MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 25

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RUBBER, PVC AND LEATHER MACKINTOSH FETISH Part 25

Post by shinymacintosh »

Three weeks had arrived. I had received a telephone call saying my bizarre friend would be at the hotel tonight with a present for me.
I wore only my long boots and my tightly belted purple PVC mac, hoping I would be able to change into my new present at the hotel. He was there to meet me and we took the elevator up to his room. His hands were touching me and squeezing my breasts, my nipples hardened and were pushing out through the PVC mac. He opened the room door and there on the bed was the black one piece leather cat suit with zips.
I couldn’t wait to try it on. I pulled off my boots and mac and stood naked before him. He smiled and kissed my breasts and his hand was down gently playing with my pussy.
Try it on, he said. I unzipped the front and pulled it on. It fitted almost like a glove. I pulled on my boots and looked at myself in the mirror. Absolutely fantastic, I said and squeezed his balls.
Here, he said. Handing me a leather studded paddle and a pair of leather gauntlets.
All you need now is someone to try this out with. He kicked off his shoes pulled down his pants revealing a very excited penis enclosed inside a pair of rubber panties. He almost ripped his shirt in eagerness getting himself naked for me.
He lay face down on the beds squirming in anticipation. I knew what was expected of me and thwacked his backside until it was bright red. I rolled him over, his penis was hard and trying to escape from the rubber panties. I squeezed and stroked it whilst trying to unzip the bottom part of the cat suit. Then pulled him out of the rubber panties and sat astride him and lowered myself down on him. My hand went around his throat as he thrust up and down inside me. My other gloved hand pushed down on his mouth and nose making his breathing difficult. I could sense he was almost ready to cum and slapped his face. Then I pulled myself up and he fell out of me. I grabbed his penis and vigorously wanked him until he could contain himself no more. He cried out as his cum flew out and deposited itself all over his chest.
Jesus, he cried. Remind me to bring another cat suit next time!!

Over the next year I had been padlocked into my bosses rubber lined mackintosh on two more occasions. Each time bringing her more pleasure when I pissed myself in public as she photographed me.
I was invited to Chris and Shaz’s parties whenever they had one and life was good for me.
It was after ten years that Chris and Shaz told me of a special party to celebrate there long time together. I was so pleased for them, although I was nowhere in getting together with anybody permanently myself.
My job was good but the company was taken over by some American TV company and we all had to relocate to London on short contracts or find a new job.
I arrived at Chris and Shaz’s bringing a few bottles and a special present just for the two of them. Guests were beginning to arrive so I went upstairs and changed into my leather cat suit and boots. I came down and circulated amongst the other lovely people, some straight, some gay and some whose sexuality I couldn’t quite make out but they were all having a good time.
A guy came up and introduced himself as Jerry he was so obviously a leather lover dressed in black leather jeans, shirt and studded choker.
Love your outfit, he breathed into my ear I’d love to test those zips and see where they go!
Maybe one day you could find out I replied tantalisingly.
Why not now? he insisted.
We found an empty bedroom in Shaz’s house and he carefully opened the two zips on my chest exposing my erect nipples and sucked them with a passion. I squeezed his erection through the leather jeans. The aroma of leather was really getting to me. He unzipped his jeans and pushed my head down. I sucked on him until he could stand it no more and he came into my mouth.
We rejoined the party and he left only after making sure I would see him again the following day.
The next day I wore my purple tightly belted PVC mac, rubber skirt and boots. I felt so sexy wearing this outfit.
He met me and asked if I would like to see his farm. It took less than an hour to reach it and on the way he discussed his total obsession for leather. I knew I was wearing completely the wrong outfit for him.
He showed me around his farm house including his secret areas which he invited me to test with him later. Then he produced a wonderful long leather belted coat and asked me to take off my PVC mac and rubber skirt and try the coat on. His breathing changed as I pulled the belt tighter around my waist and the bulge in his jeans was obvious.
We kissed and fucked for most of the afternoon and I was still dressed in the coat.
We met up every weekend for a couple of months and he always provided me with some sexy leather to wear for him.
Eventually he asked if I would like to give up my job and move in with him.
After a couple more months I had given in my notice and moved to the farm.
We had regular weekend sex parties and he introduced me to his friends, male and female and he really enjoyed watching me having sex with other leather dressed girls.
Bit by bit I wasn’t having a lot of sex with Jerry, and he was getting it on only with the other guys. When we did have sex, he enjoyed hurting my nipples with metal clamps and forcefully inserting things into my pussy. I wasn’t exactly overjoyed by this.
I decided I had had enough and wanted to leave. We were having what was to be my final party and I went to pick up a guy who I quite liked, who enjoyed wearing leather skirts and jackets.
After his punishment that night I took him home and looked after him and I moved in with him and we have been together ever since.
One of my suitcases contained my collection of PVC mac’s PVC dresses boots and rubber skirts which I hadn’t worn whilst being with leather obsessed Jerry. Now they are all hung in my wardrobe and we both enjoy sharing, wearing and having sex.
He took me to the old tailor guy who was quite happy to make things for me just as long as he could play and suck my friends cock.
Now we are very happy together. He takes lots of photos of me in various PVC macs, dresses, gloves and boots and we publish them weekly on the internet for others to enjoy.

So that’s our story so far, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we are doing, and living it to the full.

Jane XXXXX