When Mary came to stay

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

When Mary came to stay

Post by rubbermackintosh »

WHEN MARY CAME TO STAY
Ten years ago Ann and I were married. Mary was one of two bridesmaids.
Mary was one of Ann’s school-friends, in some ways a sad case. She had been adopted and then her step-father died leaving her to be looked after by her step-mother. Mary’s mother was very protective and Mary led a sheltered life. No late nights out and definitely no boyfriends.
Ten years ago Mary’s step-mother died and left her the house and contents which set her up but she was mentally ‘damaged’. She was shy, timid and certainly not interested in men. Because I was married to Mary’s friend I was tolerated at arm’s length.
Then one day Mary needed advice about something so Ann invited her to visit for the weekend. She didn’t drive so it was arranged that I would pick her up off the Friday afternoon train the next weekend.
Friday dawned dark and wet and it got steadily wetter as the day went on.
When I got to the station I couldn’t park anywhere close by so I grabbed my mack and an umbrella and walked to the station entrance. The train came and went. Only after most people had left did I spot Mary on the platform with a suitcase. She stood there wearing a knee length dark blue Rukka mackintosh with matching boots. With her hood up It was hard to recognise her at first.
I walked along the platform and that’s when I got the first surprise. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I picked up her case and she put her free arm round me as we walked out of the station.
I told her that it was about a five minute walk to the car. She said that that didn’t bother her as her mack was totally waterproof. She said that she got it in Norway when she had gone on holiday there with her step-mother.
As she had put her arm round me I took it as an invitation and put my free arm round her as we walked along. I let my hand wander slightly as I felt that wonderful blue mack. She didn’t stop me.
Arriving at the car, I opened the door for her and then put her case on the back seat before getting into the driving seat. I leaned across to fasten her seat belt and had another crafty feel of her mack.
“Why don’t you have a good feel, not just a little touch, if you like the feel of my mack that much?” Mary said. “I often stroke it myself just for the sensation. It feels lovely and smooth and protective at the same time”.
I accepted her invitation and ran my hand down the sleeve and onto the skirt of her coat. Surprisingly, she took hold of my hand and put it on her breast. “Feel my tits under it” she said.
I did and could feel a nipple.
We drove home. Ann was already in so that meant no more stroking Mary’s mack, at least not then.
Before and over supper Mary and Ann chatted away, catching up with all the gossip. I need not have been there so far as they were concerned. After supper we went through to our sitting room. I left the second armchair for Mary but she ignored it and sat next to me on the sofa. About one hour later Ann left the room for a short while. Mary took my hand and said that she had always liked me; I was probably her favourite man. I didn’t think much of it as I felt that she probably didn’t know many men at all.
The next morning, being Saturday, Ann left me to look after Mary while she popped into town to see a client. Mary said not to stop what I was going to be doing on her account so I told her that I was going down the garden to the greenhouse and shed to do some pricking out. As it was still raining I put on a waterproof and wellies and set off for the shed.
I had been working away pricking out the seedling bedding plants when the shed door opened. It was Mary and she was wearing that blue mack and boots again. She asked what I was doing so I explained and she said “Oh! I thought pricking out sounded like you were doing something naughty and rude” and she blushed.
I asked her why she had come to the shed if that was what she thought and she blushed again. “Show me how you do it” she said. I turned back to the seed trays and carried on with my work. She leant closer, right up against me and her mack rubbed against my waterproof making a rustling noise.
Gently, she placed one hand on my thigh and worked round to my crotch. Opening the flies of my jeans, she pulled my cock out. “I thought that this was what you meant by pricking out” she said.
I couldn’t stop my cock stiffening in her hand.
“What are you doing?” she asked. Now I wasn’t sure if she was innocent or playing a game but when I had to explain what an erection was I realised that she was at least partly innocent so I warned her about what the outcome of playing with a man’s cock was. “Show me” was her response. Unless I ‘m going to be a spinster all my life I need to know.
I turned to face her, my cock now rampant. “Okay, I’ll show you but you need to get down on your knees to see better”
Mary knelt before me.
“Now take my cock in your hand and start to gently stroke it. Don’t grip it too hard and see how the skin slips up and down over the head of my cock. If you wet it your hand will slide easier on my cock”
“How do I wet it?”
“Well you can lick it, suck it or spit on it” I told her. She spat a great glob of saliva on it. I told her to keep doing that unless she felt that she wanted to lick or suck it. She spat on it again and continued to stroke.
