Her perspective

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cagouligan

Her perspective

Post by cagouligan »

After reading the Moaning Old Git thread, I realised that I've been one of the passive ones who haven't contributed anything original to help keep this place alive. And other than a few comments on threads I've very much been a "tourist." And as I love the site - it's one of a handful that I've used consistently while exploring my fetish(es) and finding new ones(!) - and I'm very appreciative of all the work that goes into it, so I thought I'd share an experience that I had a couple of years ago, written with my girlfriend, from her perspective. Any and all thoughts, comments etc are welcome. It won't be to everybody's taste, but you don't have to read it ;)

He was asleep when I got home, lying face down on the bed in his favourite blue cagoule, and matching overtrousers. I pulled his wrists together behind his back and tightly tied them, then his ankles. He awoke as I was tying the hood, gathering the smooth nylon and pulling it tight around his face. When he asked what I was doing I pushed the ball gag into his mouth, buckling it tightly and muffling his surprised protests. I left him squirming helplessly on the bed while I took a long shower, leaving him to get more excited and frustrated by the minute. When I went back into the bedroom, I manoeuvred him off the bed and into a kneeling position, I put my legs either side of him and pulled his hooded and gagged head towards my clit. He moaned in frustration - desperate to lick and taste me, he told me afterwards - I ground my pelvis against his face, making him struggle and strain against his unyielding bonds, before unstrapping the gag and forcing him to lick me, dragging my nails over the hood, making him shiver with desire. When I could take no more, I gagged him again, and got up from the bed. I blindfolded him and after giving him a few hard spanks I pulled the overtrousers down just enough to expose his arse and pushed the buttplug into him. Making him groan with ecstasy through the gag. After pulling his trousers up and pulling him back onto the bed, I left the room again, just to add to his frustration.

...Some time later, I went quietly back into the room to watch him squirm and struggle, before climbing onto the bed and roughly rolling him onto his stomach and running my nails over his prone, nylon clad body, making him moan and struggle. It was almost time to finally ease his frustration. But first...

Rolling him quickly over onto his back, pushing the plug further into his tight, sensitive anus, I softly stroked his prone body through the flimsy nylon, making him sigh with pleasure and struggle against the ropes. I pulled the front of his overtrousers into a sheath around his throbbing, straining cock and then took it in my mouth. Sucking and licking until he was just about to cum and then stopping, making him cry out in protest. I did this again and again until he couldn't take any more, I once again pulled his legs off the bed, turning him so he was bent over on his stomach. After another brief spanking, I pulled his trousers down again and eased the plug slowly out. I lubed up the dong, and after fastening the belt around my waist, and adjusting it for comfort, I kneeled behind him and slowly but firmly entered him, penetrating deeply, making him arch his back and pull against the ropes binding his wrists, as I reached around him, firmly grabbing his nylon-sheathed, and quivering cock...
sissy_sofi

Re: Her perspective

Post by sissy_sofi »

This is definitely a very hot D/s power exchange and fetish scenario. I hope she did you leave you too long unattended while gagged, safety first. I have been involved in similar scenes to this one. It is an amazing feeling and my partner enjoyed the power exchange and how the rainwear changes me almost instantly and how She can control that power exchange during the scene. How often do you do scenes similar to this one?

Thank you for sharing.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Lucky man - she really "looked after" you
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
cagouligan

Post by cagouligan »

@sissi_sofi the part where she takes a shower was just for the story, the reality is she pretends to leave me so she can watch me squirming! It's been a long time since we did anything like this, we have a daughter now so the opportunities are rare. I totally agree though, my girl loves the power that she has over me when i'm tightly bound up in my rainwear. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
cagouligan

Post by cagouligan »

@hotwilly she absolutely does my friend! Thanks for reading, and taking the time to comment. I don't know if you recall but we spoke briefly back in the days of experienceproject?!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

cagouligan wrote:@hotwilly she absolutely does my friend! Thanks for reading, and taking the time to comment. I don't know if you recall but we spoke briefly back in the days of experienceproject?!
I can cast my mind back & remember our conversation on EP
Iunderstand it is closing down - I left it a long while back
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

cagouligan wrote: April 1st, 2016, 11:57 pm After reading the Moaning Old Git thread, I realised that I've been one of the passive ones who haven't contributed anything original to help keep this place alive. And other than a few comments on threads I've very much been a "tourist." And as I love the site - it's one of a handful that I've used consistently while exploring my fetish(es) and finding new ones(!) - and I'm very appreciative of all the work that goes into it, so I thought I'd share an experience that I had a couple of years ago, written with my girlfriend, from her perspective. Any and all thoughts, comments etc are welcome. It won't be to everybody's taste, but you don't have to read it ;)

He was asleep when I got home, lying face down on the bed in his favourite blue cagoule, and matching overtrousers. I pulled his wrists together behind his back and tightly tied them, then his ankles. He awoke as I was tying the hood, gathering the smooth nylon and pulling it tight around his face. When he asked what I was doing I pushed the ball gag into his mouth, buckling it tightly and muffling his surprised protests. I left him squirming helplessly on the bed while I took a long shower, leaving him to get more excited and frustrated by the minute. When I went back into the bedroom, I manoeuvred him off the bed and into a kneeling position, I put my legs either side of him and pulled his hooded and gagged head towards my clit. He moaned in frustration - desperate to lick and taste me, he told me afterwards - I ground my pelvis against his face, making him struggle and strain against his unyielding bonds, before unstrapping the gag and forcing him to lick me, dragging my nails over the hood, making him shiver with desire. When I could take no more, I gagged him again, and got up from the bed. I blindfolded him and after giving him a few hard spanks I pulled the overtrousers down just enough to expose his arse and pushed the buttplug into him. Making him groan with ecstasy through the gag. After pulling his trousers up and pulling him back onto the bed, I left the room again, just to add to his frustration.

...Some time later, I went quietly back into the room to watch him squirm and struggle, before climbing onto the bed and roughly rolling him onto his stomach and running my nails over his prone, nylon clad body, making him moan and struggle. It was almost time to finally ease his frustration. But first...

Rolling him quickly over onto his back, pushing the plug further into his tight, sensitive anus, I softly stroked his prone body through the flimsy nylon, making him sigh with pleasure and struggle against the ropes. I pulled the front of his overtrousers into a sheath around his throbbing, straining cock and then took it in my mouth. Sucking and licking until he was just about to cum and then stopping, making him cry out in protest. I did this again and again until he couldn't take any more, I once again pulled his legs off the bed, turning him so he was bent over on his stomach. After another brief spanking, I pulled his trousers down again and eased the plug slowly out. I lubed up the dong, and after fastening the belt around my waist, and adjusting it for comfort, I kneeled behind him and slowly but firmly entered him, penetrating deeply, making him arch his back and pull against the ropes binding his wrists, as I reached around him, firmly grabbing his nylon-sheathed, and quivering cock...
Mmm very nice storie cant believe I've not seen this before.
Sounds amazing 👍👍👍
cagouligan

Post by cagouligan »

Thank you, it's been so long since I posted this i'd actually forgotten! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to comment
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

cagouligan wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 11:55 pm Thank you, it's been so long since I posted this i'd actually forgotten! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to comment
Your welcome. It's a great pleasure to read your lovely memories .
Very nice I can picture the scene and him in lovely nylon waterproofs. The sound of you running your fingers down the waterproof over the hood while your pulling his face into your pelvis. Mmm very nice memories you have .
Thanks for sharing this with us all.
Xx