The Fitting

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
HeatherluvsPVC

The Fitting

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

The Fitting

To get the story up till know, please read 'The Interview'.

Five short hours ago I had arrived for an interview for a House sitters job, in that short period of time I had confessed to a near stranger my love of PVC, I had brought myself of twice at her command, I had committed myself to being her slave, I had allowed two unknown strangers to make me cum using only their hands and tongues and I had brought both of them of with my mouth and tongue while dressed in a Barbie Pink shiny PVC coat, matching thigh length boots and wearing a pink wig. I had also willingly blindfolded myself and put myself into bondage.
And here I was at ten past four, locked into my shiny ‘Barbie’ coat, travelling to an unknown destination.
I was also aware that the padlocks securing my coat at the neck and the cuffs were clearly visible to the driver, and I wasn't bothered, I knew what they signified and if it bothered the driver well hard lines I was proud to display to the world my status as a slave to Mistress Rose.
As I looked out of the taxi I realised that we were heading into the ‘posher’ part of town, all small privately owned boutiques, bistro’s, antique/bric a brac, gift shops etc.
We eventually stopped outside ‘Unique styling’ a very upmarket and stylish dressmakers and tailors.
The shop was bow fronted with two windows one which showed gorgeous evening gowns and cocktail dresses but the other, for me, was more interesting displaying manikins in outdoor wear most of which were purely practical, wax jackets and walking jackets but in the centre there was a deliciously sexy full length shiny black mac with buckled storm cuffs and a full deep hood.
The driver, a young guy in his mid twenties, got out and came around and opened my door “This is it love, he held out a hand to help me out.
If there is one thing that really gets on my tits is being patronised and called Love so I was planning to shun his outstretched hand and get out myself, but something stopped me, something in the way that he was looking at me, or should I say my coat, made me think that he had similar interests to me and I felt sorry for him and extended my arm.
My instinct was confirmed when he held on to my sleeve longer than was necessary and when he ‘assisted’ me further by putting his hand in the small of my back I couldn’t help making a comment “I see you like my coat” He reacted like a naughty schoolboy, mumbled something that sounded like a ‘yes’ dropped his hand and scuttled back to his seat and drove away.
I couldn’t help smiling I knew I had made a PVC fan happy and wondered if he was away to relieve himself.
I took a deep breath and then opened the door.
There were two people inside, a 30 something lady, wearing a beautiful knee length burgundy leather skirt and white blouse, serving an older lady. When the door chimed she looked up and smiled “You must be Heather” She took a key from a chain on her belt and handed it to me. “Just go through that door behind you, I’ll be through in a few minutes” I looked over my shoulder to see a door marked ‘private’ set into the wall.
I unlocked the door and entered a small hallway with another door in front, the door behind me closed automatically and when I opened the other door the first thing that struck me was the aroma, that wonderful, wonderful aroma of rubber mixed with PVC and leather.
Finding the light switch I found myself looking at bales and bales of the most delightful material I had ever seen there was PVC in black, white, silver, lilac, purples, yellows, pale greens, bottle greens, navy blues, pale blues, lemon, reds, clear, pinks, floral, checked, abstract, striped.
There were also Latex and leather in almost as many options. I was in heaven and was soon touching and immersing myself in the aromas and texture of the different bales.
As you might have guessed I was, by now, getting rather damp and turned on but being mindful of Mistress Rose’s instructions at not being allowed to cum without her permission and also wary of being caught by the woman from the shop I forced myself to stand back and compose myself.
I looked around at the rest of the room and saw a beautiful silver PVC evening dress on a manikin but as I made my way over to admire it I heard the chorus of Roxy Music’s Slave to love coming from my bag, it wasn’t my phones ringtone but when I looked inside I saw a new pink smart phone beside my own.
Picking it up I saw a sticker on top with a six-digit number on it, guessing this was the code I punched it and saw that there was a message from Mistress Rose.
I sat on a stool and opened it

Heather.
You are to obey Miss Tanya explicitly.
She will measure you for a set of uniforms and other garments that I wish you to wear when in my presence.
She may wish to use your body, but is aware of your limits, so I wish you to demonstrate to Miss Tanya that I have chosen you wisely.
I will be receiving a report on your behaviour and any failures will result in you being punished.
You will now remove your skirt, shoes, tights and pants and kneel to welcome Miss Tanya.

