Escape to the Country Part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
ganthj

Escape to the Country Part 2

Post by ganthj »

ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY: PART TWO

So, I continued the walk in the driving rain, in a pair of black plastic pants, under an all in one, black nylon hooded waterproof suit, held in place by a padlocked black rubber belt and covered by the top layer of my old and well used and abused two piece suit in black rubber. My head was covered by a neoprene wet suit hood, under the hoods of the two suits and there were neoprene mitts on my hands.

I knew a small copse lay just off the path, a bit further on, the trees windblown and stunted, but capable of providing some cover. Once at the right spot, I worked my way down from the ridge through the trees, until I was hidden from the path and tucked away in a hollow in the trees (not that I really needed to worry as the cloud had rolled back in and visibility was now only a few yards); the main advantage was that I was sheltered from the wind and the driving rain.

Gloves removed so that I could undo the draw cords, I dropped the two hoods down onto my shoulders and tugged off the wetsuit hood, difficult as I had been sweating, and parked it on a convenient tree trunk. There were two items left in the back pack, the first thing that I needed was a towel so that I could dry off my hair, face and neck. This allowed me to take the remaining item, a large black rubber bondage hood, with zip eyes, zip mouth and nose holes and work it down over my head before I pulled the nylon suit hood and then the rubber jacket hood back into place, tightening both draw cords and replaced the neoprene mitts.

At first, I left open the zips at the eyes and mouth of the bondage hood, peering into the murk and listening as best I could through the layers of hood, in case there was anyone else around. Had there been, I suppose that the zipped hood might just have been explicable as providing additional protection against the weather but it would have been a flimsy excuse and, fortunately, the need for an explanation remained academic as there was no one around.

Relaxing, I leant back against a tree that sloped at a convenient angle and, fumbling to feel through the gloves, closed the eye zips and then the mouth zip on the hood. A small amount of light filtered through the eye zips but it was impossible to see clearly and, with the mouth opening closed, the hood clung to my face each time I inhaled. Encased from head to foot in the layers of heavy waterproofs, hooded, muffled, not an inch of skin visible, sight and hearing blocked, all I could do was enjoy the smell, the noise and the sensation as I moved in the kit.

It would have been easy to reach climax, but I did not want that to happen, for I had to retrace my footsteps and there would be time enough later in the privacy of the house to recollect and relish the experience. Besides, the drips from the branches were decreasing, I suspected that the rain was easing and that would mean that the cloud would lift and more people would appear to exercise themselves and their dogs.

Reluctantly, I removed the zipped rubber hood and tucked it away in the back pack, pulling the nylon suit and the rubber jacket hoods back into place as it was still raining slightly and set off towards home. In a couple of places, the path had been churned up by horses and was very muddy, so I diverted away from the original route to reach firmer ground but by the time I had finished the walk, there was a fair amount of mud on the rubber over trousers.

Back home, the ice had thawed enough to be able to get at the key to the padlock securing the belt round the nylon suit. Tired and well exercised, I hung the waterproof kit up to dry over the bath in the guest bathroom, deciding to sort it out properly later, now it was time for a hot bath, a rest and a drink and to draft the replies to various business emails, because I had thought through the various issues at different times on the walk and come up with satisfactory answers. It was not until late in the evening that I headed back to my room and bed, picking up the discarded kit from the bathroom on the way. My first thought was to recreate the circumstances of the walk; the second was to come up with some changes.

I am a top, I am a good top, I enjoy playing with a bottom and taking him up and through his fantasies, watching his pleasure and taking care that he is safe, monitoring breathing, heart rate, skin temperature for that was part of the respect and the responsibility for my partner. That did not preclude solo enjoyment of the kit; it is erotic both to tighten a hood round the head of another person and to feel it being tightened round your head. That night, with the experience of the walk and working out what could be done with Charles both fresh in my mind, I was going to put the kit to good use.

A rubber groundsheet over the bed would take care of any mud from the top layer rubber trousers. I threaded a black cable tie through the small opening at the top of the zip hasp of the nylon suit and closed it to provide a pull, so that, when I put the suit on back to front over the black plastic pants to increase the overall feeling of restriction, I was still able to pull the zip to the top and, once it was fully secured, although I left the hood down, I was able to fasten the studs on the front flap one by one. The rubber two piece suit went on over the nylon one piece, right way round, but this time the rubber belt went on round the top layer and, as before, was secured in place by a padlock threaded through the hole immediately beyond the buckle (this time the key remained accessible and was not frozen into a ramekin).

Once the wetsuit hood was on, I pushed it back and down so that it rested round the back of my head, just allowing a black rubber gag to be buckled tightly into place. A soft black rubber blindfold followed, then, once the gag and the blindfold were properly seated and secured, I carefully manoeuvred the wetsuit hood back into place, adjusting the bottom edge so that it covered my mouth, holding the gag even more firmly in position. Although the wetsuit hood clamped the blindfold into position, a small amount of light was still visible round the edges. Anticipating this, I had put another, larger blindfold in heavier rubber within easy reach and I now pulled this on, over the wetsuit hood and the first blindfold. Now no light at all penetrated and, working entirely by touch, I tugged the hood of the rubber jacket up over my head, tightening the draw cord. Last on, as before were the gloves and then, again wrapped and encased in the waterproofs, unable to see, to speak or to hear, I stretched out on the bed and, this time, as the excitement continued to grow, I knew there would be no holding back.

As I had walked along the tops, there had been no distractions to take my mind off the planning and, by the time I was heading back to the barn, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with Charles and how this could be accomplished.
Nick York

Re: Escape to the Country Part 2

Post by Nick York »

Wonderfully written - you take us with you on your escapades and it's an extremely stimulating read. Thank you!
hotwilly

Re: Escape to the Country Part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent story - well written & spot on the topic of rainwear & its pleasure
Can imaging how much Charles will enjoy the experience with you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)