Mike and Linda part-12

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda part-12

Post by shinymacman »

Mike was in the living room waitimg for the two women to arrive..He was looking foward to seeing them..Linda had called him a few minutes earlier to tell him they were all going out for a meal and that he would need to take Karen home afterwards..She also told him that Karen was wearing her black rubber mac again..

As the two women walked through the front door they Linda called out to him..He rushed into the hallway and immediately put his hands around Linda's waist and started to feel her all over in her pvc mac.. 'Oh honey..Please let me go..I'm pouring drinks for us before we go out' she said.. As Linda took her mac off Mike heard Karen say 'Come here and hold me honey'.. AS he walked towards karen he couldn't believe how good she looked..
The way she wore her mac seemed to make it look so wetlook and shiny and he found it very arousing.. Karen put her arms out to him to draw him in closeto her which allowed him to rub his hands over her back.. 'You can go lower than that if you want to' Karen whispered as she pulled him in closer so he could rest his head on her shoulder.. She soon felt his hands groping her bottom through her mac.. 'Does that feel good for you sweetie'? she asked.. 'Oh god Karen..You feel amazing in your mac' he murmered.. After a few more seconds Karen said 'Let me take my mac off now honey i'm getting warm'..Just before Mike took his hands off Karen he said to her 'You not only feel amazing you look amazing'.. Karen gently kissed him 'I'm glad I've made you feel better' she whispered as she took her mac off.. Just then Linda called out from the kitchen to say she had poured drinks..Mike went in there and came back with her drink for Karen..'Thanks honey' she said taking his hand..Linda then joined them..She was happy that the two people she cared about got on so well.. They finished their drinks and then got ready to go out..Mike warched Karen put her mac on and was pleased when Linda put her mac on as well..

On their way to the restaurant Linda allowed Mike to hold her around her waist, but he couldn't resist groping her bottom through her mac now and then..After their meal they slowly walked back home..By now Karen was becoming tired.. 'Hold me honey' she said to mike as she put his arm around her waist and laid her head on his shoulder.. Once they were home the two women took off their macs and they had a final night cap and a few minutes later Karen asked Mike to drive her home.. Linda gave Mike a hug as she said 'I'm getting an early night honey so I'll probably be asleep when you get back'..Linda then gave Karen a hug and said 'I'll see you tomorrow'.. Karen put her mac on..'Okay honey you've got me all to yourself now' she said to Mike as they waled out the door..

It was a fifteen minute drive to Karen's and as they arrived Karen said 'I need an early honey, but you can come in for a minute'..They walked through the front door and Mike followed Karen into the living room.. 'Come here and give me a good night hug honey..It''s your last chance to feel me in my mac tonight' Karen said as she drew him close.. Mike started to feel her through her mac.. 'It's okay..Take as long as you need' Karen said softly as she felt his hands go all over her and grope her bottom through her mac again.. 'I'm sorry Karen..You just feel so incredibly good in your mac' he said as he looked up at her.. 'It's alright sweetie..Can I take my mac off now'? Karen said..Mike nodded and said 'I can't believe how gorgeous you are Karen'..'Thank you sweetheart that means a lot to me and thank you for bringing me home' Karen replied..Mike moved towards Karen nervously..'It's okay honey you can kiss me' Karen said.. 'I don't think I'd be able to stop' mike replied.. 'Good night honey..I'm sure Linda will find a way of looking after you tonight' Karen said..They went to the front door..She kissed him again and said a final good night..

As Mike left Karen's he knew she had made him very aroused and by the time he arrived home he badly needed to have sex..He climbed the stairs and saw that Linda's bedroom door was shut so he assumed she would be asleep..He needed to have sex with Linda really badly, but he knew he couldn't disturb her so he realised he would have to masturbate.. He walked into his bedroom to find that Linda had left her white vinyl mac on his bed and a message which said 'I know you will need me tonight..I hope this helps xx'.. He immediately began to rub his hands over the mac as he remembered about how good it felt having sex with Linda while she was wearing it..He also remembered how good the mac felt to masturbate into when he wanted sex with Linda again later that same morning.. He undressed quickly and got into bed draping the mac over him and as soon as he felt comfortable he started to masturbate into it.. He couldn't believe the immediate relief he felt.. He soon realised he was thinking about karen..How arousing she looked and felt wearing her rubber mac and how good her mac would feel to masturbate into..He was soon gasping out Karen's name and knew he was already close to orgasm and within a few seconds he was bringing up spurts of thick semen into Linda's mac groaning with relief.. He lay back on his bed feeling relaxed knowing that his quick orgasm has at least relieved the urgency of his needs and soon he drifted off to sleep..