Mistress Rose

I read the message twice, and was equally nervous and excited by its contents, excited at wearing some of the wonderful materials in the room and from the anticipation of further proving myself to Mistress (I might also be pleasuring Miss Tanya and possibly being allowed to cum myself) but also nervous of failing and Miss Tanya writing a bad report to Mistress Rose.
Two minutes later I was kneeling up straight in my Pink Barbie PVC coat, my hands gripping my ankles, my head bowed and chest sticking out and naked from the waist down.
I kept this position for what seemed an age but was probably no longer that two minutes before I heard the door open and that deliciously sexy sound of heels clicking on a wood floor approaching (my ideas of sexy had certainly had a rethink after my experiences earlier in the day) and stopping directly in front of me.
I knew it was Miss Tanya as I could see the hem of her burgundy leather skirt.
“Look at me”
I raised my head to look directly into a pair of penetrating blue eyes
“So, you are Mistress Rose’s latest acquisition”
I nodded “Yes Miss Tanya”
She smiled “And what exactly are you and what do you do for your Mistress then”
“I am a bottom or sub, I have given myself to Mistress Rose and will obey her in all things. My duties include providing sexual relief to my Mistress and whoever she wishes. If Mistress desires I will gladly accept whatever punishment she deems fit, whether it be a hand spanking or to be restrained in bondage, I will do and wear whatever Mistress wishes and I do so of my own free will.”
Miss Tanya took a small key from her chain and undid the padlock at the neck of my coat, she then opened the coat to my waist and pushed the shoulders down to pin my arms as Mistress Rose had done earlier with my blouse. Picking up a pair of scissors from the bench she proceeded to cut of the buttons of my blouse one by one. She then folded the two halves of my blouse back under my coat and slid the cool metal of the scissors in the gap between my shoulder and my bra strap ‘snip’ and it was cut, she moved over to the other side and ‘snip’ the other strap was cut. She then moved the scissors to the small gap between my breasts and the side strap of my bra and ‘snip’ my bra fell to the side and my breasts were bare.
After cutting the remains of my bra off Miss Tanya turned her back on me and walked slowly over to a cutting table. I couldn’t help it I stared at her leather covered bottom, getting wetter by the second.
With her back to me she unfastened her blouse and slipped it of her shoulders before hanging it neatly on a hanger (I so wanted her to turn around so I could see her breasts), then taking of her bra she picked up a shiny black PVC crop top and putting it on she zipped it up.
Picking up a pair of shiny black elbow length PVC gloves she slowly turned and walked back over to where I knelt, my eyes were now glued to her erect nipples which were clearly showing through her shiny black top.
Stopping in front of me she started to slowly pull on the gloves, I was captivated as she carefully made sure her fingers, hands, wrists and arms were encased fully in the seductive shiny black material and with a smile she slowly reached forward and gently, oh so gently started to stroke my left nipple.
I let out a low moan and found myself entering the same state of submissive acceptance as I had when Mistress Rose had first awakened my submissive desires.
I was again willingly surrendering myself to a near stranger.
Miss Tanya slowly stroked her finger over my breast, up over my neck following the contour of my jaw and then gently parted my lips “Suck Heather”
I did I took her finger into my mouth and gently sucked on it only to feel a second then a third digit forcing their way in. “Suck them properly Heather” I did I bobbed my head up and down as far as I could while using my tongue to lick their length.
Miss Tanya let me worship her fingers for a minute or so then slowly pulled them out.
I was disappointed but only for a second as she slowly undid the zip on the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor, she was wearing a pair of black open crotch silk panties and as my eyes were level with her crotch I could see two small beads of moisture on her carefully groomed love lips.
Miss Tanya used her left hand to gently capture them on the tip of her middle finger and held it in front of my lips, I knew what she wanted and I slowly bent my head forward and used my tongue to gently capture them.
