Mind what you do at night

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Mind what you do at night

Post by rubbermackintosh »

BE SURE THAT YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT

It was a Tuesday evening in February, around 8.30pm. Mary was out for a driving lesson with her driving instructor. As usual, she had gone out wearing her blue Rukka mackintosh. We thought nothing of it and settled down for an evening in front of the television.

I had just made a cup of tea when the doorbell rang. It was the Police.

“Good Evening Sir. Do you own a Ford Focus Estate?” I replied in the affirmative and asked why the question and said that Mary was having a driving lesson with a qualified instructor.

“I’m afraid there’s been a bit of an accident. It was parked in a lay-by without any lights on and a petrol bowser has smashed into it. We need you to come with us”

They took me to the scene. The car was a real mess, jammed between the bowser and a tree. Mary was in the driving seat with the instructor sat next to her. His trousers were down and Mary had his cock in her hand, caught red-handed but both of them were quite dead. An Ambulance was ready to leave with the tanker driver who was in a bad way. What a shock!

So, if you ever fancy a bit of nookie in the car after dark be sure to leave the side lights on.

Sex mad Mary: R.I.P.
TStorm56

Re: Mind what you do at night

Post by TStorm56 »

what an odd story lol
merv

Post by merv »

how very bizarre. It seems one of those ridiculous attempts where somebody just adds the word raincoat to a story and thinks that makes it worth posting.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Read it in conjunction with the other "Mary" stories on this site.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubbermackintosh wrote:Read it in conjunction with the other "Mary" stories on this site.
I did & understand it fully

Sad end to Mary - but she died the way she lived - having raincoat fun
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)