“What you are doing to me is called wanking” I told her, “If you lick and suck it that’s called a blow job but the end result is the same however you do it. You end up with a load of sperm, otherwise known as spunk or cum”. I told her that she could speed up a bit provided that she kept my cock moist and slippery and soon her hand was flying up and down my cock.
I felt close to cumming and told her to watch the end of my cock. She bent her head closer and suddenly I blew my full load.
Mary shrieked as my first explosion of cum hit her full in the face. Several other shots followed all across the front of her mack. It was really sticky substantial cum and it mostly stayed where it hit, only slowly sliding down her mack towards her boots. I apologised and she said not to as she had asked for it. She then licked my cock clean before embracing me and spreading my cum across my own waterproofs.
“How long will it be before Ann gets back?” Mary asked. “Probably another three hours yet” I told her.
Mary bent down and removed her knickers and stuffed them in her coat pocket. “How long before you can get it stiff again?” she asked. I told her that the more she helped the shorter the time would be at which point she sucked my cock into her mouth and started to work it with her tongue and cheeks. Steadily it grew until I felt the tip touch the back of her throat. I pushed at her and she gagged and pulled away.
“No. I don’t want that. Why do you think that I’ve taken my knickers off? I want a proper fuck”
How could I refuse? I led her back to the house and we went to her bedroom where she flopped back on the bed in her shiny wet mack and boots, legs wide apart.
“Mary wants a fuck” she cooed.
I dropped my pants and climbed onto the bed. Pulling her booted legs apart I rolled onto her, my cock nestling against her cunt lips. I told her to wrap her legs round me and hold tight.
I pushed in and felt resistance so I pushed harder and she cried out in pain. She was still a virgin. Well she wasn’t any more!
I started to push gently in and out. “Harder” she hissed so harder she got it as I gradually built up to full speed. She gripped tighter with her legs as I pounded her into the mattress. She cried out “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck” at me until I came in her.
“More” she demanded. “I’ve got twenty years of puberty to catch up on”
Then I realised that I had just fucked a virgin without any precautions. “Mary. This could get you pregnant” I warned. “Just do me. I can worry about it afterwards” So I fucked her again.
When Ann came back Mary was quite flushed and she must have guessed why her mack was hanging in the kitchen to dry but she didn’t say anything at all but she gave me a sort of sly look.
Later Ann said “You’ve fucked Mary. I can tell”. I had to admit it and tell all. Then Ann started to worry that I could have got her pregnant.
“You’d better go and get the morning after pill for her”. I did and I got a couple of packets of condoms too hoping that I might get another chance but I didn’t expect it to come as quickly as it did.
When I got back home Mary and Ann were both sat on the sofa, Mary had put her blue mack and boots back on and Ann was wearing her shiny black rubber mack, thigh boots and a matching sou’wester.
I was told to go and get my rubber mack. I did and I put it on along with my black thigh high waders and sou’wester.
“Come here you bad, bad boy” commanded Ann, “Get over my knee for a spanking”.
I did as I was told to find my face in Mary’s crotch.
Ann whacked me across the buttocks. Whack again and my face ground against Mary’s coat. I pulled it a bit apart to find her bare cunt right in front of my face. I flicked the lips with my tongue and Mary shivered.
Whack went Ann’s hand on my buttocks again. “I’ll teach you to fuck my friend”. “But she asked for it” I protested.
“Is that right Mary?” “Yes whimpered Mary and now he’s kissing me down there”
Whack. But this time it was Mary who got the whack, right across her tits. Mary was not taking that lying down and whacked Ann back across her tits and her mack fell open to reveal two swinging orbs.
I got pushed to the floor and Ann and Mary set upon themselves. Tits out and fingers in cunts. They squirmed around until I sensed an opportunity when Mary’s bare bum rose in the air and I took aim and rammed my cock in up to the hilt.
“That’s right you bastard. Fuck the bitch. Fuck her arse. Fuck her arse till you cum up it” I did as I was ordered. Wouldn’t you have done the same?
That night Mary slept in our bed, me in the middle and one woman each side. I didn’t get much sleep and neither did they.
Thirty six hours into the weekend and Mary still hadn’t said what she had come to talk to us about but she had lost her virginity in a big way.
On the Sunday afternoon she started to tell us why she wanted some advice.
Tearfully she told us that he house was being condemned as uninhabitable. The house that she had lived in all of her life and inherited from her step-mother. “I just don’t know what to do. The compensation is not enough to buy another house and I don’t have references to rent a permanent place so I’ve nowhere to go”
“Well were not having you on the streets. You’d better come here at least for the time being” said Ann “But you’ll have to fit in with us”
Mary wanted to know what Ann meant by fitting in. “We have some regular swinging friends who come for parties” Ann told her.