Miss Tanya put her PVC clad hands on my shoulders, I shivered in delight. “Good girl” I needed no further encouragement as she pulled my head forward. I dipped my head slightly and sticking my tongue out as far as it would go I reached as far forward as I could and licked from her anal cleft to her navel, then using everything I had learned from pleasuring Violet and Daisy I eagerly went to work on Miss Tanya.
Within a short period of time she had gripped the back of my head and pulled me in tight while rubbing her body against my face as I used my tongue on and in her delicious cunt.
I know I brought her of at least twice, possibly more, before she released me and I knelt back and greedily licked her juices of my lips.
Miss Tanya took my hands in hers and helped me to my feet, putting her hands inside my coat and around my waist she pulled me into an embrace and kissed me, forcing my lips apart and invading my mouth with her tongue.
I responded by entwining my tongue around hers and moaned as I felt her right hand move down to grip my bottom and then move round to search between my legs for my cunt, my legs opened to invite her PVC clad fingers in and I felt one then two and finally three fingers entering me.
Mistress Tanya broke of her exploration of my mouth to whisper in my ear “Do you want to cum Heather” I nodded “Yes” I felt her PVC clad fingers withdrawing and Miss Tanya bit my ear gently “Yes what”
I swallowed “Yes Miss Tanya please may I be allowed to cum”
She pushed her fingers back in slowly “You may bring yourself of Heather, but you will have to do the work”
“Thank you Miss Tanya” I started to push myself up and down on her fingers It only took a few seconds before I felt the beginnings of my cum, Miss Tanya must have sensed it to because she took my left nipple into her mouth and bit down gently.
I came with an intensity I would not have thought possible a few short hours ago, my cum literally gushed out of my cunt soaking Miss Tanya’s PVC clad fingers and hand while running down both my legs and I think I would have collapsed if Miss Tanya had not been holding me up.
Making sure I could stand she brought her soaking fingers up to in front of my eyes and smiled. “Look at the mess you have made Heather”
I knew what she required from me. “Please Miss Tanya, may I be allowed to clean your fingers”
She took her fingers further away “What exactly do you mean Heather”
I licked my lips “Please Miss Tanya, may I clean my cum from your PVC clad fingers using my mouth and tongue” She smiled as she stuck one finger into my eagerly awaiting mouth “Oh you are quite satisfactory Heather” I licked and sucked hungrily and she stuck her other two fingers in to join it.
After I had cleaned the glove to her satisfaction Miss Tanya passed me the key to unlock the cuffs at the wrists of my coat and ordered me to strip. She meanwhile peeled of her gloves, stepped out of her panties and stripped of her top then taking me by the hand she took me through another door into what turned out to be a wet room. “Kneel and face the wall” I assumed the position quickly “Good girl, unfortunately we have a lot of work to do or else I would have you wash me but needs must so I’m going to have a quick shower then it’ll be your turn.”
I continued to look at the wall and as I listened to Miss Tanya washing I imagined that it was my hands on her breasts, her thighs, her bottom and oh it was delicious.
A short time later I myself was showered and standing on a low table naked, except for a pair of 5’’ heeled sandals, while Miss Tanya measured me.
I had never been measured like this before, floor to shoulder, ankles, calves, thighs, bottom, inside/outside leg, waist, waist to under arm, breasts (individually and together), nipples to underside, nipples to shoulder, neck, upper arm, lower arm, wrist, each finger and then this was all repeated with me in 3” heels and finally in flats.
Miss Tanya then had me try on a variety of skirts and dresses all in delicious sexy PVC.
I loved the ankle length electric blue PVC hobble skirt which could either be zipped shut to the hem to allow a maximum 6” movement or un zipped to the knee which would allow the wearer to kneel and be fastened by straps from the waist to the ankles.
I also adored a silver PVC cheerleaders mini dress with pleated skirt and open nipple holes.
The traditional maids uniform, black PVC knee length straight skirt, white PVC high necked blouse, white PVC apron with frilled hems and matching cap was a joy to wear but the best items by far were the rainwear.
