MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 22

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 22

Post by shinymacintosh »

Chris and I had quite an active sex life after that. Our finals were coming up and intense studying was taking up a lot of our time, as was job hunting. One afternoon I arrived back at the flat to find Chris dressed in a bright yellow Hi-Viz jacket, trousers, work boots and safety helmet.
I couldn’t help myself and burst out giggling. Is that to help you slim? I laughed.
It might, she said, but it’s from my prospective employer when I hopefully pass my architects exams. I have been invited to go on a building site this week and sort of prove myself to them.
I thought to myself that I should be getting some interview type clothes soon. I was hoping to be a P.A. to someone in the TV industry.
Come on lets go out and eat tonight, I’ll pay. I offered. To my surprise she accepted. But not in your Hi-Viz gear!!
I dressed as usual in my boots, leather mini and my only change for the warmer weather was a t-shirt, which seemed to make my nipples pert.
Chris was a real surprise, a blue and white flowered dress, a wide, shiny black patent belt and high heels shoes. Wow you look really different, I told her.
We ate at our local Italian restaurant, and now that I had her out of the flat I took Chris to a interesting gay bar I had been to a few time before.
We bought drinks and sat at a small table watching the customers and enjoying the music. It wasn’t long before a female with short cropped hair, black leather jacket and PVC jeans came over to say hello. It was pretty obvious that she was interested in Chris. Your dress is so lovely and feminine. She said, feeling the soft silky material.
Chris was pleased with the compliments she was receiving. She introduced herself as Sharon but I prefer to be called Shaz, she told us. We chatted some more and I decided it was time to leave them alone. I told them I had a headache coming on and was going home.
Chris assured me she would be okay and be back soon. Soon became the next morning when she arrived back at the flat beaming like a Cheshire cat.
I’ve had such an exciting time. Shaz took me back to her home and after a couple more drinks she had taken off my patent leather belt and unzipped my dress. I was stood in my shoes, bra and undies. Shaz took off my bra and played with my boobs and kissed me. It was so stimulating I could feel the juices from my pussy flowing.
We went to her bedroom, she took off her jacket exposing her small firm boobs, went to a drawer and took out a strap on dildo and fixed it around her waist. The black penis shape and the shiny black PVC jeans were incredible to see. I lay down on the bed and she entered me and began to thrust in and out, I was gasping with pleasure. She pulled slowly out of me and took off the strap on, and pushed the penis part gently and suggestively in and out of my mouth. I could taste myself. I began to stroke her PVC jeans paying a lot of attention to her crutch. I could see it was working as she suddenly jumped off the bed pulled off her jeans and straddled my face pushing her very moist pussy over my mouth and nose. It was incredible. I was drowning in her wetness and could hardly breathe. I licked her dripping pussy and after a very long time she howled with pleasure and collapsed on top of me.
We lay there after, talking, I told her about how I had secretly touched you when you were asleep and then how you were so understanding and let me do it for real later.
I have arranged to meet her again. I hope you don’t mind?
Well, I am very envious of you but I hope it all works out. Just be careful.

The next day Chris was absent from the flat all day and night. When she finally appeared she was so happy and didn’t understand why I was so concerned for her.
She had done her studies then left for Shaz’s home. When she discovered no one was there she waited until Shaz appeared in her car. Smart business suit and briefcase.
Come on in, she said.
Wow, she said. You look very official.
Well guess what? I’ve made it possible for you to work for me directly when you finish university. I work for the architect company that you have applied for a job.
Oh I can’t believe it. I am so happy. We ate, drank and went to bed again and now I am back so happy.
A slight part of me was so envious of her success and I still had to get my first job.
Chris seemed to be round at Shaz’s every day now but it did allow me to study more instead of having sex.
When she came home she told me she had been round to see Shaz and was really surprised. She was wearing a floor length belted black PVC mackintosh and boots looking really dominant and fantastic.
I’m waiting for the cleaner. She said. He should be here soon. She put her arms around me and held me tight. The sensation of the PVC against me was incredible. The door bell rang and she let in the cleaner. He was a shy little man carrying a small bag.
Change in the kitchen, she told him briskly.
He hurried away and returned after ten minutes dressed as a maid. Black PVC short dress with a white pinafore, rubber gloves, black stockings and high heel shoes.
Shaz lifted up the dress to reveal frilly pink, rubber knickers. She smacked him severely on his back side and ordered him to do the washing up. When he had finished she inspected his work and smacked his backside again. Now get on with vacuuming the lounge.
The maid vacuumed tirelessly. I’ve finished mistress, he said to Shaz.
Now polish my boots. She parted her PVC mackintosh revealing her black patent high heeled boots. The maid kneeled down and licked her boots and polished them carefully with a cloth. When he had finished she ordered him to bend over to receive more punishment to his backside. Then she touched his erect penis enclosed in his pink rubber panties, squeezed and he came instantly.
Thank you. Thank you Mistress, he said, left the room and changed back to his normal clothes. The whole session had lasted only half an hour.
When he had left she said to me with a smile, I have another one who does my ironing as well.