“Oh, I don’t mind that, I quite like some rock and roll” said Mary
Ann explained to her that swinging had another meaning. “Why don’t you ring Jerry and Liz and ask them round tonight?” Ann said to me. I did.
Jerry and Liz arrived at about 8.00pm. Liz was wearing a bright red shorty PVC mackintosh with a matching rain hat and crotch high red patent boots. Jerry wore a black rubber zip up cat suit and boots. The bulge of his cock was obvious.
“Can I take your coat?” Mary asked Liz. Liz flapped the skirt open to show her wares and declined the offer. Mary blushed as she watched Liz unzip my flies and Ann doing the same to Jerry.
“Liz and jerry are two of our swinging friends” Ann explained “It’s just the two of them tonight but often we have a dozen or so for all night mack fucking parties. Mary, say hello to them both”
Mary asked if she could do anything and Jerry told her to get ready. Ann took her upstairs while I poured some drinks and soon the girls returned. Mary had put on her shiny blue Rukka mackintosh and boots and had her hood pulled up and Ann had her shiny black mac, sou’wester and crotch boots on.
Jerry’s cock stood to attention at the double. I nudged Mary and told her that she knew what to do.
I watched Mary run her fingernails down Jerry’s cock and tickle his balls. Jerry’s cock grew and grew in front of Mary’s face and he nudged it against her lips. I saw her tongue flick out like a snake going for its prey and then she ran her tongue down his length and sucked a ball into her mouth. Back up the length and down again to suck the other ball, and then back up to flick his glans.
Slowly Mary drew Jerry’s cock into her mouth, half an inch at a time. In, out, then a bit further in until I sensed that it reached her throat. Jerry put his hands round her head and with a quick thrust he was in up to his balls and I could see Mary’s throat stretched around his cock as he fucked her throat. In no time at all he came in her and withdrew.
Mary spat his cum in Jerry’s face and then pushed him backwards so that he lay on the floor. Swiftly she straddled him. Her bum above his face and then she let rip with gallons of pee over his face and rubber suit.
I couldn’t let Mary get away with peeing on Jerry so while she still straddled him I took aim and pissed all over her mackintosh and boots. Liz promptly took Jerry’s side and pissed on Ann.
After that things quietened down for a while as we got something to eat. Mary sat at the table between Jerry and me and soon she had two cocks in her hands under the tablecloth and before long she had two handfuls of cum which she wiped down the front of her mack. This woman was rapidly turning into a right fucking bitch.
The following Saturday I drove Mary over to her house to collect some of her belongings. She wanted to bring her bike but I didn’t think that it would fit inside the car. She pulled a face and disappeared somewhere beyond the kitchen. Soon she came back wearing a yellow cotton backed pvc cycle cape, matching sou’wester and black thigh boots. She lifted the front of the cape and flashed her cunt at me. Suddenly I was persuaded that the bike would fit in the car.
As it was raining hard Mary kept the cape on while we loaded the car and when we had as much in as we could manage for a safe load she slipped into the front seat still wearing her cycling wet weather gear.
We set off for home as it gradually turned dark and once out of town I felt Mary’s hand on my thigh. It crept higher and was soon on my crotch and tugging at my flies. Out came my cock and she wanked it to attention. I tried to stop her so that I could concentrate on my driving but she would have none of it. She leant over and gobbled my cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a time before resuming the handjob.
She wrapped part of her wet cape around my dick and started to pump really hard on it. “Keep it wet” I reminded her and she spat on the cape so that it ran onto my cock as the pumping continued.
I warned her that she was about to make me cum and she redoubled her efforts so that I pumped an enormous load on her cape which she proceeded to lick off before it stained the car seat.
After cumming I drove in silence for a time and then I felt Mary’s hand on my cock again, stroking it to erection. This time she leant over me and lowered her head into my lap. Slowly she sucked my cock into her mouth and started to bob up and down on me.
We were almost home when I came my second huge load but this time in her mouth. She sat up and let my spunk run down her chin and onto her cape. As we climbed out of the car Ann opened the door for us and, of course, she saw my spunk oozing down the front of Mary’s lovely yellow cape.
“I might have known that you couldn’t wait to do it again”
“Sorry.” Said Mary “It was me that couldn’t wait and I wanted to thank him for letting me bring my bike and my wet weather gear in the car. In fact I’ve thanked him twice”
“You Bitch” Ann was really just annoyed that Mary had had first helpings for the night.
kulshan

Re: When Mary came to stay

Post by kulshan »

Excellent story; well written! Entertaining. Thanks!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

will we get a "living with Mary" follow up
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story , thank you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

In a few days. Just be patient while I think about it and how things might develop.