I had never ever worn bib and brace dungarees before and if asked, a month ago, as to whether they were sexy I would have laughed but by god bright yellow PVC dungarees with matching jacket and sou-wester worn next to your skin are well up there for being sexy as hell, the feel, the sound, the texture the smell I was in heaven.
But my absolute favourite was the grey? cape.
Yes grey but it was the grey of a morning mist on the moors, the material seemed to magnify the light and as Miss Tanya held it up it shimmered and swayed in its own light, it was liquid and solid in one.
I swear I nearly fainted as Miss Tanya slipped it over my head and let it fall to completely encase me in its soft, sexy, cool, enveloping folds, Miss Tanya even made sure that the hood enveloped me and when she fastened the storm flap over the front so that I was inhaling the sexy wonderful aroma I came, not dramatically as before but slowly and with a gentleness I had never previously experienced. I hadn’t been able to stop myself and knew I would probably be punished by Mistress but it was still delicious.
Miss Tanya ordered me to twirl and as I did the cape swirled around me as if it was alive, stroking my skin and stoking my fires. Miss Tanya smiled “Oh you really are a shiny girl aren’t you Heather” I stopped in front of her “Yes Miss Tanya I am”. She smiled and gripping my shoulders gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “You know there are lots of people who share your love of shiny materials but are too frightened to admit it” I must have looked perplexed because she smiled “Did you let people know you loved PVC before Mistress Rose found out about your fetish”
“Well no”
“That’s what I mean lots of people try to keep it to themselves and would run a mile if anyone knew, they would be to worried about being called kinky, but if you know what to look for it’s really obvious”. I nodded eagerly “I know what you mean, the taxi driver couldn’t keep his eyes, or hands, of my coat, but when I asked him if he liked it he literally ran away”
Miss Tanya gave me a quizzical look “Really, that’s exactly what I mean, the poor man probably feels guilty and dirty but he shouldn’t. Now let’s get you ready a car is picking you up in 40 minutes”.
20 minutes later I was still fully made up but naked, except for a pale green latex dressing gown. I had metallic green nailpolish, green eyeshadow and dark green lipstick. Miss Tanya then gave me a leaf green PVC bra, matching 12 strap suspender belt and stockings. Once I was ready Miss Tanya took out her phone and pressed a button, at first nothing seemed to happen but as she continued to press it I felt a small vibration on my nipples quickly increasing in tempo until I gasped, it felt delicious and I could feel myself getting wet again. Miss Tanya smiled “Do you like”
I nodded “Yes, I love it” Miss Tanya switched it off. “All of your bra’s are fitted with them, Mistress Rose expects you to wear them at all times and only the two of us have the controls….oh and it has a range of three miles”. I felt myself getting wetter at the thought of Mistress Rose, or Miss Tanya, controlling me further by teasing me any time they wished.
Ten minutes later I was wearing a bottle green PVC ¾ length A line skirt teamed with a leaf green bell sleeved, mandarin collared and fitted PVC blouse and a rubber lined ¾ length dark green belted and cuffed Mac.
Miss Tanya’s phone went she looked at it “That’s Poppy waiting Heather” she then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips “Now be a good girl and obey your Mistress, I’ll be coming to the house on Friday with your uniforms and other clothes and I may well have a shower.” I kissed her back “I will Miss Tanya, and I look forward to Friday and will make sure the shower is ready”.
I stepped outside to find a maroon jaguar waiting with, I assumed it was Poppy, holding the passenger door for me. She was in her twenties and very pretty with blond spiky hair and a pixyish face and was wearing a maroon PVC skirt and jacket.
I climbed in and she shut the door then went round and got in the drivers side.
We drove in silence for a minute and when stopped at a set of lights, Poppy turned to me and smiled “Hi Heather, I’m Poppy and I’ve to take you to Mistresses house and get you settled in so just sit back and enjoy the ride, we’ll have plenty of time to chat later”. She then put her hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze.
hotwilly

Re: The Fitting

Post by hotwilly »

Great story- thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Re: The Fitting

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,love it!!.....Many thanks