Mackintoshes and me.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Nick York

Re: Mackintoshes and me.

Post by Nick York »

Certainly do miss them. All is not lost, however, and all these years later I can still enjoy the heat/bondage elements that so stimulated me during visits to Dennis's shop. I acquired an old dryer not unlike Dennis's and sometimes replicate the same experience. It's a scenario which works best when two guys are involved. I occasionally host "waterproof rubber pals" and when they ask what the dryer's for and I explain, three of them so far have been keen to try the treatment and, happily, respond in the same way as me. Like Dennis's dryer, it's a veritable oven if left on "Hot" for any length of time - a real punishment - and the effect of warm/hot rubber and inevitable perspiring on the part of those secured in the chair elevates the effect they desire - especially if some relief is given inside their waterproof confinement. Dennis told me back then that I was just one of several "special" clients and it seems, not much has changed.
rubberjj

Re: Mackintoshes and me.

Post by rubberjj »

Oh, the memorable days when boys boarding school had plenty of real rubber! Red rubber bedsheets, hooded rubber rainsuits, rubber mackintoshes and capes, rubber wellies, Head Matron and her female staff in formal uniforms with red rubber aprons. Happy rubber days!