Mary gets her feet under the table

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Mary gets her feet under the table

Post by rubbermackintosh »

MARY GETS HER FEET UNDER THE TABLE
Mary had been with us now for a couple of months and was making herself at home. She seemed to be making absolutely no attempt to find somewhere to live and the storage bills for her furniture were mounting up. True, she was paying the milk bill every Friday and the postman was getting treats too!
So far, I hadn’t caught her with the paper boy but I had my suspicions about that too even though the lad was only sixteen and still at school. I was aware that he did the round on a bike and that he wore an oilskin cape and leggings when it was wet – just the thing to get Mary onto his case or to get his spunk onto her cape.
Ann was getting uptight because Mary was always trying to have it off with me and she knew my weak spot – PVC or SBR – and played on it regularly. In fact, I was fucking Mary more than I was my own wife and under my own roof to boot. It was time to start laying down some rules.
“Mary, if you are going to stay here it’s time you got yourself a job” I told her one evening. “Paying your way with sex is just not good enough. If you keep on like this Ann won’t take much more of it and is likely to leave” Mary smiled. I was warned.
The following week Mary announced that she had got a job at the local pub. My local. She said that she would be working the evening shift Wednesday to Saturdays.
That first Wednesday dawned wet; very wet. I offered to run Mary down to the pub and to pick her up at closing time. “It’s okay, I’ll get togged up and go on my bike” she said. So, against my better judgement, I let her go off wearing her cape etc.
When she came home, still wearing the cape etc., Ann asked her how it went. “Oh, fine” she said. “As soon as I walked in the front door I got wolf whistled and that was before I got my waterproofs off and I got my bum touched up a couple of times too. The landlord called me round behind the bar and introduced me to the two other bar staff and to his wife and then he took me to the cellar to show where to fetch mixers and bottles from and how to change a beer barrel. As we went round the various things in the cellar he kept sneakily stroking my wet cape. I know what that leads to so I took hold of his balls through his trousers and asked him if he would like his barrel dealt with. He blushed bright red so I took that as a ‘Yes’ and wanked him with my cape. He came on it quite quickly. Then he surprised me by saying that he thought that he hadn’t offered me a high enough hourly pay rate and put my pay up by a pound an hour. Wasn’t that nice of him?”
Cheeky mare! She knew how to get to a man’s wallet.
She told me that for the rest of that first evening she worked behind the bar, mostly pulling pints. She had hung her cape and sou’wester up where most of the punters could see it dri[[ing onto the floor. The more observant might have realise that it was a bit more that rain that was dripping off, the landlord’s spunk hadn’t been wiped off and was there for all to see.
At closing time she collected up all the dirty glasses and placed them in the sink to be washed in the morning. She then took her cape down and started to put it on in readiness for the ride home. A bloke asked her if she wanted a hand and she asked him if he wanted one too. He replied that a hand would do nicely and told her that a few of the regulars wouldn’t mind one too if she would step outside with him.
As Mary put it, seven of them got a handjob or blowjob on the back porch and a couple who pushed their luck got more than that before she rode off home.
Well, Mary settled into her job at the pub and, surprise surprise, became a favourite behind the bar (and on the back porch). After she had been at the pub for a couple of months she handed me one thousand pounds in cash ‘towards my rent’. “Mary. They are not paying you this much for a few hours at the pub four night a week so where is all this cash from?” “Most of it is from the regulars who pay me for sex on the snooker table in the back bar. What’s more what I earn in the back is tax free, what I’m paid for time behind the bar has stoppages”
“Mary, that’s prostitution”, I said. “Fun isn’t it?” she said. “That thousand pounds is only a bit of what I’ve earned on my back in my macks or cape; will you teach me to drive if I buy a car?”
hotwilly

Re: Mary gets her feet under the table

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for another episode of Mary
She's quite a girl......lol
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Mary gets her feet under the table

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Where did you say that pub was? ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!