Moving Mary in

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Moving Mary in

Post by rubbermackintosh »

MOVING MARY IN

Mary had been with us for a week and it was time to fetch her clothes etc. and to put her furniture into storage. To do this I hired a self-drive 7.5 ton truck. Driving it was quite an experience!
Mary and I set off early on the Saturday morning and we agreed that the first thing to do was to pack her clothes ready to take back with us as she hadn’t brought much with her on the train.
First off we went through her drawers (not her knickers!) and put the contents into bags, Next came her two wardrobes. The first was quite normal and we soon got it packed up, after which we stopped for a cuppa.
Then it was the second wardrobe. I went to open the doors and Mary blushed a bit. As the doors swung open I realised why. Hanging there were three more Rukka macks, black, red and yellow, three sets of matching rubber boots and three matching sou’westers. I looked at Mary and she simply said “I don’t drive so I have to go everywhere on my bike or by bus. A girl can get pretty wet when it rains hard and I have to go out” Then she surprised me by asking if I would like a fashion parade of them. Well, of course I would, wouldn’t you?
I told her that it might be prudent for me to go for a pee first and I headed for the bathroom. Hanging on a hook in the shower was a green mack and sou’wester. Now you don’t ride a bike or catch a bus in the shower!
Mary was a reasonably cuddly sort of girl, maybe size 16 and about 5’8” tall. I figured that I might get into that mack so I stripped off and tried it on. It fitted well.
I returned to the bedroom wearing her Mack and she was laid back on the bed wearing just the black mack, boots and hat. She had a pair of rubber gloves on too.
“I left that mack in the shower last weekend hoping that you would find it and not be able to resist trying it on” she said.
She slipped a gloved hand into my mack and pulled out my already stiff cock. On her bedside table there was a jar of Vaseline. She put a generous dollop on her gloves and started to wank me.
I felt like a bit more than just a handjob. I felt for her engine room. It was sopping wet. Having what was now a well-greased cock I decided to try my luck and rolled her over onto her front. Her legs were dangling over the edge of the bed. I lifted the back of her mack and took aim.
One thrust and my cock went straight into her arsehole. Surprisingly she didn’t object but she told me to fuck it. I did. “Right in” she demanded. “ I’ve done it with these greased rubber gloves many times and I’ve frigged my cunt too” The greased gloves are my substitute man. So I fucked her arse for all I was worth.
After we got our breath back we started to load the truck. Clothes etc first so that we could get at them easily, then we started on the furniture. The van was about half full when the rain started. Really hard rain. Mary said to put her black mack on as it would look more manly and she put her yellow one on with the matching boots and hat. Dressed like that we continued to load the truck.
Soon it was getting dark and the back of the truck was hidden from view and unlit. Mary sat on the tailboard looking disappointed. “I hoped that we could do the lot in one day” she said but I told her that the truck was hired for the weekend so we could finish off on the Sunday.
Sat on the tailboard, she opened her legs a bit and her mack fell open to reveal bare legs above the boot tops. She hadn’t dressed after our session on her bed.
She pulled me towards her and fished for my cock. She soon had it fully primed for wanking and set about it gusto. The rain kept her hand and my cock wet so she slid up and down my cock easily and within a couple of minutes I blew my spunk all over her lovely yellow mack.. She threw her keys at me saying “Lock the house up and I’ll get into the cab”.
I locked the house and shut the back of the truck then climbed into the cab ready for the drive home. We both still wore Mary’s macks and were naked underneath. What’s more my spunk was thick enough to still stay on Mary’s front and lap.
Needless to say, there was hell to pay when we got home.
Ann flew into a rage when she saw the state of Mary’s mack with my spunk still oozing down the front and she wanted to know about the black mack that I was wearing as well. She decided that she would come too on Sunday to keep an eye on Mary and I.
So next morning the three of us set off for Mary’s house to finish the job of clearing it. Ann sat in the middle of the cab to keep Mary and I apart. The yellow and black macks were tucked behind the seats in case it turned wet again later in the day.
We arrived at Mary’s house and the two women went upstairs while I started to put the rest of the downstairs furniture in the back of the truck. Clearing the down stairs took me about an hour and for all of that time I saw no sign of Mary or Ann.
I went upstairs looking for them. The sound of running water was coming from the bathroom. There I found Mary and Ann. They were dressed in the red mack, boots and hat and the green mack, boots and hat snogging in the shower.
“We thought that we could clean the shower better if we got in it” Some excuse! “I told them that they needed something stiff and Mary asked me what I was going to do about it.
I went to the truck and fetched the black mack, boots and sou’wester from behind the seats. Stripped off and suitably armed with something very, very, stiff between my legs I returned to the shower and climbed in with them. Mary was back to the wall. She put her arms around my shoulders and wrapped her legs round my waist. My cock was rampant and she lowered herself onto it. Ann moved round behind me and started to shove me backwards and forwards so that Mary was fucked jammed between me and the wall. Ann’s hand closed round my balls and she muttered that she would have me on the drive home. She blew me and spat my spunk into Mary’s face while I tried to concentrate on my driving.
Furniture moving is so tiring!
irishcagoule

Re: Moving Mary in

Post by irishcagoule »

Great story....
hotwilly

Re: Moving Mary in

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely story, thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)