MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 21

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 21

Post by shinymacintosh »

Hi everyone, Its Jane here. I am writing at the request of Shiny or Shinymacintosh as you may know him. I have told him of my earlier experiences before we met and he thought it would be a good idea to share them with you all.
I had been studying at York University. Doing all kinds of studenty things. Getting drunk, sex and studying of course.
I was a typical student of the time, Boots, thick tights and big woolly jumpers and a black leather mini skirt.
The sex I had was very much hit and miss. There didn’t seem much romance just a lot of fumbling and stickiness after a few beers at night. A lot of the guys seemed to think it was perfectly okay on the first date to expect a blow job from me and if I refused thought I was a lesbian or something.
I’ve had quite a bit of enthusiastic rough sex up against walls, leather skirt pulled up, tights’ pulled down, a lot of excited breathing and grunts then a quick kiss and a walk alone back to my student flat.
One lad became so excited he forgot to pull my tights down and after a few unsuccessful attempts at penetration came all over himself.
One particular night after a good boozy session with friends I went home to my shared flat. My flat mate was a nice plumpish girl called Christine. She was about my height 5’9’ studied a lot and never wanted to go out. I think she was self conscious about her size. I said a slurry hello then crashed out on the bed in my room fully dressed.
When I woke the next morning I was naked under my duvet. My jumper, tights and leather mini were neatly folded at the bottom of the bed. I put on a long t shirt and went to the kitchen for a coffee. Christine was there and looking sheepish.
Did you put me to bed? I asked.
She nodded.
Thanks. I had a very strange experience. I dreamt that someone was playing with my boobs and pussy. It was a great dream.
Christine’s face went bright red and she turned away from me.
What’s the matter, I asked. She burst into tears. It was me, she said. I just couldn’t resist you. I pulled off your boots and leather mini and there you were in front of me with just a g-string and jumper. I pulled your jumper off and stared at your boobs. I just had to touch them they were so lovely. Then I gently touched your pussy. I pulled your g-string to one side and just for a moment let my fingers play with you. I was so excited but frightened you might wake up so I placed the duvet over you and came back to my own room.
Bloody hell, I said. You are a dark one. Have you always been that way inclined?
She nodded. That’s why I don’t go out much. I just don’t like boys. I have dreamt of meeting someone just like you and last night I took advantage of you. I’m so sorry.
I put my arms around her and kissed her. Would you like to take advantage of me again? I took off my t-shirt and stood naked before her.
She touched my boobs, bent forward and kissed my nipples. I reacted to this sensitivity and pulled her into her own bedroom and waited.
She kept all her clothes on probably she was a little embarrassed at her plumpness. She lay alongside me, kissed me and fondled my boobs softly then her hand went down to my pussy. One finger began to tenderly rub my labia. I reacted instantly and became very moist. She moved down to the bottom of the bed and put her head between my legs, her tongue licked me fast then slow. I squirmed with pleasure. She licked me more and inserted a finger up inside me, moving it smoothly in and out. I couldn’t control myself any longer. I let out a cry of painful pleasure and gripped her head tightly between my legs.
Gradually the intensity of my pleasure subsided. I relaxed my legs from around her head and she came back up the bed to lie alongside me.
We kissed again. Then she left the bed and sat sobbing.
That was wonderful. I said to encourage her. She looked up at me. That was my first time with a girl. I’m so ashamed and embarrassed.
Please Chris don’t be. It was fantastic what you just did and at this time in the morning as well, I said trying to lighten up the conversation. I stood up from the bed, her eyes watched my every move as I put my t-shirt back on went to my bedroom and put my leather mini, woolly jumper and boots on. Would you like to do it again tonight?
Please, yes.
I left for my lectures feeling wonderful.
My last lecture was cancelled so I rushed home early. Chris was in the lounge reading, wearing a silver PVC sweat suit. She looked embarrassed. I am trying to have a slim figure like yours. I go to bed in it, wear it under my day clothes at lectures and when I’m shopping. I have quite a few of these suits, but the crutch and arm pits keep wearing out.
Well, I never knew you did that, all the time we have been sharing his flat.
I sat down beside her and touched her breast. The PVC was soft and clung to her body contours. She smiled at me and said. A great weight has been lifted from my mind today. I am beginning to understand who and what I am. Thank you for helping to recognize myself.
I took a shower then came back into the lounge wearing my boots and a t-shirt.
Chris was still in her PVC sweat suit. I placed my hands on her boobs and said. Let’s go to your bedroom.
We lay side by side I took off my t-shirt, Chris began to play with my nipples and I began to be aroused almost immediately. I leaned across and licked her PVC enclosed breasts, she sighed and kissed me intensely on the lips.
Can I take my trouser bottoms off? She asked. The sweatiness of the PVC against her legs made it difficult. She kept her top on, hiding her plumpness and quickly straddled my head and began to grind her crutch into my mouth. I could hear her panting and I could taste her moistness as she moved frantically over my mouth. My tongue began to lick and taste her warm wetness as she cried out with pleasure.
We lay still together eventually her hand went down to my pussy and began to play with me, sending me into an enormous orgasm.
We both slept quietly together for an hour in each other’s arms.

I was totally confused with myself and now my own sexuality. I liked Chris a lot but I also think I like men too. Later that evening I went out for a drink at my local student bar leaving Chris in the flat. I drank quite a lot and was offered a lift home by a guy I knew. We stopped in a quiet area, he pulled out his cock and pulled my head firmly down on it. I knew what was wanted and I was also thinking of Chris’s pussy I had been licking a few hours earlier. What a dilemma!
He shot his load into my mouth. I gagged, then swallowed and was driven home.
Chris was in my bed still dressed in her silver PVC sweat suit top clinging to her warm body shape.
She looked up at me a smiled. I undressed and lay beside her and licked her PVC covered nipples my hand went straight down to her pussy and began to stroke her. She was already wet with anticipation. I went down and began to lick her, she groaned as her orgasm shook her body. I came back up and settled down beside her and we both slept until the morning. When I woke she had gone back to her own bedroom. On my side cupboard was a padded envelope containing a new silver sweat suit for me with a little flower and some kisses.
irishcagoule

Re: MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 21

Post by irishcagoule »

Nice story