Mike and Linda stories..

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda stories..

Post by shinymacman »

Hi every body..I'm hoping for a bit of feedback here..A few years ago, (may 2012 I think), I posted some stories about Mike and Linda..They start on page 10 of the stories section..six episodes in all..Well, I've had the notion of continuing where I left off and I wondered if this would be ok with you all..To remind you of the content and nature of the stories,is it possible to bring them forward so you wouldn't have to search for them and if so how?..

I understand views and tastes do change and maybe continuing with the stories 4 years or so later may not be a good idea..They would continue as if i hadn't stopped writing them (if you get my drift)..The thing is the content would be similar, I would just try to change the scenario without trying to repeat myself to much..I have of course been re-reading them myself to check them..I'm not sure how many more I could come up with though..What are your views folks?...
PVCFoliant

Re: Mike and Linda stories..

Post by PVCFoliant »

Why not just put:
Mike and Linda is a Story in Episodes.
Beside this Episode, these are the links to the Storys you can read for now:
in front of your new story?
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Many thanks for your suggestion PVCFoliant..As youwill see I bumped all of them forward..I've realised though that I'm now commited to writing a new story, so I'll have to put my thinking cap on and post in the next day or so, assuming there are no objections to content..I can't rule out some repetition though, just see where my imagination takes me..
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes please more stories of Mike and Linda,hopefully Karen gets involved.Hope to read some stories soon.
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Many thanks yellowgirl..I've got a story nearly ready, but it's quite long so I may split it in two..