Meanwhile, Linda wasn't yet fully asleep..She had heard Mike come home and she lay awake knowing that he would be wanting to have sex, especialy after going out with two women who were both wearing a shiny wetlook mac.. As Linda lay listening she soon realised that Mike was masturbating into her white vinyl mac that she had left for him..It wasn't long before she heard him groan with relief as he orgasmed into it, but she was certain she heard him gasp Karen's name.. it was obvious Karen made Mike aroused wearing her rubber mac..Linda did wonder whether Mike and Karen would have had sex, but it was unlikely she thought..After all Karen was very tired and Mike hadn't been away long enough..Then there was his urgency to masturbate into the vinyl mac, as well as his quick orgasm into it, so it seemed that Karen had increased his arousal and not relieved it..Linda could no longer hear anything from Mike now..She assumed he had fallen asleep and soon she did too..

Mike wasn't sleeping well..He had a constant need to masturbate into Linda's mac which he still had draped over him..The mac was wet from the orgasm he'd had into it a few hours earlier which had relieved the urgency of his needs, but it hadn't satisfied his need to have sex with Linda and he couldn't control his needs much longer.. He badly needed sex with Linda now.. He had an uncontrolable erection and he needed relief so he started to masturbate into the mac again..He remembered the deep penetrating sex he'd had with Linda when she wore the mac for him..He soon started to thrust into the mac and was soon groaning and gasping out Linda's name..

Linda could hear Mike's groans..( AGH AGH AGH) She knew he was masturbating into her mac again..She heard him gasping her name ( 'OH GOD LINDA..I WANT YOU SO BADLY IN THIS MAC..AGH AGH AGH)..Linda got out of bed and stood at his bedroom door..His groans became louder..She quietly opened his door..He was masturbating hard and she knew his needs must have been really intense..He didn't notice Linda there at first until she bent down and said 'It's okay honey..I'm here now'.. ' AGH AGH Linda help me AAGGHH' he groaned..She pulled back his sheets seeing his hard cock in her already wet mac..She knelt beside his bed and put her hands on his pvc coverd cock and started to give him some slow soothing hand relief into the mac.. 'AGH god..Use bothy hands for me' he groaned..She put one hand inside the wet mac..' Both hands on top' he gasped..She moved her hand and was now giving him hand relief with both hands through the mac..She started to rub faster knowing he was close to orgasm..'Oh god baby you feel so good' he groaned..Suddenly, he began to writhe under her touch..He arched his back and threw his head on the pillow as he thrust into the mac again.. A few seconds later he was pumping up streams of thick cum into the mac..'Oh god AAGGHH AAGGHH' he groaned loudly..He couldn't stop cumming.. He soaked the mac with another stream of cum before collapsing on the bed groaning..Linda realised her hands were also now wet with his cum and she wiped them on a paper towel beside his bed..Mike was breathless..Linda picked him up and cradled him in her arms,,She knew his orgasm had been really intense and he needed to recover..'It's okay honey..It's alright..I hope I've made you feel better' she soothed..Slowly Mike began to fall asleep..Linda gave his now limp cock a squeeze so his any remaining cum would drip safely into the mac..She covered him over and gently kissed and left his room..

Linda returned to her own bed, but thinking about what had just happened made her restless and she couldn't sleep..There was a way that usualy helped her relax..She put her hands between her legs and was surprised to find she was wet..She soon started to finger herself and in what seemed like only a few seconds she had a writhing, gasping orgasm..She lay back breathless, feeling much more relaxed and soon drifted off to sleep..

Linda woke up a few hours later..Her clock said it was 6.30am..As she lay relaxing she suddenly heard noises from Mike's room.. 'AGH AAGGHH AAAGGGHHH'..She knew that he had orgasmed into her mac again..She realised that Mike would have wanted sex with her about three to four times if they had been in bed together and it made her feel guilty for not wanting to have sex with him..She did wonder if the speed and intensity of her own orgasm a few hours earlier meant that in reality she had needed sex..A few minutes later she could hear that mike had got up..She got out of bed and saw him in his room.. He put his arms around her and hugged her.. 'I'm so grateful I've got you' he said.. She kissed him..'I hope I made you feel better honey..Let me take care of my mac' she said..Linda went into his room and carefully picked up her mac..She saw it was soaked with his thick semen..She realised that he would have pumped it all up inside her if she'd have had sex with him..She took her mac downstairs to the kitchen..She looked again at the soaking wet mess in her mac and realised it would take her a while to clean it with a wet sponge, but she couldn't complain.. She remembered how her own cum had soaked the mac a few nights before..Ater cleaning her mac she hung it in her bedroom and got dressed ready for work..She would have to tell Karen what had happened..
Last edited by shinymacman on September 20th, 2016, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkycumbria

Re: Mike and Lida part-12

Post by kinkycumbria »

great stuff Karen is a cock teaser and you my friend gush more than the fountains at Trafalgar square