Bonding with Di Part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Sbrmacfanman

Bonding with Di Part 4

Post by Sbrmacfanman »

Bonding with DI Part 4
Early Wednesday morning I showered and shaved, I dressed again in my black rubber pants and top, I
pulled on my black rubber trousers and over them my rubber thigh boots. I'd just finished my
breakfast when Di arrived, dressed in her PVC raincoat and boots.
'Good morning, I see you're dressed and ready. Don't get up I have decided to tie you a chair
this time'.
So fetching the ropes she first tied my hands together behind the chair and quickly fastened me
tightly to the chair. My legs were tied to the chair legs and my body pulled tightly to the back of
the chair. I was secure and couldn't move. Before she pulled the rubber hood over my head she
fitted a ball gag into my mouth, made sure it was okay and pulled on the hood and closed the zip
over my mouth.
'That should keep you quiet and this time I'll close the eye zip.' which she did.
I heard the door closing and quiet decending I was trussed up again and loving every minute thinking
my favourite dream has come true being tied up and helpless by a woman dressed in a PVC raincoat and
boots. I became quite excited and it didn't take long for me to climax. Later I started to relax in
my rubber outfit and enjoy my bondage.
When Di came back a couple of hours later she removed the hood and gag but didn't untie me. She
checked I was okay, which of course I was and said, 'How do you feel if we take these bondage sessions
a bit further?'
'In what way,' I inquired.
'Well I don't want these to be all one way, as you know about my lesbian affair, well we sometimes
like to go for long country walks and find a secluded spot and enjoy ourselves. We usually get dressed
in something suitable, ie, waterproofs and the like and we wondered if you would like to join us?'
'Might this include me wearing my rubber clothes?'
'Of course and I would wear one of my PVC raincoats and boots and Linda would also be waterproofed.
We thought you might like to be tied up out in the open and watch us.'
'Sounds exciting,' I replied.
'We hoped you would agree. Now I was meeting my partner later but I hope you don't mind if I text
her and ask her to call here when she arrives, don't worry she knew about my activities with my late
husband and I've told her about you and she would love to meet you.'
'Of course I don't mind after all, you are helping me to create my fantasy.'
'Good, well the meal will be ready let me release you and we'll go and eat.'
I put on my mackintosh and we sat down and ate. After the meal and just as we'd finished clearing away
the door bell rang and Di said that will be Linda and went to answer the door. She led in Linda who
was about the same age as Di, her hair was tied in a tight bun, she wore glasses and a white blouse
under a black jacket and a knee length black skirt and finishing with black knee length boots.
'Hello Keith,' she said, leading me over to the sofa and sitting down started slowly rubbing her hand
over my mackintosh,'that's a great outfit you're wearing, Di's told me all about you so don't be
embarrassed. Has Di said anything about you helping us to have a good time?'
Di replied before I could saying,'Only about our country walks, and he said he'd love to. So Keith
would you also be willing to dress in something different and joining us in a pleasant evening'.
'I don't know what it entails Di but how could I refuse after what you have done for me.'
'Well,' said Linda,'I'll just go to the car and fetch the bag, I think you might enjoy the experiance.'
She returned with a holdhall and unzipped it and emptied it on the sofa. The pile of things were all
womens PVC items including boots, wigs, masks, paddle, canes,handcuffs and a bag of makeup.
'Well will you be willing to dress up in some of these items and join in our fantasy of dressing up
and administering and recieving corporal punishment for the evening? because thats what Di and I do
occasionally.'
'Yes, the thought of being punished intrigues me very much.'
'Good, because thats what we'll start off with before we change.'
Linda reached over and grabbed the cane, 'Now bend over the sofa arm Keith and I'll give you six strokes
of the cane.'
I did as ordered and Di lifted my mackintosh out of the way and I heard an almighty whoosh!! and woke
up with a start.
It had all been a fantastic dream.
blackmack10

Re: Bonding with Di Part 4

Post by blackmack10 »

Very stimulating, arousing, pleasuring.
macsub34

Post by macsub34 »

I only hope the dream becomes reality in the next episode. Especially if the girls wore shiny black rubber macks.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sound spromising
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)