The Creek with My Sister

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HarlequinKing96

The Creek with My Sister

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

At the bottom of my family’s garden is a creek, a long, deep hollow filled with sticky and wet mud – perfect for some fun after the rain. One particular memory of the creek comes from when my older sister and I were younger, not long after we had moved to this house. The night before it had been raining and we decided to head out to enjoy the creek. We were both equipped with our Hunter wellies, red for me and pink for her.

We tentatively walked into the creek, with our boots making wonderful slurping sounds as we wandered through it. We continued to stomp around, enjoying the noises our wellies made, but we didn’t get super muddy.

Then it happened – one of my wellies got firmly lodged in one of the deeper mud spots! My sister got behind me, ordering me to slowly and carefully heave the welly out. I got it out – but not carefully or slowly, as I lifted it high up, rubbing it onto the front of my sister’s skirt! Outraged, she responded by lifting up her boot and rubbing it down my trouser leg. This then led to us kicking mud at each other, before proceeding into a full on mud fight, with us chucking big globs of mud onto each other, with some mud hitting our faces and hair.

Exhausted, we ended our fight, laughing at the state we were in, before we gave each other a big grubby hug. So much mud had gotten all over us, with only a few clean patches on our clothes, bodies and hair. Our wellies were totally filthy – you couldn’t see any red on mine or any pink on hers. We clambered out, squelching as we got out and still giggling at the fun we had. We hosed each other off, getting all of the worst muck off us, before heading inside to take showers.

Nowadays, the creek is still available for me to squelch around in my wellies and get my body clarted with lovely, sticky mud. However, my sister unfortunately seems to have gotten out of mud as she got older, thinking it disgusting and seeing wellies as uncool. As such, it would be fun for me to find a man or woman to get filthy with in the creek.
Beth xxx
Muddy Sandra

Re: The Creek with My Sister

Post by Muddy Sandra »

Nice one Beth
Sandra