My Favourite Clothes

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HarlequinKing96

My Favourite Clothes

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

Ask me any time and I’ll tell you that my favourite clothes are my wellies. I love how they come in a huge variety of colours and patterns, and that you can walk practically anywhere whilst wearing them. Whilst I’ve always enjoyed wearing them, it became exacerbated when my family moved to the country, making wellies a necessity for the autumn and winter months, and not long after I received a pair of red Hunters for my 11th birthday. To this day, through all the years and many more pairs of wellies my love for the boots has remained great. I love going out for walks in the country in my wellies and finding mud; it’s so satisfying to hear the squelching noise that my boots make as I squish them down into deep mud holes and it’s a lot of fun to slide through muddy creeks and ditches. By the time I’m done with playing outside in my wellies, I’m usually covered from head to toe in mud – perfect fun! I also love wearing my wellies in the city when it’s raining – everybody will be scurrying around like little dogs trying to avoid getting their shoes wet and I’ll splash and sploosh right through all of the biggest puddles that I can find, often flooding my wellies and soaking myself through to the skin! That’s why I love my wellies more than any other item of clothes, and also why the rain is my favourite weather – because of all the potential for fun it can bring, whether it be in the wet city or the muddy countryside.
Beth xxx