my best to disguise this and begin the return journey. She pulled up her hood, fastened her raincoat and off we went.

Walking hand In hand through the streets of Sydney, rain pouring down on top of us, hearing it bounce off he raincoat, I could only imagine how nice it would have been to be wrapped up with her! Every opportunity I got I put my hand around her waist, feeling the material, wet and sleek to the touch. Just before we got to her house we waited to cross the road, she turned to me and thanked me for the favour and to show her appreciation she gave me a passionate kiss. It was amazing, rain cascading down, my arms around her raincoat clad body, material rustling as i rubbed it, all the while she had no clue of the pleasure she had allowed me that day!

We then reached the apartment and the raincoat was taken off, and hung up to dry, for her, a mere functional item of clothing, for me, an exciting garment of pleasure.

In reality it was my first experience of being intimate with a girl with any sort of rainwear involved and one I certainly won't be forgetting any time soon.

Upon reading some other stories I fear mine may be a tad too timid to fit in here, but it really was a great experience for myself and one which I wished to share.

Hope you enjoyed anyway,

R36
mason

Re: Doing a favour...

Post by mason »

Great story! I enjoyed reading it; please keep sharing with us.
ac192004

Post by ac192004 »

I loved your story and you have inspired me to share my own experiences!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Great stuff act192004. When can we see it?